Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47

Author Topic: [Minecraft] Nations at War: WORLD'S DEAD NEW THREAD  (Read 51023 times)

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: [Minecraft] Nations at War: WORLD WAR
« Reply #210 on: December 29, 2011, 08:36:55 pm »

Not to mention that thanks to Mill-Ajru, they knew we were coming. No, not as in, they knew about a general crusade and could expect attackers at any time, they knew EXACTLY at what moment we were attacking, and what nations were part of it. I must commend them on what is quite an amazing feat of backstabbing.

Now who's up for torching the heartwood?
Did you know that as a dwarf I always intended to burncut all forests in N@W? Should we start the deforestation? :D
Ante, could you ask the mods if we could have the right to cut *some* trees in the Heartwood?
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

Fiskav

« Reply #211 on: December 29, 2011, 08:43:45 pm »

Not to mention that thanks to Mill-Ajru, they knew we were coming. No, not as in, they knew about a general crusade and could expect attackers at any time, they knew EXACTLY at what moment we were attacking, and what nations were part of it. I must commend them on what is quite an amazing feat of backstabbing.

Now who's up for torching the heartwood?
Did you know that as a dwarf I always intended to burncut all forests in N@W? Should we start the deforestation? :D
Ante, could you ask the mods if we could have the right to cut *some* trees in the Heartwood?

As long as it's not protected, shouldn't be a problem.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 29, 2011, 08:59:06 pm »

So bascially we got screwed over by the damn eleves. God damn eleves, I would write up a refferal but I'm going to Californa tomarrow so meh.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

General Nowan wants YOU to go mining. :P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

General Nowan wants YOU to go mining. :P
Trap Master Nanoth asks you to finish you writins about you duel with a Magi.

That and when I get home I have a epic trap in mind but I would require that the Throne Room he widened by one tile. Fattening the Throne by one to keep it centralized.
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

but you will destroy the symmetry! symmetry!
it is all based on odd numbers. even number symmetry is bad :(

but tell me your plan and I'll see what I can do.

as a last tragic note : we are out of materials, even for guerrilla warfare we would have to empty the last emergency stockpile. We need to die less, or to mine more. Or to get sheez to finally bring shops back.

another solution could be to try buying materials from the wall.

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't find the motivation to rewrite my application again.
So if anyone has another solution to applying to NaW I'd like to hear it :P

Writing about myself is my krypton.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

So yeah.
Tim attacked me I was afk.
I need to see hammersong dudes in IRC.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tim tried to aattack me while I was afk too, but I was in protected land.

STargunburst visited, and he seems to be open to surrendering. We need an admin to make them surrender, since they are winning by points.
We decided on a truce, until midnight EST, to find a solution. He is even willing to let himself be killed to even the points.

Tim said he won't attack either, but don't trust him too much. if he is close, stay in claimed land.

so, NO ATTACKS ON THEM UNTIL THE AGREED TIME.
don't even get near Stoneholm if possible.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welp. We have had an idea. For all the Leftover land we should move the Animal pens back inside, build them all nice and pretty (Which I am happy to do) and replace that layer with more wheat or trees. The reason being is that Farms can be replaced, Animals take a while longer due to having to find and then drag them back home, this in itself is the biggest problem when we are at war. Having them inside the walls will keep them safer without us having to claim the Farmstead. The rest of the space is for things like personal homes and things that make the city look more citylike, I was thinking about adding an archery range that isn't a huge target like the one outside. Uses Pistons and Paintings for practice. I will explain...

The archery range would require a bit of space for good training, as such there will be some Pistons under a large area of Gravel with some targets to shoot at, these targets are a 1x2 Pillar which will have a single tile Picture on it, the picture is the target as when an arrow hits the Picture the picture is dislodged and falls. At the base of this pillar is a Pressure plate, which when the Pic falls onto it, changes the piston in front of it to rise and another to fall presenting a new target or to lower the now unused target. These picture pillars could be scattered at different distances or in a single line at the end of the range. The thing is it will have a piston holding some Gravel up in the way of it...

We have also had an Idea for something else, but not sure if I should say what it is in this forum considering that anyone of the opposing nations could look in on it somehow. If they really had to...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 10:50:17 am by Neyvn »
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

justcry1

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hi! Is there a way you can invite me to the server it looks very nice server and i have played minecraft from 4 months.I'm friendly and good player. Thanks for the help.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:00:13 pm by justcry1 »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi! Is there a way you can invite me to the server it looks very nice server and i have played minecraft from 4 months.I'm friendly and good player. Thanks for the help.
1. Your an Escaped Lunatic that just joined to make this post. 4 MINS BETWEEN JOINING AND POSTING!!!
2. You don't even know how this Server works.
3. No one knows you.
4. You don't even know what this Server is.
5. WE DON'T KNOW YOU! SO WHY SHOULD WE EVEN THINK TWICE EVEN SAYING NO...

Now bugger off...

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile

im up for this sounds good, i have always wanted to do a nation battle sort of thing for minecraft... what do i need to do ? and i dont need any mods do i ? :P
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

Well.
I don't know you, like at all, so I can't refer you.
Client mod isn't required now, there is a special launcher you use if you want the extra stuff.
So, just wait until applications open again.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Karakzon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ethics:give a shit?: denied]
    • View Profile

Im going to post my aplication form here. Im not a new minecraft user, but im not experianced eather, the most dangerous thing ive done is minning glowstone in the neather. The most impressive thing ive made are fake ruins -underwich i constructed my little base of operations-, hidden swamp/tree dens and generaly minning operations in the deeps with freinds. I also know how to install mods as well so i shant be much of a hassle. Im quite happy gathering massive amounts of raw materials so long as im with people to hang with.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

im also going to post it in their fourms if i can. this is just my example.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 04:15:48 pm by Karakzon »
I am Dyslexic. No its not going to change any time soon.
Bolts of Exsanguination THE terrifying glacier export, get yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47