...sandvich.
- 3 (23.1%)
...insane brokedness.
- 8 (61.5%)
...sandvich.
- 2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Reality Warper RTD Turn 6: Must...post... =_=  (Read 11601 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reality Warper RTD Turn 2: The RNG loves 2's.
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2011, 09:23:08 am »

I think we should all be listed in the poll. Yes, Toaster could drop dozens of trains on me, and coat the streets with lava, but I intend to be able to dodge anything if I can maneuver. Strength 2 is already enough for me to have crazy jumping powers (I don't think getting hit by concrete on landing would do much more than wind me, even if I don't yet have the agility to land properly).

Edit: On second thought, I probably cannot dodge a powerful Psychic Erase.

It's time for agility training! There must be a danger room or something to practice dodging. If not, I'll try to get a few low ranking operatives to try hitting me with mundane melee weapons. I'll use Martial Trance, but am trying to gain a new passive. Superior reflexes are of limited help if I'm not physically fast enough to get out of the way.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 09:43:58 am by Nirur Torir »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2011, 11:57:58 pm »

Did the forum 504 for the entire day or...

anyway,

Hold up a damn second, what? Ask her what the hell is going on here! You honestly think you can just collapse on my door and start talking about murderers without this becoming my business?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2011, 12:33:59 am »

I'm sure there are other things I could drop on people.  Also, yay for half cost utility uses of my expensive generic uberpower.

My power is a bit more Green Lantern- I can create things easily, but can't really get rid of things, which is more defensive.  Summoning brick walls between me and my opponent is only so useful- not to mention costly.  My idea below could be used defensively, but it could also backfire enormously.

Fascinating.  One more thing to try before I get some sleep:  can I make life?

Eat the sandwich, then try to "item creation" a mouse into existence.

Small and reasonably complex, but not cute so that if I create some hideous abomination, I won't feel bad about it.

(It was 504ing for me too.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2011, 12:36:29 am »

Also, I'd like to point out that "briefcase nuke" is certainly light enough to carry.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2011, 01:21:22 am »

couldnt i just erase all of toasters shit from the face of the world?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2011, 08:53:15 am »

It depends on the size of your eraser area, I guess.  Also, I don't really plan on pissing any of you guys off- I'm just in it for the money*.

Erasing my flying battlecruiser while you're riding on it might not be a good idea, anyway.

*At some point, my dude will probably realize wealth doesn't mean much when you can just create whatever you wants.  Goal from that point is undefined at this time.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2011, 09:19:41 am »

I have much more free time on weekends, so I got home late. Sorry, today was a difficult day and I have a horrible headache. I'll update in 3-5 hours.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2011, 10:46:01 am »

Also, minor note, you're using too many '...'s. A comma is perfectly serviceable in most situations.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2011, 11:17:23 am »

So, any bets on when I will screw everybody up when they cannot use their abilities?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2011, 11:21:36 am »

@Darvi: Probably when a super mega psychic like Rebecca is keeping the Earth from crashing into the sun or something like that, you can stroll in and cancel her powers.

Wymar will be all like "Derp :V"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2011, 11:24:14 am »

Nah, I'll be all like

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2011, 11:24:35 am »

I feel so outclassed here ;.;

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2011, 11:53:54 am »

Once you can chuck lightning storms like rice at a wedding, you'll be fairly impressive.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2011, 11:55:42 am »

Nirur could possibly become as strong as the Hulk. Fairly impressive too.

That is, until Ahra sets you lot back to Lvl 1.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2011, 12:01:04 pm »

It's worth noting that I'm the only one Ahra can't drain out of energy alone.

On that note, can we get more energy?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9