Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: A most curious acquisition  (Read 6734 times)

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
Re: A most curious acquisition
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 12:34:52 pm »

A sacrifice to me would be appreciated regardless of sex, so I'd still say that's the best route to take...

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LEARN THAT GENDER SHIFTING ELVES ARE EROTIC!?

Now i'm doing referencing American Dad i will give a valid suggestion.

I'd turn them into a zoo. What else is more exotic to a dwarf and his family than the polar opposite of the species? I'd love to have a pet giant amoeba, this is basically what this is! Well, with more salcious curves, pouty full lips and an ass you could bounce a penny off but the point stands, the dwarves don't like that sort of thing. Not stocky, hairy, alcoholic or insane enough for eroticism. Why do you think tentaclebeasts get more dwarven action? Logic!

Oh, Wannazzaki. You and your perverted ways. ;)

Really though, how many other opportunities will you get to use that shrine for something as neato as this?

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 12:38:27 pm »

I thought we reserved shrines for things like...artifact blades covered in soups of syndromes from different beasts and for some reason set the weilder on fire due to that encounter with a dragon while the wyverns acidic breath layer just adds to the mess? You know. Dangerous things. Things dangerous by our standards. Which is usually artifact blades covered in soups of syndromes from different beasts and for some reason set the weilder on fire due to that encounter with a dragon while the wyverns acidic breath layer adds to the mess.
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 12:45:04 pm »

Nope, I'm sorry to tell you that you're sadly mistaken. You guys construct and reserve shrines for me, and anything that you feel is even remotely related to me.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2011, 12:46:19 pm »

Nope, I'm sorry to tell you that you're sadly mistaken. You guys construct and reserve shrines for me, and anything that you feel is even remotely related to me.

I'd rather sleep with a dark child if nub shiggurath
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2011, 12:49:29 pm »

Make windows. Windows into a display pattern with a 1 tile center. Drop (clothed) elven princess into display case. Wait as her clothes slowly wear away into cheap,ragged strips of cloth. Bonus points if you display her infront of the depot.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2011, 12:50:10 pm »

I'd rather sleep with a dark child if nub shiggurath

I'm not quite sure how that pays respect to me and my magnificence...But hey, I'm not one to judge. Go ahead and honor my existence in whatever way you see fit.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2011, 12:51:54 pm »

Offer her as a sacrifice to me. In that shrine dedicated to my glory that you and everyone else always build in your fortresses.
Sacraficing an elven maiden to me is much easier, just leave her in the back. I'll handle it from there.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2011, 12:52:58 pm »

Offer her as a sacrifice to me. In that shrine dedicated to my glory that you and everyone else always build in your fortresses.
Sacraficing an elven maiden to me is much easier, just leave her in the back. I'll handle it from there.

Dwarf the Ripper!

Also: Gorken Morken ftw.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2011, 12:55:16 pm »

You can have the troglodyte women "sacrificed" to you. There's plenty of those running around, and that way we can save everyone who matters for me.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2011, 12:56:24 pm »

You can have the troglodyte women "sacrificed" to you. There's plenty of those running around, and that way we can save everyone who matters for me.

Nobles like you. Nobles like you suffer unfortunate accidents. Watch your back monarch, Armok will have his due...your meal is waiting over there by that enticing lever. Please, don't hestitate to pull it for more..

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2011, 12:59:02 pm »

Sure
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2011, 12:59:23 pm »

Nobles like you. Nobles like you suffer unfortunate accidents. Watch your back monarch, Armok will have his due...your meal is waiting over there by that enticing lever. Please, don't hestitate to pull it for more..

I do believe there's a lever with your name on it behind that open artefact jade door...
/flawless victory/

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2011, 01:02:34 pm »

Heh, noble? The title of noble would be an understatement, friend. And I'm the one that Armok prays to before he goes to bed. It would take far more than an Unfortunate Accident to remove me.

Now stop stalling and put that shrine to me to good use.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2011, 01:04:58 pm »

Now stop stalling and put that shrine to me to good use.
Good, I had tacos last night.

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2011, 01:06:27 pm »

So who wants to build this shrine? Heres my idea..

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4