Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Fixable Bugs / Removable Exploits / Workarounds LIST  (Read 3895 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Fixable Bugs / Removable Exploits / Workarounds LIST
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 10:47:50 pm »

Yes, this is amazing. I added it into my mod, and remade all the material sizes around it. I noticed while testing that even furniture, like doors, statues, cabinets, all those need more bars (mostly 3) now.  If you melt these objects, you get only one metal bar however.

Luckily the prodcut dimension in the reactions (150 for one bar, 10000 for cloth and so on) is not influenced by this.

This should be added to profits great modding list. Such a simple thing, compatible with every version. Hope that the next DF version does not kill this ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

narhiril

• Bay Watcher
  • [DUTY_BOUND]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2012, 02:14:30 am »

This is awesome. Watching those dwarf wagons trundle down to my depot was the highlight of my day. Might I suggest this fixed .exe be posted in a thread with a title more appropriate for something so great?

New thread for that file.

From this point forward, any comments or concerns pertaining exclusively to that file should be taken there, to let this thread continue unabated.  :D

KirigStonebeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2012, 02:13:54 pm »

On the "bug" I posted about earlier, my apologies, it's just the new (to me) behavior of the site finder in regards to deep-down flux stone, which I hadn't noticed before. The binary fixes have no effect either way on the finder in regards to flux. May the Hammerer be merciful on me...  :-\
Pages: 1 2 [3]