Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to be in a Hut: Turn 20  (Read 16000 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be in a Hut: Turn 6
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2011, 05:01:56 pm »

Realize that Honey Badgers don't give a shit about silly things like weight and attempt to catch the dropped claymore midair and slash the tiger with it.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2011, 05:04:20 pm »

Realize that Honey Badgers don't give a shit about silly things like weight and attempt to catch the dropped claymore midair and slash the tiger with it.

How the f**k does a badger grab a 4 1/2 foot sword mid-air? What?

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2011, 08:36:54 pm »

Get one meat to Crass, he needs it more!
Then eat one for myself.
Also, throw bomb down to the burning basement.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2011, 08:58:01 pm »

How the f**k does a badger grab a 4 1/2 foot sword mid-air? What?

BY NOT GIVING A SHIT.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be in a Hut: Turn 7, ding dong the tiger is dead!
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2011, 02:48:21 pm »

Turn 7

Sinpwn/Max [1]
Max attempts to attack the tigers leg, but misses and charges into his claw, taking [1d6-1=5] damage. The tiger is frightened and takes a step back, straight into the fire. It takes [2d6=8] damage and catches on fire.

Dwarmin/Drivvers [3]
Drivvers hides as hard as he can, but its not good enough. Cmon, put some effort into it! You arent even shaking from fear!

Dave1004/Crass [2]
Crass attempt to heal himself, but instead you make it worse and take 1 damage, because dying by attempting to lick yourself is stupid and theres a perfectly good dead hermit to eat.

Tiger/Tiger [6]
The tiger runs around, trying to put out the flames. He puts out the flames but steps on one of those daggers in the process, taking [1d6=5] damage.

freeformschooler/Smathers [1]
Smathers sees no claymore coming, and as such, decides that he needs to do it himself. He gets upstairs and drags the claymore, by the sharp end obviously and takes [1d6-1=0] damage, he drags the claymore and [1] flings it down the trapdoor. He gets smacked by the claymore on its way down, and takes [1d6-1=3] damage. The enchanted claymore does not fall on the tiger, but into the flames, making them eplode, dealing [4d6+5=19] damage to the tiger and making it catch on fire again.
(I was gonna give you a -2 for the claymore being ludicrously heavy, but there wasnt really any numbers to subtract from. Also, I decided that your trait only works on natural 2s. so you cant just go around stacking penalties)

Maxinum McDreich/Skits [6] (this is for the bomb, eating items and passing them around is a free action, but there are generally rolls to determine what you are eating)
Skits eats a healing meat, healing [2d6=7] HP and Crass heals [2d6=7]. He then passes another healing meat to Crass and then throws a bomb into the basement. He hits the tiger square in the face, dealing [3d6=14] damage to it and killing it. But some shrapnel flies back at him, and he takes [1d6-1=4] damage.

WarthogDriver/The FLYING SQUIRREL [2]
The Flying Squirrel attempts to heal himself and to upgrade Claire. Accidentally at the same time, and he stabs himself with some debris, taking [1d6-1=3] damage.

GM/Deus Ex Machina [6]
The claymore fuels the fire and soon the whole hut will burn down. For killing the tiger, everyone gained 10 XP, giving them levels. Level ups will be processed after the next turn, which also happens to be the last turn you will spend in the hut before it burns down. Escaping actions will be autowins, so this is simply an opportunity to drag the stuff you want most out of the hut. I will also be leaving some additional potions around the hut, since there arent gonna be many in an uncivilized forest.

1.freeformschooler
Spoiler: Smathers (click to show/hide)

2.Dwarmin
Spoiler: Drivvers (click to show/hide)

3.Maxinum McDreich
Spoiler: Skits (click to show/hide)

4.Dave1004
Spoiler: Crass the Deathbringer (click to show/hide)

5.WarthogDriver
Spoiler: *Unknown* (click to show/hide)

6.Sinpwn
Spoiler: Max (click to show/hide)

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2011, 03:02:11 pm »

Drivvers cheers the Tiger Tyrant is dead! And he was vital to that victory. Now for a dramatic exit...

Action: Drivvers leaves the hut last-he walks forward in slow motion as it burns down behind him, not even turning around as a massive explosion occurs.

Then, the flaming Tiger then bursts out of the shack, but Drivvers just turns around and tosses a knife (which he just randomly has) into it's chest, all smooth. The tiger falls back into the shack, and there is a SECOND, larger explosion! Surely the Tiger is dead now.

Then a guitar solo starts as he walks forward in slow motion once again, maybe putting on a pair of sunglasses, or smoking a cigar.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2011, 03:04:52 pm »

Loot more potions, since they're being spawned, and I mean ALL the potions. Keep 'em for later. Also, eat that extra piece of meat, and thank Skits!

Seriously, thank you Skits.

@Dwarmin: GTFO. :( You can't be the cool-guy hero! Only I can!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2011, 03:41:31 pm »

Drag the hermit out. This would look rather touching and heroic if not for the fact that the man is already dead, and Max looks like something out of a particularly odd nightmare.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2011, 03:45:37 pm »

Smathers jumps out of the basement and attempts to grab a couple potions of random variety before heading out. If possible, he also attempts to determine whether or not his HAMMERSPACE is large enough to carry the enchanted warhammer. If so, he grabs it. If not, he leaves it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:29:50 pm by freeformschooler »

WarthogDriver

• Bay Watcher
  • Only in death will his duty end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2011, 06:16:29 pm »

Take anything of value out of the hut, find a tree hollow to rest in, if its large call my fellow woodland animals to join me.
While watching the hut burn down, upgrade Claire, possibly with some metal shrapnel from the bombs or some paper for a better handle.   
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:20:15 pm by WarthogDriver »
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2011, 02:49:46 pm »

I will not be updating today due to things not related to SPAZ.

Yeah....I arent really not updating just so I could play games, that would be silly. There are totally good reasons for not updating, but I will not be sharing them because.......my dog ate them. Yes. I will have the update by tomorrow when my nonexistant dog coughs it out.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2011, 02:54:29 pm »

xD. Works for me, mate. The RTD forums is going slow as molasses anyways, so it works fine.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2011, 03:47:09 pm »

We've traced the source of the forum slowdown to you, Dave.

We're starting to question your commitment to the program.  ???
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2011, 04:56:59 pm »

What? Wait. Hold on...You might be onto something.

Ever since I started posting at large, everybody started leaving...My god! That's it! Dwamin, ye're a genius! I know EXACTLY what to do.

Expect results in a few days!

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be in a Hut: Turn 8
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2011, 01:02:55 pm »

I have managed to escape from the grasps of videogames(free Dirt 3, courtesy of Steam) for a couple of minutes. So, update time.

Turn 8

Dwarmin/Drivvers [3]
You attempt to look awesome, but it falls quite flat. No explosion occured and your attempt at mimicking moving in slow-motion looked silly.

Dave1004/Crass [2]
You look around for potions but find none. Something that would hurt you happens, but it doesnt matter because you are gonna get healed anyway.

Sinpwn/Max [5]
Max heroically pulls the corpse out of the burning hut. It looks more like Max had killed him and was dragging around his food, but its the thought that counts. What also counts is the fact that he has some stuff still in his pockets. [3]Some paper, [3] even more paper and [6] a glowing fizzling potion that looks like it might just make you explode when you drink it.

freeformschooler/Smathers [6]
Smathers tries if he has a hammerspace inventory, but finds that he has to always drag stuff around. Smathers finds [3] some paper and gets a papercut. It is quite painful.

WarthogDriver/The FLYING SQUIRREL [4]
The Flying Squirrel looks for anything of value, and drags out the bracelet that was in the cupboard. He also finds [4] a small red potion.

Maxinum McDreich/Skits [4+1=5]
Skits is nowhere to be seen.(Maxinum is away for a week) But upon leaving the hut you see a pile of stuff, which includes [4+1] a green potion, [1] some bomb shrapnel, [6] the enchanted claymore, [5] another green potion,  [2+1=3] some paper and [2+1=3] even more paper.

You all get out of the building hut, taking shelter in a rather large and hollow tree stump. It is nightfall as fighting tigers takes plenty of time. You sleep soundly, with a rotting corpse just outside and a perpetually burning hut nearby. Apparently theres lots of flammable things in the hut, mostly paper.

You wake up, one by one. Feeling a bit stronger than before. The Flying Squirrel woke up first, and took the opportunity to work on Claire. Using the bomb shrapnel and paper to make it more pointy and better to hold. It now deals 2d6 damage and inflicts an additional bleed upon a succesful attack, but it is quite shoddy. The Flying Squirrel feels like he needs some glue to be able to upgrade Claire further, without it falling apart.

[3] (weather roll)
You all gather outside. It is a relatively cold morning and other animals are staying somewhere warm. The hut is still burning and the phoenix is still north of you. You feel like this is gonna be a good day.

You all now have a choice of 1)5 HP
                                    or 2)1 DR
                                    or 3)a mid range item of your choice(not enchanted)

1.freeformschooler
Spoiler: Smathers (click to show/hide)

2.Dwarmin
Spoiler: Drivvers (click to show/hide)

3.Maxinum McDreich
Spoiler: Skits (click to show/hide)

4.Dave1004
Spoiler: Crass the Deathbringer (click to show/hide)

5.WarthogDriver
Spoiler: *Unknown* (click to show/hide)

6.Sinpwn
Spoiler: Max (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Common pool of items (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15