Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 47

Author Topic: [Minecraft] Nations at War: WORLD'S DEAD NEW THREAD  (Read 50986 times)

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: [Minecraft] Nations at War: NOW TAKING APPS
« Reply #420 on: January 07, 2012, 12:00:18 am »

I meant no disrespect, I was just questioning. I didn't need all that much proof. No need to get angry or anything....

I'm sorry.
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 07, 2012, 12:04:54 am »

Bah, don't be. If I had a nickel for every impersonator on the internet...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 07, 2012, 12:22:25 am »

Well if no one has a problem with my Torny idea on page 25. I am gonna post it up in N@W forum, see if it draws a crowd...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Crabnumber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 07, 2012, 12:36:22 am »

I'd be interested in having a look but according to your website, applications are closed, so.

Fiskav

« Reply #424 on: January 07, 2012, 01:11:09 am »

I'd be interested in having a look but according to your website, applications are closed, so.

>:(

1) We can refer people.  If you even bothered to read the first page of this thread, you would've realised that.
2) You're an escaped lunatic.  We don't refer people unless they're reasonably active Bay12ers.
3) I don't like you already.  Your lack of reading comprehension skills astounds me.  I, personally, will never refer you to N@W.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 07, 2012, 02:06:27 am »

So, how long generally does it take for an application to be approved?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 07, 2012, 02:16:21 am »

Mine took something short of a month to go through, but yours should be much shorter.

Fiskav

« Reply #427 on: January 07, 2012, 02:24:45 am »

Mine took something short of a month to go through, but yours should be much shorter.

Oh goodness, I remember your application.  Was sitting there for ages.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 07, 2012, 02:43:23 am »

Mine only took a week, but then it was back in June when everything was easier. Nowadays I wouldn't be accepted for sure.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 07, 2012, 02:57:03 am »

Mine's been sitting for about 24h with 8 "Yes" votes and 1 "No". Does Empirical do the actual approving? So I guess it's just next time he looks at it, unless he decides it needs more votes.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 07, 2012, 04:51:58 am »

I can refer people too.

With the understanding that you'll at least consider joining The Wall before going off somewhere else.

Crabnumber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 07, 2012, 05:57:49 am »

1) We can refer people.  If you even bothered to read the first page of this thread, you would've realised that.
2) You're an escaped lunatic.  We don't refer people unless they're reasonably active Bay12ers.
3) I don't like you already.  Your lack of reading comprehension skills astounds me.  I, personally, will never refer you to N@W.

I've been a constant lurker for a long period of time. Not all of us have something to say all the time. I only decided to make an account today because I wanted to express an interest in your game. Which has sadly been lost thanks to your great response.

I am also aware of what the front page said, however, I stated what you have quoted because I thought it was odd that you were not allowing other people to join in and play irked me because I thought you may be nudging towards elitism, which, thankfully, you have clarified. Maybe I should of made that clearer but I would suspect your response would most likely have stayed the same.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 07, 2012, 06:07:56 am »

This is the second person who has gone or stupid witgout even knowing what N@W is. Its not even OUR server. Idiots are idiots. When I get home I will Post the Pm that I got from someone much like this.
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Fiskav

« Reply #433 on: January 07, 2012, 06:08:18 am »

I've been a constant lurker for a long period of time. Not all of us have something to say all the time. I only decided to make an account today because I wanted to express an interest in your game. Which has sadly been lost thanks to your great response.

I am also aware of what the front page said, however, I stated what you have quoted because I thought it was odd that you were not allowing other people to join in and play irked me because I thought you may be nudging towards elitism, which, thankfully, you have clarified. Maybe I should of made that clearer but I would suspect your response would most likely have stayed the same.

1) How can I trust that you're a lurker?  We've made it clear that we're not accepting Escaped Lunatics, and that's that.  It's very special exception that it's only Bay12 members and Penny Arcade members that can be referred without them knowing someone from N@W personally.   We only accept Bay12ers who are active members of the community.

2) Yes, we have nudged toward elitism.  N@W is a community that only accepts the best.  We're proud of that fact that we have one of the best communities in the Minecraft world.

3) It's nice that you chose to attack me personally there at the end.  Makes me seem all the more inclined to dislike you.

I understand that you're trying to do the "uh, yeah, I, uh, yeah I knew that" cover-up but it really isn't going to work on me, and I trust that the majority of the community here will think likewise.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 06:11:12 am by Fiskav »

Fiskav

« Reply #434 on: January 07, 2012, 06:15:51 am »

Oh, also, just in case you need it spelled out to you.

I'm one of the admins for the NAW server, with that said:

If you'd like to apply you're more than welcomed to. Barring you didn't just make an account or have some absurdly low post count (this is just to weed out people who joined to get in through other means). I more than welcome the bay12 community.

For those of you who have issues applying to get onto a server, I understand your plea. We had some personal issues going forward with this but it has proved to be rather useful in weeding out stupid. I'll even post some of the worst apps we've come across shortly. For now, just think of them as dossier's. It's great seeing an amazing app and thinking "I want him". It's also amusing seeing a really terrible one at times (albeit depressing giving how many there are).

With that said, good luck.

Since I know that you're not a huge fan of reading a large amount of information, I'll make it clearer.

No.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 47