...sandvich.
- 3 (23.1%)
...insane brokedness.
- 8 (61.5%)
...sandvich.
- 2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Reality Warper RTD Turn 6: Must...post... =_=  (Read 11587 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Warper RTD Turn 2: The RNG loves 2's.
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2011, 12:06:09 pm »

Nirur could possibly become as strong as the Hulk. Fairly impressive too.

That is, until Ahra sets you lot back to Lvl 1.

Or you'll set him to level 0. And naturally, he'll be holding up a car at the time.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Warper RTD Turn 2: The RNG loves 2's.
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2011, 01:14:34 pm »

It's worth noting that I'm the only one Ahra can't drain out of energy alone.

On that note, can we get more energy?
i can drain you enough so that you probably cant kill me if that counts.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Warper RTD Turn 3: Tips for GM's - When in doubt, combat.
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2011, 01:45:46 pm »

=_= Headache...Must post because I will be lazy later...

_____
 Word Of God time:

Edit: On second thought, I probably cannot dodge a powerful Psychic Erase.
Using Erase on a moving target is very hard. Just keep moving and making distractive maneuvers.

My power is a bit more Green Lantern- I can create things easily, but can't really get rid of things, which is more defensive.

...But Green lanterns are used mostly defensively as far as I know... >_>

couldnt i just erase all of toasters shit from the face of the world?
Too much shit to delete AND he will outlast you due to energy potential. As long as you can keep deleting objects, though, you're safe since falling/launched objects are much easier to react to than, say, lightning or invisible force blasts.

Also, minor note, you're using too many '...'s. A comma is perfectly serviceable in most situations.
Don't think so. I only use them for direct speech of wounded/tired characters (the wounded woman from Derms turn), mysterious/manipulative/otherworldly characters, "=_= headache..." situations and places where they are actually supposed to be used.

I feel so outclassed here ;.;
Electric bolts are too fast to be dodged (thus beating any non-subconscious defense), and you are going to tie with Toaster in late-game for most passives. You're pretty much a grade I glass cannon. Your attacks are weaker than Toasters and your power isn't as versatile, but you will be just as good at spamming attacks and you're a grade I.

On that note, can we get more energy?
Yeah, that's why you have energy potential. The formula is number (trainable) x potential (set). So you each have lv1 energy.

Also @Dwarmin: I wasn't keeping an eye on your energy, so I removed the amount I should have removed earlier. Sorry.

______
Turn 3:

Spoiler: Wymar Sane (Darvi) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Aaron (Ahra) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Derek (Dermonster) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Steve (Toaster) (click to show/hide)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2011, 01:52:30 pm »

Plot is calling!

Answer the call and look who the fuck is disturbing my sleep.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2011, 01:54:44 pm »

Plot is calling!
Screw you, I'm a great talented writer and that wasn't predictable at all! >:V

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2011, 02:18:47 pm »

(My training into invincibility will not be stopped just because I decided to get on rails for free weapons the betterment of mankind!
Toaster: I want a ride on a flying battle-cruiser. Can I be your bodyguard once Psychic Control loses (most/all of) its top leaders for plot reasons?)

I'll find some cover, and, once the order is given, activate Martial Trance and start shooting. Should I need to dodge out of my cover, I'll super jump away. It just wouldn't do to charge into melee combat against a foe I know nothing about.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2011, 02:27:38 pm »

Just put the poor low life out of his goddamn misery in the least painful way possible if it so involves destroying his damn brain-waves (Can i do that shit?, ill try anyway)
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2011, 02:40:29 pm »

Rebecca took a moment to catch her breath, sitting down beside Daniel and speaking to him.

"It's all about control. I've got to learn...control and technique.

I'm sure if it came down to combat, I could just imagine you into a basketball and dunk you in the hoop, Daniel."
She said jokingly, punching him in the arm.

She remembered her first use-defensively-had been against the first overly enthusiatic fan that had acosted her on the island. He wouldn't take no for answer,-and had been following her almost a half hour, pen and picture awaiting her autograph, when she just wished he would stop following her, that someone would take him away...and put him in a cage. Lo and behold, the man found himself doing an impression of a mime against an invisible wall of force she placed around him.

That was pretty funny actually. The *second* time he came back, she thought of the silent bodyguard that had protected her for years back on the mainland-Franz. 'Franz' had appeared, and thrown the poor man out of a window, putting him in traction for a few months. She wasn't unhappy to see him go.

She thought she would try it again-something to really push herself.

"You should stand back now, Daniel. I'm going to try the bodyguard thing again and...well, he or it is quite protective of me, a little overzealous...I'm going to push myself here. See what I can do."

She concentrated very hard...

Action: Push my powers, trying to create a Human size Psychic Guardian in the Shape of Daniel.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2011, 02:44:12 pm »

And for the first time ever, nobody made a sandwich.

Hmm.  Don't know if that just didn't work or is something I can't do- I'll have to try that later.

Anyway, that was mentally draining.  I think I'll hit the hay and see what I can do in the morning.

Go to sleep!  Concentrate on getting back energy, and what I can do with that energy potential.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2011, 02:49:31 pm »

And Nirur- you and I would probably make an excellent team.  I could make you that BFG or rapid-fire psychic tactical nuke launcher to mount on your psychic mech.  You'd then hot drop from our flying battlecruiser into trouble spots while I support you with orbital bombardment of skyscrapers, trains, bridges, thousands of cluster bombs, ICBMs, what have you...
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2011, 03:00:21 pm »

An excellent plan that I completely agree with, despite its questionable safety.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2011, 03:07:38 pm »

then i will team up with darvi and erase your goddamn god-complex things
Quite fucked indeed.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2011, 03:22:12 pm »

Safety?  In an RTD?  Why would we want that?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2011, 03:25:34 pm »

dunno, last scrap of human common sense? i have only been here for an year, its badly hurt not dead
Quite fucked indeed.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2011, 03:26:40 pm »

Welp, don't know what exactly to do now.

Wait, I know! Charge recklessly into danger! That always helps move the plot! I recognize the signs when I see 'em!

Chase after her and offer my assistance. I can command lightning, you know. Zap zap. Zap.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9