Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1838675 times)

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - v1.9.1 - for 34.09 :)
« Reply #4515 on: May 22, 2012, 10:31:50 am »

can there be a new poll to ask if users want an option to add xelic's and sand raiders from civforge to masterwork?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4516 on: May 22, 2012, 10:45:30 am »

Apart from the fact that only clean-up and refining are on the to-do list, that I am not even here for the next months, that the last poll voted against them...  Mepheanstar already said that he rather keeps his works in his mod, and not in others ;)

But is shouldnt be too hard for you to mod them in, just copy the creature and entity file... thats it.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

SAFry

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Seb
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: May 22, 2012, 11:39:42 am »

I'm not 100% sure if it's this mod but I've been having trouble with fires around my magma forge area lately. I've actually had more deaths from fires then enemies in my latest fort.

I checked reports and announcements but there is nothing, first thing I know is that people start dropping dead and I find smoke and fires. First time it was around my magma forges, 2nd time it seemed to be in by bar storage room. I've taken to paving the floors around the area, the last fire somehow seemed to spread up and down stairs somehow.

One good thing about this mod is you can have stone storage bins which survived the fire! Next time though I'm going to separate my smelters and forges into different areas.

So any ideas what this is? Is it something to do with 'harder smelting'? Are magma monsters spitting fire at me? I've seen this before in reports but it didn't happen this time. I found some molten tin in my bar block room but I don't know if that was from the fire or the cause of the fire?

Maybe it would be an idea to include an announcement or report when a smelter accident or wapstone injury happens just so we can go back and see what's going on.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4518 on: May 22, 2012, 12:00:29 pm »

- Updated to 34.10
 - Full dfhack this time
 - New Therapist feature, Role Tab. Replaces Dwarven Guidance Counselor.
 - Bifrost making rebalanced.
 - Blast Furnace steel making rebalanced
 - Minor bugfixes.

Spoiler: Full Changelog (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Yes, this is harder smelting, things can catch fire, but is it rare.

an announcement or report when a smelter accident or wapstone injury happens
Cant mod annoucements... But you get: You have struck warpstone, before the injury ;)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:08:32 pm by Meph »
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

SAFry

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Seb
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - v1.9.2 - for 34.10
« Reply #4519 on: May 22, 2012, 12:14:41 pm »

Darn, guess I'll just have to build it into my next fort, walls and doors separating smelters and paved floors. Also keep my highly skilled metal craftsmen in a separate area.

Wonder if somebody was wheeling a flaming bin around and put it down in the bar storage room? Not sure I like all this carting around containers, it's causing me a lot of odd problems.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:17:26 pm by SAFry »

maki32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: May 22, 2012, 12:38:38 pm »

Anyone can show us how is seen this mod with the Jolly bastion tileset? Thank you!

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4521 on: May 22, 2012, 12:45:51 pm »

Open this file: Masterwork Settings 1.9.2.exe. Click on the "tileset:Phoebus" button, to cycle through all the tilesets. Done. You have to gen a new world for the change to take place.

Flobulon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: May 22, 2012, 12:50:31 pm »

Dwarf Fortress my friend, it has been too long! Time to strike the earth once again.

Thanks for all your hard work as always, Meph.

SAFry

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Seb
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: May 22, 2012, 12:59:38 pm »

World gen crash with Illthids on at 50 years, 69 years then 93 years (v1.9.2). On my custom medium sized world with 30 civs. Going to try without them now...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4524 on: May 22, 2012, 01:00:21 pm »

Awesome, both smake and you are back ;)

Your caste guide is outdated, come on there is work to do :P Your building guide inspired me to do all the guides, for all buildings btw, people have to thank you for that.

I will be off now. 48h busride await me, and then: USA. Good luck and have fun with the latest update. I hope you will enjoy it, and best of luck to zenerbufen with his overburdened to-do list as well.

YuriRuler90

• Bay Watcher
  • We will bury you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: May 22, 2012, 01:05:08 pm »

Good luck Meph.

Oh, and nice beard.

SAFry

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Seb
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: May 22, 2012, 01:06:19 pm »

hmm works fine without the Illthids...

moisesjns

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: May 22, 2012, 01:44:35 pm »

found a bug. my millitary dwarf goes to put on plate armor from the magma armory and then just stays there. he does not move anywhere even if i station him to move. if i remove him from the millitary he wills tart moving again.

disregard i fixed it
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 01:57:53 pm by moisesjns »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4528 on: May 22, 2012, 01:54:17 pm »

Ok, made a little note on the frontpage about the illithids. Still baffles me, since I redid both the entity file as well as the creature file.

Anyway, I am off now. For real. So no more offtopic please :P Till... sometime next week I guess.

moisesjns

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: May 22, 2012, 02:17:17 pm »

I really am bad luck. making rock decoys at the rock forge freezes my game. anyone got any knowledge of what is causing this?
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 749