Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44

Author Topic: RtD - On the twelve days  (Read 43471 times)

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RtD - On the twelve days
« Reply #420 on: January 07, 2012, 11:08:54 pm »

If animated means alive run south if not, sort through them all.
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
  • i ain't worried bout nothin
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 08, 2012, 12:07:43 am »

Use great man strength to obliterate the blob.
Quote from: Broteam
anything that's not shootin at what i'm shootin at becomes what i'm shootin at

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #422 on: January 08, 2012, 10:39:41 am »

Proceed to the object I was originally going towards.

[71] You crawl towards the pedestal, and manage to get on top of it. The object is a shard of crystal, with some detailing that indicates it is a small piece of a whole.

Go smash some cattle's head with Cheese!

[81] You dash all the way down to the pen. There is no-one supervising it. You recycle some of the cheese chunks you already have thrown, and bash in a bunch of cattle. The other cattle... [96] completely ignore you as you slaughter their kin.

Wrestle the tentacled blob down while Lance stabs it to death!

You attempt to grapple the blob!

[28] According to the following logic, you fail and start become grappled!

Usually, in fantasy, two swords are better than one sword. When someone manages to use three swords, they are better than two swords. Therefore, tentacled monsters with n appendages are stronger than any human.

[97] Lance penetrates the monster and causes its interior fluid to course out! It is a sickly purple color.

Attempt to make friends with the salamander. For all I know, this is Iphrit's pet.

[38] Apparently, in "Salamanderian", "Hi" means "I'm gonna kill you". It rips and shreds your boot to pieces. Or attempts to anyway.

[54] Iphrit starts walking towards you.

==> Calmly walk up to the elephant and give it the opportunity to atone for the crimes of its species. Failing that, kill it in a dignified manner. Elephants never forget.

You walk up to the elephant and start a rousing, touching and great speech on the crimes of elephants and how they should be forgiven, but [18] it ignores and headbutts you. You fly ten meters away and receive broken ribs, broken fingers and broken pride.

Inspect those eyes, attack if monster. Persuade for help if not.

[65] You inspect those eyes, and notice that it is a ice elemental, in the form of a human female. Its yellow crystalline eyes sparkle back at you with no malice nor hatred as is usual of elementals.

[60] You try to plead for help, instead of persuading, and the ice elemental freezes your hands. It is not cold, nor does it hurt. In fact, your burned hands start to knit up again. The flower shudders and slowly lifts itself from the ground via roots and tendrils.

If animated means alive run south if not, sort through them all.

Animated == Alive

[5] You dash through the swords, but they cut you up better than sushi at the hands of a master chef. You die of bleeding ... [97] or you thought so, but you find some power within yourself and live through WILL! (and rule of Cool.)

You wrench open the door...
[87] and find yourself in a non-OSHA compliance factory with whooshing steam and clunking gears.

(That wasn't exactly the best course of action >.>)

Use great man strength to obliterate the blob.

[77] You use Great Man Strength and toss the blob into the wall. It bounces off and splats to the floor. The blob is inert.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 08, 2012, 01:47:43 pm »

Heal self, than see what the factory is making.
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 08, 2012, 02:04:40 pm »

==> Kill elephant with PURE RAGE.

Tlm7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 08, 2012, 02:13:09 pm »

Check for traps that would trigger if I moved it, and if there are none, take it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 08, 2012, 03:08:13 pm »

Continue to wrestle it while Lance finishes it with stabbing!

It doesn't matter if I failed- it's still paying attention to me!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 08, 2012, 03:40:00 pm »

Yeah, salamanders suffer from a distinct lack of teeth and claws to do much shredding with :P

Kick the salamander away for getting slime all over my +groundhog leather boots+
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #428 on: January 08, 2012, 05:26:05 pm »

Heal self, than see what the factory is making.

[56] You patch yourself up.

[86] Peering over a catwalk into the main production line, you see many suits of armor being assembled and fitted.

==> Kill elephant with PURE RAGE.

[23] Not enough rage- build more rage pylons.

[77] You avoid being stepped on by rolling to the side like a BOSS.

Check for traps that would trigger if I moved it, and if there are none, take it.

[32][37] You see nothing, and remove the shard. A [72] arrow shooting trap engages, but since it was made assuming a human was removing the shard, a bunch of arrows shoot around without any danger to you.

The shard is named: Shard of Liberating A

Continue to wrestle it while Lance finishes it with stabbing!

It doesn't matter if I failed- it's still paying attention to me!
[22] The tentacle starts violating your private space.

[47] Lance punctures it again, and it slowly starts deflating.

Yeah, salamanders suffer from a distinct lack of teeth and claws to do much shredding with :P

Kick the salamander away for getting slime all over my +groundhog leather boots+

[12] The salamander sticks on quite well.

[69] Iphrit stops, and ponders whether you are a threat or not. Iphrit, you suddenly remember, is an elemental of fire.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 08, 2012, 05:42:17 pm »

Grab salamander behind the head and throw it at Iphrit. Shout curses at the salamander whilst doing so for being annoying.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 08, 2012, 05:53:20 pm »

Return the favor while the lancing continues.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 08, 2012, 05:59:23 pm »

> If they are being assembled by sapient beings, jam the gears to lure them away, then steal a suit and continue south. If not, just steal a suit and run south.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 08, 2012, 06:15:50 pm »

==> Be the dorf. Kill the elephant.

Tlm7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 08, 2012, 07:09:06 pm »

Try to scavenge the arrows after putting the shard in my Pouch of Holding.
That means It's letter A in a series, right?

Zinc23

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity Squared is Fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 08, 2012, 08:29:49 pm »

Harvest large amounts of Leather, intestines, and beef.  Then use leather to make deadly cheese bolas!
The fastest GM in the woooooooorld!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44