Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1838294 times)

Altaree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - v1.9.2 - for 34.10 LINUX UPDATE
« Reply #4815 on: June 05, 2012, 01:04:16 pm »

Access Denied User "anonymous" has no permission to access "/project/5793"

Edit: I created an account and :
Access Denied User "altaree" has no permission to access "/project/5793"

Odd, the project is open to everyone, and when I tried to ad altaree I couldn't find the username... have you confirmed your e-mail? The site is working for me =\ I'll look into this more when I get home.

Figured it out.  I had to search for the project and then join it.  Then I could see the project.
Dan Pearson:
This is a game which calculates the volume of blood in every creature it generates so it knows how much alcohol it would have to consume to get drunk, an update which, remarkably, ended up covering people's fortresses in cat vomit.

Werdna

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4816 on: June 05, 2012, 01:19:50 pm »

Is there a known graphical bug in Phoebus Tileset? When i find flux stone, the image of tile is white instead of correct image of flux. This problem doesn't occur in "normal" DF - only in Masterwork.

I don't know if its a bug, it may be intentional.  Generally if you see a solid white tile it is marble, and a slightly off-white solid tile it is limestone.  I forget if there are any other flux types in Masterwork, those seem to be the two most common though.  I've used a lot of tile sets over the years and I can't really recall any of them having a uniform depiction of flux (might be poor memory though).
ProvingGrounds was merely a setback.

Sirmaril

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm from Poland, so sorry for my bad english.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: June 05, 2012, 01:56:17 pm »

ABOUT THE EMBARK POINTS:

I've downloaded the 34.10 and 34.11 version of Vanilla DF and EVERY worldgen set have 1324 embark points, so this is new default. While Meph's sets use the older default of 1274, or somethin'. So this is partially the mod "bug" and partialy Vanilla "bug".

ZENERBUFEN:

When should we await update for 34.11? I would be gratefull if You could upload this soon as I have in plan starting a megaproject and the bug fixes from 34.11 would be helpfull.

zenerbufen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4818 on: June 05, 2012, 02:34:32 pm »

Do all of the utilities still work with 34.11? I haven't had a chance to test anything on the windows side yet. If dfhack/therapist are good I should have one together soon. edit: Also new version is save file compatible with old version. Shouldn't stop your mega-construction.Just apply the magma fix patch a few pages back.

Also I got the permissions worked out over here. http://www.javaforge.com/project/MWDF 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:37:21 pm by zenerbufen »

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: June 05, 2012, 04:17:45 pm »

Talented Doctors are refereed to as she in their description regardless of gender.

Nesah

• Bay Watcher
  • BUFFER OVERFLOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4820 on: June 05, 2012, 05:54:20 pm »

Is this mod working with current, vanilla version (.34.11) ?
doesn't matter... sorry.. really stupid question..
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 06:04:13 pm by Nesah »

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #4821 on: June 05, 2012, 06:04:10 pm »

ABOUT THE EMBARK POINTS:

I've downloaded the 34.10 and 34.11 version of Vanilla DF and EVERY worldgen set have 1324 embark points, so this is new default. While Meph's sets use the older default of 1274, or somethin'. So this is partially the mod "bug" and partialy Vanilla "bug".

No, that isn't it. The number is entirely random, anywhere between 1274 and 1800+.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

zenerbufen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4822 on: June 05, 2012, 06:45:14 pm »

No, that isn't it. The number is entirely random, anywhere between 1274 and 1800+.
Any specific place you are seeing this? or not seeing this? or everywhere?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4823 on: June 05, 2012, 06:56:10 pm »

Can confirm that the embark numbers fluctuate, but I always thought that this is normal, because I always see it.

Just posting to say that I still read and note down everything here. Appearently my RL plans did change slightly, since I am now sitting near SanFrancisco, without a bike, but then again I couldnt tell anyone what will happen the next few days.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

sayke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: June 05, 2012, 07:02:48 pm »

i think the embark numbers fluctuate because embarking with the different castes results in different total costs for dwarfs... and the castes are random. does that make sense?
i play the incredibly awesome Masterwork DF mod - a wonderful blend of simplicity and new features that actually improves FPS!

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #4825 on: June 05, 2012, 07:04:26 pm »

i think the embark numbers fluctuate because embarking with the different castes results in different total costs for dwarfs... and the castes are random. does that make sense?
Vaguely so. How do castes affect the number of points?
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4826 on: June 05, 2012, 07:09:27 pm »

Castes start off as accomplished in their skills. Is it possible we're being charged for them in embark?

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: June 05, 2012, 07:10:55 pm »

Castes start off as accomplished in their skills. Is it possible we're being charged for them in embark?
Not really, that would start us off with less than 1274 points. However, I think it could be something with the castes.

Urist McTeellox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4828 on: June 05, 2012, 08:05:40 pm »

Have got access to the JavaForge SCM working.  I'm 'pjf_'.

Have also applied my first change, fixing the spelling with golems' flavour text that @Niveras reported a few pages back.

It looks like JavaForge is happy for me to throw changes directly into the main branch; should I continue to do that, or would you prefer for me to fork the repo and send pull requests (presuming this isn't too hard on JF).

Many thanks!

zenerbufen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4829 on: June 05, 2012, 08:16:53 pm »

Whatevers clever, I can back-out any changes that cause problems. The 'master' repo is on my computer (or mephs) as well the ways it is now.  :p

Thanks for the help.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 04:08:20 am by zenerbufen »
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 749