Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 47

Author Topic: [Minecraft] Nations at War: WORLD'S DEAD NEW THREAD  (Read 50874 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: [Minecraft] Nations at War: WORLD WAR
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2011, 09:30:27 am »

Blast. I signed up back in the october applications, but I discovered that I cannot possibly run Minecraft with any respectable amount of FPS, especially for frantic multiplayer combat, on this ridiculously poor laptop I've been forced to retreat to.

They haven't by any chance made their custom client/server/whatever-side mod support optifine without the server crashing? I think that may be the only option I have to join in on this.
I'm running a 12-year-old IBM Laptop (a.k.a. improved Toaster) and it's bearable.
The launcher can actually lag a bit more, but minecraft has optifine stuff now as well, and runs better than 1.8

there are also worldswords, which are superenchanted swords out and about right now, but they haven't been distributed officially yet and they are very hush hush.
Actually, I know a lot about this.
But I'm a tease.
:P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2011, 10:33:34 am »

So I came back on to see how its going...
Found that someone had found my little hole in the wall, kinda obvious due to my unfinished Waterwheel outside. But they never found my stash. Still had the stack of Iron and Redstone and the few lumps of Diamonds and Gold hidden away...

Found an interesting project, a HUGE Pit dug into the ground. Annoyingly after offering to help, my client decided to much around with me, I couldn't attach anything to my mouse so I could make the needed picks and stuff. I could moments before entering the pit but not now which sucked...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2011, 10:54:01 am »

well, check your bay12 pm's.
:P
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2011, 02:33:04 pm »

Found an interesting project, a HUGE Pit dug into the ground. Annoyingly after offering to help, my client decided to much around with me, I couldn't attach anything to my mouse so I could make the needed picks and stuff. I could moments before entering the pit but not now which sucked...
Ah! you found Hammersong's new city, Hammerseat! Say hi to charm for me!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2011, 02:48:38 pm »

dude, be less aggressive on the forums. we aren't getting friends that way, hex.
 ???
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Fiskav

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2011, 06:28:47 pm »

I'm going to post this here because I feel that the Bay12 Hammersong people should know.

I'm TheLion69er, the Diplomat for Antares (the Dwarven nation in the west).  Although our current stance is neutral, chances are we'll join in the alliance against Necropolis soon. 

Sit tight...

On another note, we are recruiting!  Think of us as the sister-nation to Hammersong, in a forest instead of a desert.  Plus we're smaller.

Fiskav

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2011, 06:32:55 pm »

^^^
* Invades thread *

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2011, 06:40:36 pm »

I'll throw my (large and voluptuous) hat in with Hammersong.  I have only 2 reasons for this.  1: The name Hammersong sets my soul alight and naught but the fury of battle shall quell me!  2: I am a Dwarf, and there is a Dwarven nation in need.  There is no thought to this.  You call and I shall immigrate.  Lay me to the trenches or drop a bridge on me.  I shall follow command with blind dwarven loyalty.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2011, 06:44:28 pm »

On another note, we are recruiting!  Think of us as the sister-nation to Hammersong, in a forest instead of a desert.  Plus we're smaller.

An Bhalla is our sister nation.

Traitor.

(No points for guessing who I am :P)
*Hugs*

Fiskav

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2011, 06:50:11 pm »

An Bhalla is our sister nation.

Traitor.

(No points for guessing who I am :P)

Antedeluvius.   :)

And we're like the super-small sister nation.  Or whatever you want to call it. 

We're dwarven.  The end.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2011, 12:44:21 am »

dude, be less aggressive on the forums. we aren't getting friends that way, hex.
 ???
>_> I don't want to talk about it...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2011, 02:36:31 am »

I made a Map to scout the area around us, I really REALLY don't like the graphics that the maps give, can't tell what anything is. Stupid to the max. Regardless its also glitching, everything I did yesterday isn't showing on the map...

EDIT:: I was finishing the new Chicken Coop when this fella called Zeayto came around and was looking around town. I looked around and couldn't see him, ducked into the storage room and then came out to see him around the corner. Hopefully this isn't a thief who goes looking for our gear...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 06:15:05 am by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2011, 07:53:30 am »

Zeayto's one of mine. He's my fellow architectural genius.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2011, 09:14:19 am »

I may join, but I make no promises toward staying with HammerSong afterwards. I'd likely turn into a Sellsword Assassin/Spy/Stealthy Dude.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2011, 12:44:57 pm »

well, if you want to serve as a mercenary, or do general thievery/raiding, then I suggest riptide cartel. They are a nation of pirates and they are cool.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 47