Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 47

Author Topic: [Minecraft] Nations at War: WORLD'S DEAD NEW THREAD  (Read 50883 times)

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Minecraft] Nations at War: WORLD WAR
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2011, 03:40:00 pm »

I should really get arround to applying for this.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2011, 03:52:15 pm »

I remember starborn dominion.
so come on :P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Fiskav

« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2011, 04:19:33 pm »

I should really get arround to applying for this.

You should!  The 2 dwarven nations that are involved in this war (The Wall is neutral) need all the help they can get!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2011, 05:34:18 pm »

so I've only played minecraft like a week... would that exempt me from having my application accepted?
Nom nom nom

Karakzon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ethics:give a shit?: denied]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2011, 05:48:55 pm »

-posting to keep track-

Ide happly join to be a builder, i enjoy making death traps ^^ or generaly digging mahoosive defensive trenches etc.
Ill ahve to apply at a later date though.
I am Dyslexic. No its not going to change any time soon.
Bolts of Exsanguination THE terrifying glacier export, get yours today!

Fiskav

« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2011, 07:05:03 pm »

so I've only played minecraft like a week... would that exempt me from having my application accepted?

Experience is factored in, but to boost your application I'd post a couple of pictures of what you can build in Minecraft.

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2011, 07:46:56 pm »

I'm willing to join just add Clapton2000 on to hammer-song when ever I can get on N@W next time.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2011, 08:04:02 pm »

Necropolis (the big asshole nation) declared war on every nation in the tundra and practically everyone else in the server. Bay 12's Nation, Hammersong, is now totally caught up in fighting the undead necropolis, and really, really could use any additional help we can get in fighting them off.
Son of a...

Never liked them anyway. Can't promise when I'll get around to this, but I'll keep in mind that I'm needed sometime.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Fiskav

« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2011, 08:05:32 pm »

I'm willing to join just add Clapton2000 on to hammer-song when ever I can get on N@W next time.

You're going to need to make an application!

See here for the template (all the answers you need for the mechanics question is in the thread called "N@W Info") --> http://nationsatwar.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=542

Once you've finished, send it to The Merchant of Menace (Antedeluvius) or andrea (andrea_2) and they will review it.

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2011, 11:34:43 pm »

See here for the template (all the answers you need for the mechanics question is in the thread called "N@W Info") --> http://nationsatwar.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=542

Once you've finished, send it to The Merchant of Menace (Antedeluvius) or andrea (andrea_2) and they will review it.

I'm already signed up with N@W

fred1248

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2011, 01:05:48 am »

I really wanted to play on this server.
Then I found out that I cannot send my application nor I can sign up for the forum.
How do you deliberately crutch a dwarf who seems to have no urge to go to the hospital and be diagnosed with "walklessness?"
Break his other leg.

Fiskav

« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2011, 02:44:51 am »

I really wanted to play on this server.
Then I found out that I cannot send my application nor I can sign up for the forum.

Write your application, then send it to me in a message, and I can post it for you on the forums as a referral!  If you get accepted, you will be able to get a forum account (they closed registration due to spam).

Fiskav

« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2011, 02:45:56 am »

I'm already signed up with N@W

But you haven't made an application!  Also, since applications are closed, you have to send your completed application to a person on this thread who is in N@W for them to refer you.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2011, 08:56:22 am »

He's already whitelisted, he was in Hammersong during Beta.
*Hugs*

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2011, 07:30:54 pm »

Next time this happens we should get a call list of active Hammersong and friends to ease the process and not make the primary method of notifying you people be a thread on B12.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 47