Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44

Author Topic: RtD - On the twelve days  (Read 43369 times)

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
Re: RtD - On the twelve days - 3 slots open
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2011, 04:19:03 pm »

I'm vegetarian, so...I'll head to the next room. Let's pray for good luck and plenty of delicious elven beauties food!

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2011, 04:26:14 pm »

[95]

Your prayers were heard. You find a huge garden filled with tasty vegetables, crunchy legumes, a campfire and cooking pot, a well and a barrel of Golden Salve.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2011, 04:28:19 pm »

I'll start whipping up a delicious meal, using my next-to-godlike culinary skills, as well as...Uh, finding out what Golden Salve is. Maybe feed it to my pet slime (Some of it)?

Ugh! Why did I strikethrough the elven beauties!? Curses! Fouled again!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2011, 04:47:56 pm »

I'll start whipping up a delicious meal, using my next-to-godlike culinary skills, as well as...Uh, finding out what Golden Salve is. Maybe feed it to my pet slime (Some of it)?

Ugh! Why did I strikethrough the elven beauties!? Curses! Fouled again!

[17] You break and destroy the food-worthiness of most of the crop... and manage to create a delectable looking salad and a small amount of beans and rice. Although your culinary skills are next-to-godlike, your Plant Harvesting skills are not. It is a wonder you managed to make a salad from the crop.

[79]
Golden Salve is as close as you can get to ambrosia on the earth, you recall. It boosts your health and luck for five rooms.

[27]
You discover that your slime does not like Golden Salve, and waste 10% of it.

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2011, 04:53:02 pm »

I'll eat the salad, and then grab the golden salve and take a hearty swig. If there's any left over, then I'll take it with me, and...Enter the next room!

Playing this RTD is a great break for me. I'm having a hard time typing up the next turn on my RTD, so...Egads. Thanks, Skyrunner :P.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2011, 05:10:00 pm »

I'll eat the salad, and then grab the golden salve and take a hearty swig. If there's any left over, then I'll take it with me, and...Enter the next room!

Playing this RTD is a great break for me. I'm having a hard time typing up the next turn on my RTD, so...Egads. Thanks, Skyrunner :P.

Glad to be of assistance :3

You nom the delicious salad and drink the golden salve. You feel heartily full. Your HP is now 150/150! Your kitten laps up some of the salve. You cleared the room (kill the plants!!) and receive a gift: [11] Something poisonous.  [76] You get a Transforming Tin Ring, which looks like a regular Tin Ring right now.

You place your hand on the doorknob, and swing the door open...
[49]

onto a battlefield. The rebels are shooting muskets at the Confederate soldiers. The Feds are shooting mortar back.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2011, 05:13:06 pm »

I'll dive behind some nearby cover, preferably one with a soldier behind it. Ask them what the heck is going on! Please don't let my pets die...

I don't trust a poisonous, unidentified ring...At all.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2011, 05:18:19 pm »

I'll dive behind some nearby cover, preferably one with a soldier behind it. Ask them what the heck is going on! Please don't let my pets die...

I don't trust a poisonous, unidentified ring...At all.

Did i mention your RtD inspired me?  :P

[86]

You dodge behind a large slab, and find a shivering boy-soldier behind it! You...

[50] threaten him and only get a squeek in return. The boy dashes off and is killed by shrapnel.

You can barely see the exit to this room through the fog and smoke, but it is guarded by a Confederate artillery squad.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2011, 05:25:48 pm »

Curse the god of bad luck and failed dates, and attempt to sneak my way to the Confederate artillery squad. If caught by anybody, pretend to be on their side!

Wait, really? Hey, dude! That's badass, I never knew that I would inspire anyone! I myself in turn was inspired by Monk's RTD, so...Inspirception? :P.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2011, 05:31:42 pm »

Curse the god of bad luck and failed dates, and attempt to sneak my way to the Confederate artillery squad. If caught by anybody, pretend to be on their side!

Wait, really? Hey, dude! That's badass, I never knew that I would inspire anyone! I myself in turn was inspired by Monk's RTD, so...Inspirception? :P.

[50]

"HALT!" shouts one soldier. "Who are you to be strolling here?"

[38]
You bluff that you are a Confederate. However, it turned out that the artillery squad was actually taken by the rebels so...

[83]
You are excused with a slap on the hand, mostly because you look like a confused civilian.
The next room...

[98]
Has a entire library of books! You may learn 1 spell!

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2011, 05:37:23 pm »

I'll learn the spell "Item shower".

Item Shower allows the caster to create random items out of nothing every few turns. Such items can be ranging from a sock, to a healing potion. Luck generally depends on the usefulness.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2011, 07:20:53 pm »

Look for a sign or something that may have a riddle, or the secret of the fountains
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2011, 08:40:45 pm »

>Charge at the skeleton archer in a zig-zag pattern, then continue the attack.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2011, 12:11:10 am »

I'll learn the spell "Item shower".

[25]
The spell Item Shower can only be cast once every three rooms :-(

Gift: [6] Something pointy [13] You get one ☼Steel needle☼!

Next room: [32]

You open the door and ... find yourself on the edge of a cliff O_o The shrieks of a predatory bird can be heard from below...

Look for a sign or something that may have a riddle, or the secret of the fountains
[22] Nothing was found.

>Charge at the skeleton archer in a zig-zag pattern, then continue the attack.

[66] You charge at the skeleton archer in a zigzag pattern!

[25] + Attack

The skeleton takes 30 damage and falls ... [16] intact! The archer shoots at you [68] does not miss, [20][3] for 23 damage!

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2011, 12:55:06 am »

I'll try and go back to the room that I had come from. If I can't, FIND A WAY OUT OF THERE! also use my item shower skill :P

:3 I was waiting for you.

Oh, and, uh...If the item shower is a bad roll, very bad things can happen, fyi. Good things too, if it's a good roll...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:57:24 am by Dave1004 »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44