Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44

Author Topic: RtD - On the twelve days  (Read 43412 times)

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
Re: RtD - On the twelve days - 3 slots open
« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2011, 05:38:16 pm »

Thank the True Neutral Ghost is he's still here, and ask the Librarian ghost if we can stop fighting. If it agrees, then stop attacking it. If it refuses...It must die.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2011, 07:03:24 pm »

:'(

Go East. Also equip armor if I haven't done so already

[93] You meet a GRIZZLED ADVENTURER who is not hostile at all!

Thank the True Neutral Ghost is he's still here, and ask the Librarian ghost if we can stop fighting. If it agrees, then stop attacking it. If it refuses...It must die.

Thanks to TNG!

[35] You ask the Librarian ghost, it refuses.

[11] You punch!
[9] He scratches!
[3] It bodyslams!

The ghost is stunned and is slowly dimming out ...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2011, 07:10:19 pm »

What the hell is my health at? I have no clue at all xD.

I'll renew the assault on the ghost, and finish him off. Attack, slime! Attack, kitten! TO VIIIICTORY!

Is this your first RTD? If so, you're going places in the future mate :D

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2011, 07:41:05 pm »

What the hell is my health at? I have no clue at all xD.

I'll renew the assault on the ghost, and finish him off. Attack, slime! Attack, kitten! TO VIIIICTORY!

Is this your first RTD? If so, you're going places in the future mate :D

Yes, its my first RtD, and yes I didn't bother to count either :P you're almost at 100 hp.

[58] Renew successful!

[13] damage was inflicted as you carefully pound the ghost! It flickers!
[5] scratch damage was inflicted!
[9] body slam damage was inflicted, and the ghost finally passed on to the afterlife of librarians!

Gift: [12] Something deadly [26] A ninja pops out! It attempts to shurukin you to death!

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2011, 07:53:30 pm »

With the rage of a thousand towering suns, strike that ninja down...With fear! Exerting every bit of willpower I have, that ninja will be terrified (of me.)

Cool, nigh a 100 hp, not bad.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2011, 07:55:13 pm »

With the rage of a thousand towering suns, strike that ninja down...With fear! Exerting every bit of willpower I have, that ninja will be terrified (of me.)

Cool, nigh a 100 hp, not bad.

[996]
You strike the ninja down with the rage of 996 towering suns! The ninja has been burnt to a shadow! Ninja, fish cleaner has been struck down!

Next room?

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2011, 07:56:14 pm »

...Next...room? I guess. o____o

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2011, 07:57:17 pm »

...Next...room? I guess. o____o

[2]
You swing the door open with gusto, and find one Cacame, elf dwarven king sitting on his throne of dead tree corpses! Cacame seems very irritated!

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 27, 2011, 07:58:57 pm »

Ask what the heck an elf is doing as a dwarven king, then ask if he has any...Er, "Rope Reed"...

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2011, 08:04:24 pm »

Ask what the heck an elf is doing as a dwarven king, then ask if he has any...Er, "Rope Reed"...

Wow.

[97] You ask what the heck he is doing. He points to a line of text that is floating in the air : http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=39897.0 and http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/Cacame_Awemedinade.

[52] You ask him for rope reed, but it seems he does not like rope reed. He slowly starts to stand up, grasping his steel war hammer...

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2011, 08:07:07 pm »

Tell him that I'm sorry, and if he spares, me, then I'll give him a magical artifact that I had found. If he accepts, stab him in the face with...uh, something sharp. If he doesn't fall for it, RUN.

Sorry for being a newfag xD

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2011, 08:42:44 pm »

Tell him that I'm sorry, and if he spares, me, then I'll give him a magical artifact that I had found. If he accepts, stab him in the face with...uh, something sharp. If he doesn't fall for it, RUN.

Sorry for being a newfag xD

[60] You tell him you are sorry in a sincere voice. Cacame is not convinced.
[88] You bribe him in a sincere voice. Cacame is pleased.

You then stab him with [69] a sharp rock! [27] But the sharp rock merely bounces off his steel helmet.

Cacame swings with his battle hammer, inflicting [30] damage! You have 70 hp left!

[7] Your intuition is sleeping right now. You must have missed something important.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2011, 08:47:03 pm »

Go on my knees and beg for forgiveness. If he's going to kill me, tell him that my last wish is for my two pets to be spared. Swear eternal loyalty to him, on pain of death if I ever betray him again.

Edit: Just a note, feel free to tell me if I'm posting too much xD. I tend to have no life, so I sit on Bay12 hitting F5 all day. Sorry if it seems like I'm being pushy by constantly playing :/.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 08:54:59 pm by Dave1004 »

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2011, 09:18:43 pm »

Go on my knees and beg for forgiveness. If he's going to kill me, tell him that my last wish is for my two pets to be spared. Swear eternal loyalty to him, on pain of death if I ever betray him again.

Edit: Just a note, feel free to tell me if I'm posting too much xD. I tend to have no life, so I sit on Bay12 hitting F5 all day. Sorry if it seems like I'm being pushy by constantly playing :/.

I also hit F5 all day long :-3

You fall on your knees and beg forgiveness, and if that is too much, at least my cat ;-(

[87] The gods surely are smiling on you today, as Cacame decides caving your head in is too much of a nuisance to him. He lets you go, on the condition that if you ever come back, you shall be his sworn ... something.

Gift: [1] Something bad :( [11] A piece of Rope Reed Rope falls from the ceiling into your hands! Uh oh...

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2011, 09:25:10 pm »

Immediately tear the rope to shreds, showing my obvious hatred for such objects. Exude as much malice as is possible!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44