Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44

Author Topic: RtD - On the twelve days  (Read 43413 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: RtD - On the twelve days - 3 slots open
« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2011, 09:27:05 pm »

Immediately tear the rope to shreds, showing my obvious hatred for such objects. Exude as much malice as is possible!

[31] The Rope Reed Rope seems to be an artifact, as it resists all means of tearing, ripping or otherwise harming it. [41] Thankfully, your contempt is satisfactory to Cacame, and he sits back down.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 27, 2011, 09:31:01 pm »

Bow one final time, thank him, and go to the next room! Also, find out what the piece of rope does.

I kinda wish that my RTD was more like this. simple, fun and silly xD. I feel like I took too big of a bite for my own good...ugh.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #122 on: December 27, 2011, 09:42:05 pm »

Bow one final time, thank him, and go to the next room! Also, find out what the piece of rope does.

I kinda wish that my RTD was more like this. simple, fun and silly xD. I feel like I took too big of a bite for my own good...ugh.

Haha :P Unsimple, fun and serious works too you know ;3
The reason this particular RtD is simple is because I can't be bothered to keep track of too many stuff...

[7] You slip while you bow, but nothing bad happens other than a guffaw.

[18]
The next room has a cross shaped dirt road thing, and the floor that is not part of the cross is sunken. There are grilles in the wall.

[68] This is a artefact rope reed rope. It is used to rope things. It is very ropy, and is decorated with images of rope reeds in rope reed.

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2011, 09:44:17 pm »

Uh...Investigate the room? Get my adorable pets to help as well :3

>_> But it's so much effort! Agh. And I only have three players...How do some of these GM's do it? :/

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2011, 09:55:22 pm »

Uh...Investigate the room? Get my adorable pets to help as well :3

>_> But it's so much effort! Agh. And I only have three players...How do some of these GM's do it? :/

Well... I have a nice smoothly running RP with five players going on in the main RP forum and... I guess I'm really not sure :P

WHAT? Did you just say... investigate?! This calls for.... our HANDY DANDY INTUITION CHECK! aka Luck rolls

[32] You see nothing ...
[8] Electric slime sees nothing...
[97] Mr. Fluffertums suddenly has a flash of intuition and frantically taps you on the foot! [2] You fail to understand what he is saying!

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 27, 2011, 10:05:15 pm »

What is it, Mr. Fluffertums? Tell me! Did our pet slime fall down the heater vent again!?

Try and understand what Mr. Fluffertums is saying!

Oh gods. I wouldn't want to even try to GM a RP...The horrors! Mental overload :(

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2011, 10:09:29 pm »

What is it, Mr. Fluffertums? Tell me! Did our pet slime fall down the heater vent again!?

Try and understand what Mr. Fluffertums is saying!

Oh gods. I wouldn't want to even try to GM a RP...The horrors! Mental overload :(

[13] Fluffertums is still ununderstood.

[93] You hear a rumble, but nothing happens........yet

[26] Electric slime fails at understanding Mr.Fluffertums too.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2011, 10:28:27 pm »

Greet the Grizzled Adventurer and ask if he needs any assistance!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2011, 10:33:17 pm »

Greet the Grizzled Adventurer and ask if he needs any assistance!
;

[40] You ask the grizzled adventurer if he needs my assistance! He says .... no. :(

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 27, 2011, 10:35:16 pm »

Quickly!! Understand Mr. Fluffertums! The time is dire!

Sorry, was installing some Minecraft mods for my little sister :P.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #130 on: December 27, 2011, 10:41:50 pm »

Quickly!! Understand Mr. Fluffertums! The time is dire!

Sorry, was installing some Minecraft mods for my little sister :P.

Ah, minecraft...:P I have two MC accounts, one's my now-military boyfriend's ...

[5] Again, you fail to understand, despite your +15 bonus to animal understandment rolls due to direness :-(

[60] Electric Slime understands! [30] You fail to understand Electric Slime!
[34] With another rumble, magma starts flowing into the depressions. The dirt road starts to fall apart.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 27, 2011, 10:43:51 pm »

Run! Get out of the room! Curse this foul magma, and what it brings! Dear lord, please don't let me die. I'll sacrifice this cup of coffee in my hand if you let me live!...

Bad thing is, gods are bloody fickle. Prepare to be lightning bolted! >_>.

MC is fun!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #132 on: December 27, 2011, 10:45:34 pm »

Run! Get out of the room! Curse this foul magma, and what it brings! Dear lord, please don't let me die. I'll sacrifice this cup of coffee in my hand if you let me live!...

Bad thing is, gods are bloody fickle. Prepare to be lightning bolted! >_>.

MC is fun!

[50] With a sudden flash of linguistic knowledge, you understand that you must stand on the junction to live!

[69] You and your pets safely make it to that junction, and stand there as the rest of the road falls into the magma! What do you do next?

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 27, 2011, 10:50:16 pm »

Try and locate a way off of the junction, preferably without becoming toasted. Ask my pets if they know what I should do!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #134 on: December 27, 2011, 10:52:40 pm »

Try and locate a way off of the junction, preferably without becoming toasted. Ask my pets if they know what I should do!

The whole junction is surrounded by a 3 meter wide sea of lava. Or magma, if you're underground.

[54] Fluffertums knows nothing!
[75] Electric slime has KNOWLEDGE! [32] Again, he fails to dispense it.

The Calvinball topic on the main Rp thread is hilarious.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44