Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1838584 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - v1.9.2 - for 34.10 MAC UPDATE
« Reply #4635 on: May 27, 2012, 02:43:11 am »

You should still be able to order them from caravans... under Pets. They are an actual creature currently.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

AssassinT90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: May 27, 2012, 04:03:08 am »

You should still be able to order them from caravans... under Pets. They are an actual creature currently.
Oh. Just found them. Thank you, man.

Arbinire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: May 27, 2012, 09:50:32 am »

The mercury thing was an educated guess by me. I never said, and I am still not sure, if it really is the mercury. If yes, then it should be fixed... I had hoped that the magma-bag problem was solved, sorry to see that it isnt.

The frequency I have experienced the  fires since you made the mercury change has definately dropped, IE it's only happened one time so far now.  Too bad the reports don't alert you that things have been set on fire and what the culpirt is :/

Coco146

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: May 27, 2012, 11:44:52 am »

Is it possible to reduce the amount of rubble appearing on map?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4639 on: May 27, 2012, 11:47:21 am »

Yes, go to the raws and find rubble in the inorganic_mineral.txt and change the 100 to any smaller number:
YESVAPORSTONE[ENVIRONMENT:METAMORPHIC:CLUSTER:100]
YESVAPORSTONE[ENVIRONMENT:IGNEOUS_ALL:CLUSTER:100]
YESVAPORSTONE[ENVIRONMENT:SEDIMENTARY:CLUSTER:100]

Or just click on: "Less Solid Stone" in the GUI and you kick out rubble all together, and get microline back for it ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Flobulon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: May 27, 2012, 12:27:01 pm »

There seems to be a bug with the Brewery - seasoned drinks are not stockpiled correctly, and just stay in the workshop as Drinks(25). The dwarves don't seem to drink them at all. Could somebody confirm?

Edit: Also, the Magma Golem Forge asks for metal mechanisms for building casts (typo, says 'Built') yet as far as I know other than steel these cannot be made.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 12:42:17 pm by Flobulon »

Torgan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: May 27, 2012, 12:31:10 pm »

Has anyone had a problem with goblins dying out in world gen? I've only genned two worlds successfully out of around ten (I do have illithids turned off) and goblins are dead in both, I've turned up number of civilisations to the max and am just using the default race options.

cerberus00

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: May 27, 2012, 12:33:10 pm »

Every time I turn off the simple items like gems, minerals etc... it crashes when I create a world. Is this a known issue already? I'm just concerned because I haven't seen archaeology veins in a few versions.

Arbinire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: May 27, 2012, 01:10:57 pm »

Has anyone had a problem with goblins dying out in world gen? I've only genned two worlds successfully out of around ten (I do have illithids turned off) and goblins are dead in both, I've turned up number of civilisations to the max and am just using the default race options.
If you have a sizeable number of the fortress defense races turned on, there's a markedly increased chance of many races not surviving through longer worldgens.  Try turning off all of the Fortress defense races and stick to the Masterwork races, sans the illithids if you experience worldgen crashes.

Every time I turn off the simple items like gems, minerals etc... it crashes when I create a world. Is this a known issue already? I'm just concerned because I haven't seen archaeology veins in a few versions.
Try turning off illithids if you haven't already.  If you have, it'd then be helpful if you went through each of the simple item options and see if you can pinpoint which one is causing you to crash.

Coco146

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: May 27, 2012, 01:12:16 pm »

Okay thanks, don't get why people hate microline so much?

Sirmaril

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm from Poland, so sorry for my bad english.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: May 27, 2012, 01:12:38 pm »

Is there a way to make stone drop rock more frequent after mining. The amount I'm getting now is a bit to little for my prefesting. On the wiki it's said that they drop 1 rock for roughly each 4th stone. Is there a way to make them drop 1 rock each 2nd or 3rd stone minned out? Or just come back to the previous settings where the skill deppended on the amount of rocks minned out.

cerberus00

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: May 27, 2012, 01:37:55 pm »

Try turning off illithids if you haven't already.  If you have, it'd then be helpful if you went through each of the simple item options and see if you can pinpoint which one is causing you to crash.
[/quote]

Hmm, apparently it just affects the premade worlds. I was just trying to get it to work with blessed sera and it would crash. But, if I just make a regular map it will work just fine.

AssassinT90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: May 27, 2012, 02:17:43 pm »

Hey, guys, I have a quick question.
I'm use crossbows a lot, and that generates lots of bolts/broken bolts. Is there any way I can easily get rid of them? Like, editing something in the saves to make the break ratio of fired bolts to be 100% or something?

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #4648 on: May 27, 2012, 02:34:04 pm »

could try adding [ROTS] to all materials... but I don't know what the outcome would be

Ishar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: May 27, 2012, 03:37:42 pm »

I've just had a goblin 'ambush' of fifty eighty. I've never seem such high numbers before in an ambush, is this a vanilla issue?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 03:45:01 pm by Ishar »
Shadytorments, a Masterwork DF community fort - RESTARTED as Newtorments!
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 749