Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: cheating, adds more FUN or less FUN?  (Read 8947 times)

Meta The Golem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: cheating, adds more FUN or less FUN?
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2011, 09:23:36 pm »

AWSOME! *throws a cotton candy axe at you*

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2011, 09:39:32 pm »

You can go against my rule all you want, though it would be like trying to go against your need to breath. If you don't give in eventually, you're only going to screw yourself over.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2011, 10:12:36 pm »

You can go against my rule all you want, though it would be like trying to go against your need to breath. If you don't give in eventually, you're only going to screw yourself over.
Mine would be closer to being nailed onto a pyre  :P

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2011, 10:44:06 pm »

We don't need Philosophers or people with an army bitches to rule the world. We need !!SCIENTISTS!!
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2011, 10:54:10 pm »

That's war bitches, thank you very much.

Iton Ibrukrithzam

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: Curious nature]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2011, 11:11:08 pm »

Stray War Bitch(Tame)
Iton Ibrukrithzam enjoys mahogany, diorite, jade, and native gold.  He enjoys giant tigers for their predatory nature, foxes for their many tails, and boobs for their fine shape.  He is absolutely disgusted by spiders.  When possible, he prefers to consume pizza, soda, and goldschlager.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2011, 11:14:48 pm »

All of the strays are caged up in my beast chamber, so that I may release the wrath of THE WAR BITCH HORDE!!! upon unfortunate enemies. Who will soon be eaten by my dwarves as a show of respect toward their brave sacrifice.

Meta The Golem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2011, 11:15:18 pm »

my furnace operator just got all secetive and started making something, whats this? ITS A MUTHER FUCKING CHAIR! A CHAIR MADE FROM NOTHING WITH NO SPIKES OR JUNK! HE COULD OF AT LEAST USED A FUCKING STUD OF COTTON CANDY OR PUT CLOTH OR DIMONDS OR ROCKS OR SOMETHING ON THERE BUT NO, HE HAD TO MAKE A MOTHER FUCKING CHAIR CALLED NURALIGAL DELETH SANAD! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHSHGSG BRB I GOTTA LOOK AT WHATS INSCRIBED ON IT!

Meta The Golem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2011, 11:20:31 pm »

it has spikes... but no drawings... and its only worth 3600.... its name literally means "Blind-trapped the Polish Mornings".... im so fucking mad right now i feel nothing but contemp to this dwarf..... i shall give him the fishing thing and let him try his hand at the fish in the fucking stream.... i hope a carp eats him....

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2011, 11:22:58 pm »

All of the strays are caged up in my beast chamber, so that I may release the wrath of THE WAR BITCH HORDE!!! upon unfortunate enemies. Who will soon be eaten by my dwarves as a show of respect toward their brave sacrifice.
The spinning radiological device strikes the war bitch horde in the head, tearing the skull through the brain. The war bitch horde has been struck down.

We don't need Philosophers or people with an army bitches to rule the world. We need !!SCIENTISTS!!
I never was going to rule the world. I was going to end pain. End destruction. End life.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2011, 11:38:37 pm »

Well that's just uncalled for. I wouldn't sic my war bitch horde on you in the first place, they would be too busy gnawing on UltraValican's elven hookers.

By the way, wouldn't you also be ending everything on the brighter end of the spectrum as well? Happiness, pleasure, creation, ect?

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2011, 11:44:52 pm »

Well that's just uncalled for. I wouldn't sic my war bitch horde on you in the first place, they would be too busy gnawing on UltraValican's elven hookers.

By the way, wouldn't you also be ending everything on the brighter end of the spectrum as well? Happiness, pleasure, creation, ect?
Indeed. But humanity is only going to bring ruin to the world, then other worlds if we continue our course. Fight fire with fire, and bring destruction into destruction itself.

@Bitch horde: I'd probably kill the elves as well, so why not. Death to the reproductive ones!

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2011, 11:51:05 pm »

@King DZA: If you had !!SCIENTISTS!! You could specially breed a genetically superior version of war bitches with crossbows strapped to their backs. But I guess you're not dorfy enough.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2011, 11:52:32 pm »

@King DZA: If you had !!SCIENTISTS!! You could specially breed a genetically superior version of war bitches with crossbows strapped to their backs. But I guess you're not dorfy enough.
That can be done in real life, right now. Hell, have a shotgun. Hook it up so when the dog bites, the gun goes off. BLAM! Instant kill.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2011, 11:56:31 pm »

No worries, I'm not a dwarf, nor an elf. I'm an omnipresent being who considers himself to be the single highest power in existence.
Ergo, while I may not be a part of any one civilization, I do feel that I have absolute control over each every individual within them.

Now where's my war peahen.
From another thread, but somewhat relevant nonetheless. Terms such as "dorfy", "elven", and the like, do not apply to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8