Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 73

Author Topic: THE one word STORY GAME!!!  (Read 28063 times)

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
THE one word STORY GAME!!!
« on: December 21, 2011, 02:53:01 pm »

basically you make a story with one word NO EDITING except for spelling mistakes

example

john: once
 bob: upon
 milly: a
 cyrus: time

I'll start

Grape

the story so far

A grape vine died while drowning in acidic mucus, across from Jesus's foot Beezlebub sat and two whippersnappers punched him in his goochies. Meanwhile a doctor ate an apple and decided he was relying to much on the gay elves bums which couldn't accept the penetrating mucus, alien inspectors were inside hosts monitering their bacteria from Armok.

Urist jumped down into a dark hole, unfortunately there seemed to be irradiated sturgeon men wandering about eating carp, singing bohemian, ritualistic songs. Then Urist became enraged at the cannibalistic elves but decided he was happy instead. Burgeoning his giant whale tongue opera bath salt HAMBURGGGEERRRRRSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Suddenly Death appeared and told Urist that he could obtain eternal youth in hell. Accepting the quest he hunted elves in elf-land relentlessly until finally paraskevidekatriaphobia overcame the dwarf and the menace of carp men arrived. Shortly afterwards the neuro-toxins released by several barnacles intoxicated Urist's uncle and nom nom NOM! (Inconsequentially and indecisively they had nomed his spleen).

Fun Fact: All corn arrives in the brain via tentacles.

Aspartame is the only substance known to dwarf that dilutes itself through time and enhances the shards effect. The shards emanate ethereal vestibules which constipate old clowns like Krusty Spitfury. Meanwhile Australopithecus's cousin faced Urist McPaleontologist and then got herpes due to a wayward octopus that kissed him.

Benedict Soulkiller, a witch hunter extraordinaire who was missing his jewels started accelerating towards his...jewels. Initially potato-man discovered true love in debauchery when Benedict ate Descartes' love-cherry-doom-pants-of-doom. Catsplosions, magma...

Suddenly, dragons fire-proofed Satan's sock and sundered his pancakes. "Haeyloo," said Justin of Bieber, "I accidentally ate ten-tenths of the half done Sandwich made in Italy!".

John Hancock was a delegating president beneath the crypt, beneath a potato-shaped lake in the capital of SPHESS, where Bieber accidentally set everything aflame. Freud believes that philosoraptor has dreams of pedobear's mothers feeding jewels because why.

They did not see pedobear making child education stupid. Forever damned bayers hitherto alone, anyway, onwards!

Urist McSoapmaker was Hitler's henchmen. Doodie-man passionately ate nothing interesting, but drank buckets of ketchup. Horatio ASPLODED many times because gangrenous solids from uranus,the maimed accordion.
Pickled-Inspectors sleuthed around Nethack's basement dungeons.Somehow conjured conjurers undoing.conjurations of ninja dupstep, imploded upon entering the white cheese barn blasphemous squid of blasphemy sponges, died anyway. back hair is of suberb yellow quallity that menaces all Canadians.

Somehow, Wilford Beaverlake, a ruthless cake professor, reincarnation of statues.

What?

The?

??¿¿fuck¿¿??

.... Communist !!SCIENCE!! won the best collaborator !!SCIENCE!! magma award goblin. Abraham English class sucks. Magma is the best laxative.

For Odin! Yelled Urist Mcloincloth. Then Odin proclaimed;
"WHAT Are You Doing to my Temple?"
"It's simply gorgeously Nordic!"
Somehow, jewels, cheese, and kitten engrave runes on my Neck.
Beard! He floccinaucinihilipilificated with wet gel from his epic +5 bottle of moisturizing rejuvenating hand-lotion!

Somehow, Vikings of that fat apple-made hippopotamus god, caroused chocolate booze faced his dirty dirt covered the Russian. So he brandished right-wing tax-plans, while chewing sharp dinosaur cheddar cheese.

Then ugly winged cake angels notified Dr. Goddammit Had, beguiled beige carrots, of glory poppycock Leningrad Jewels. Such amazing sights of sand and balls. Mr poop says I like men and boys. Mr poop likes backdoor Trojan action of elephants below hell have discontinuity. I do hate continuity oh why oh why oh my socks flaming infernally Frozen of dinosaurs.Garbanzo beans swallowed heartily are of quality and Disgust and many odd bulls took upon themselves as Romans who kiss sexy goatse-with Doritoes, poptarts lied everywhere whilst dolphins Jaws are pooping delicious chicken legs made of dirty Beef.

Harems firing many MASSIVE heads of cabage death.

Extreme mayhem is best release of dorf mayhem.
Possums are RETARDED little shits. Who are elves with encrusted socks Gift shirts. should ALWAYS be properly tucked lick and PREPOSITIONS should consistently explode because they were shaken Very hard.

Hello, burn, what the hell? Holy men are entirely to be holy. That someone is not dead.

Possibly like shit potatos shit potatos vodka is yummy and Soviet. Communists are Communists. Communists love equality and revolutions 'n' Russia. Don't support Them. Fins found on russians are awesome. They Help Paedophiles acquire ...children... ??? and babies. and when RainbowDash DIES, the world cries. DerpyHooves explodes into MUFFINS!

The kvlt.
That was pretty crazy/stupid.

Extreme explosive reactions were extremely Awesome and epic.

Hitler killed Ghandi, nukes were evil but Ghandi ate uranium, exploding into millions of kittens. Gasmasks are cheap poop also, what, what?

I like meeeennnn in sexy sweaters derpyhovves nonsensically sucked.
Metal is normally ok when Ponies play the gituar on my NuclearRainBomb of explosives, genocide is bad, Precious ponies are precious, my little explosive thermite thermos Detonator ASPLODED they died. horribly while the bear laughed. said turtle breakdancing With money comes With insane dorfs.

Some eat, while pulling legs. Pork s'nice.
Pineapples killed video games by overloading Main Widgets Nuclear arms. fire in Uganda with Thermonuclear Wargames. HungerGames make Cheeseburgers and fries poisonous. Flubber is useful insulation because why you eat cake

« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 05:10:13 pm by bukitodinos »
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
Re: THE one word STORY GAME!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 03:06:58 pm »

Vine
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 03:16:02 pm »

died

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 03:19:16 pm »

While

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 03:42:53 pm »

((This again? >_<))
drowning
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 03:46:28 pm »

((Please dont troll this one, try to actually make a story))
from

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 04:14:08 pm »

((Hey, I never trolled it))
acidic
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 04:15:24 pm »

mucus

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 04:20:59 pm »

While.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 04:23:57 pm »

across
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

terkiey

• Bay Watcher
  • chicken what i need
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 04:56:59 pm »

jesus'
Quote from: Meistermoxx
Quote from: Knigel
Does anything bad happen if you accuse someone of being a night creature and they aren't?
Yes, they call you a rasict, and then they shot you and take your cocaine.
[(√[1]/∞)+3!+|Chicken|] / [100^(1/2)]

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 07:00:19 pm »

foot.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 07:01:32 pm »

Beezelbub
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 07:04:37 pm »

sat
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2011, 07:10:07 pm »

two
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 73