Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Survival Space: RTD; Turn 4 - This Looks Valuable  (Read 4409 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Survival Space: RTD; Turn 3 - Out for a Stroll in Hell ... Wait What?
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2011, 06:35:53 pm »

Take the oxygen equipment, and while still sneaking, search around the room for any and all exits
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2011, 09:37:17 pm »

Well I was playing Black Ops multiplayer a bit it gave me an idea. Why don't I give you guys Killstreak awards since this is a competition for entertainment its quite likely they would do something like it, but I wanted to ask you guys.

Yes, Killstreak Awards?

Nah, Killstreak Awards?

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2011, 10:30:21 pm »

Well I was playing Black Ops multiplayer a bit it gave me an idea. Why don't I give you guys Killstreak awards since this is a competition for entertainment its quite likely they would do something like it, but I wanted to ask you guys.

Yes, Killstreak Awards?

Nah, Killstreak Awards?

I vote NO

Please, just...Don't. Nice and simple.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2011, 10:40:49 pm »

Search all the supplies!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Survival Space: RTD; Turn 4 - This Looks Valuable
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2011, 11:15:05 pm »

Turn 4 - This Looks Valuable

Jane Angel
You pick up the mask, and oxygen tank up then place them in your backpack before standing up, and looking around for more exits. Unfortunately after fifteen minutes of searching you fail to find any other exits than the previously found one, though you do notice a large air vent above one of the lockers. Just as you go to check it out you hear a horrifying screech rip through the station, and the sound of movement outside the door is ever present.

Sinclair Jameson
You lift up the plasma welder, and point it at the Necromorph. As you pull the bottom trigger a blast of hot plasma bursts out, and nails the it directly in the face. You stand, and watch as the plasma burns through the creature's head, and it falls to the ground in a dead heap. Just as you kill it you hear an odd*Cha Ching* sound, and look down at your wrist where you notice an armband. Its projecting an image that reads '5 KP UP!', and a small counter in the corner shows your current amount, which is sadly only 5.

Artemis Entreri
You decide to go ahead, and search the Mess Hall for anything useful. The first place you hit is the kitchen, and pantry where you find a jackpot useless items, and food items. All in all out of the stuff you found the most notable are the six cans of tuna, two bottles of energy something, and some twenty bags of chips. It'll have to do as you aren't going to find much else in this kitchen/Mess Hall from the looks of it the place has been checked a couple hundred times over.

Jane Jacobs
You search through several crates, but all of them are empty of anything, but cobwebs, spiders, and the odd rat, or two here, and there. You spend fifteen minutes searching the near vicinity, and find nothing. Just as you have given up you accidentally knock a crate over, and it reveals a medal container underneath it. After spending several minutes fiddling with it to get the keypad online you find its unlocked, and quickly jam the 'Open' button. With that the lid opens with a snap, and inside you find two fuel cells, a pile of scrap metal, some wires, and a busted up plasma welder, which from the looks is extremely old.

Spoiler: Jane Angel, wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jane Jacobs, Noodlerex (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Team Start Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2011, 11:18:02 pm »

I'll ready my Combat Knife, and cautiously search around for more epic loot.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survival Space: RTD; Turn 4 - This Looks Valuable
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2011, 11:18:43 pm »

Also Dave what is it exactly that you dislike about the Killstreaks idea?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2011, 11:49:45 pm »

Alright, here it is. Missed that post.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2011, 11:50:25 pm »

Add me to the waiting list please.
Name: Satiya Kinslow
Description: Mischievous and witty. Satiya is very loving but tends to piss serious people off.
It's no surprise the government wants her dead. She also has tourettes.
Bio: Satiya and her twin Edgar were born on Rathzar 4, never knowing their real parents, they were raised by Forrest Burke ( A monkey farmer), until he got mixed up in a government conspiracy. Then her and Edgar had to survive on their own, years later he became an engineer, and she became a geneticist.
Job: Geneticist.
Traits: First Aid Training, Hardened by Society (She lived on the streets for years).

Character Status -
HP: 10/10
Endurance: 80/80
Weapon Slots: 0/5

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2011, 11:52:28 pm »

See what exits there are in the room and go through the least dangerous looking one, glory awaits!

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2011, 11:55:42 pm »

Also Dave what is it exactly that you dislike about the Killstreaks idea?

Hmm. I don't know, it just doesn't feel right. You're the GM though, do what you please! XD.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2011, 11:58:49 pm »

Thank you two for the sheets, and Urist you are on Team Maroon

EDIT: Also I guess I won't add Killstreaks, but I will work on a surprise the next time you guys use the Vendor.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 12:02:25 am by adwarf »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2011, 12:20:49 am »

Check the airvent
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2011, 12:22:30 am »

I forgot to mention to find out the value of an item you have to take it to a Vendor, and have it scanned. (The Vendors are not restricted to the starting areas. There are other safe zones throughout the station that contain them, but they are far apart, and very few.)

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2011, 05:10:52 am »

Go find out the value of the ancient plasma welder if there's a vendor nearby, or try to repair it with the scrap metal and wires.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]