Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: cheating, adds more FUN or less FUN?  (Read 8954 times)

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
Re: cheating, adds more FUN or less FUN?
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2011, 06:30:40 pm »

Of course. I would never even think of commencing my supreme reign over the world without first taking the head of one of my dearest friendenemies.
And if you lose... the world goes into a fiery hell of no return.  ;D

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2011, 07:19:19 pm »

Hmm, that's quite a bit of pressure, I'll admit.

I still don't doubt my abilities, though. After our legendary battle is over, and all that is left is a large crater where there was once a city or something, I'll limp over to you as you lay on the floor, resisting the pain of my many bloody wounds and broken bones. And, before I strike the final blow, I will kneel down next to you, and whisper into your ear...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That's my plan, anyway...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:38:48 pm by King DZA »

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2011, 07:25:45 pm »

Then my orc army kills you while I do coke off an elven hooker's back.
Just as planned.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 07:27:25 pm by UltraValican »
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2011, 07:31:04 pm »

Oh, don't be silly. I expect nearly all other opposition to be eliminated by the time I go against Necro. Your orc soldiers and elven hookers will be taken care of far before that point.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2011, 07:39:15 pm »

Hmm, that's quite bit a pressure, I'll admit.

I still don't doubt my abilities, though. After our legendary battle is over, and all that is left is a large crater where there was once a city or something, I'll limp over to you as you lay on the floor, resisting the pain of my many bloody wounds and broken bones. And, before I strike the final blow, I will kneel down next to you, and whisper into your ear...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That's my plan, anyway...
And neither do I  :P

I probably would have gone mad by that point in time and started... hobbies. I would likely preserve your right hand and your head as a trophy. ... and Now I want to write a grimdark.

I would too if I had a picture of my OC up so people can picture me as him  :P

Oh, don't be silly. I expect nearly all other opposition to be eliminated by the time I go against Necro. Your orc soldiers and elven hookers will be taken care of far before that point.
Didn't we agree in the previous thread that we wouldn't fight eachother until the opposition is gone?

Besides, an orken army can't stand a radiological bomb  :P
Oh, who are these nice gentlemen in suits on my porch?

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2011, 07:54:57 pm »

Didn't we agree in the previous thread that we wouldn't fight eachother until the opposition is gone?

Hm, you may be right. Though I forget whether or not LoudWhispers was in on that, too.

Oh my, it seems like we can't reside in the same thread these days without it either turning into a pony rampage(or have you completely given ponies up, now?), or a debate about whose hands the fate of the world will be in.

That said, I enjoy that fact that we can discuss future plans to murder eachother in a friendly and civilized manor.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2011, 08:00:54 pm »

Hm, you may be right. Though I forget whether or not LoudWhispers was in on that, too.

Oh my, it seems like we can't reside in the same thread these days without it either turning into a pony rampage(or have you completely given ponies up, now?), or a debate about whose hands the fate of the world will be in.

That said, I enjoy that fact that we can discuss future plans to murder eachother in a friendly and civilized manor.
Toady said to cut out the derailme- GOD DAMN IT. Anyhow, most of my bronydom is now directed at the forum that the Bay12ers made.

Only at Bay12 you can have a civil discussion about murdering one another  :P

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2011, 08:10:57 pm »

NOT THE HOOKERS ANYONE BUT THE HOOKERS

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2011, 08:16:57 pm »

NOT THE CUPCAKES ANYONE BUT THE CUPCAKES
Updated  8)

Iton Ibrukrithzam

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: Curious nature]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2011, 08:41:45 pm »

Well it's not to be cruel or anything, It's just because I feel bad about having the corpses of fallen opponents rot away in my refuse stockpile. They march all the way out to my little ol' DeathMaze to fight for their cause, and despite their(presumably) good intentions, most of those brave little warriors end up as rotting bags of flesh in the dirt. Well no such nonsense shall occur in my land!

So, by consuming their bodies, I am helping to continue the circle of life, and ensuring that no one goes to waste away dishonorably. Also, it will help to reconcile the long standing hatred between dwarves and elves, which means a more peaceful world overall.

It's all for the best, really.
Yes, circle of life or some crap.  Totally why I do it.  I respect the great beauty of earth or whatever.

Then my elven army kills you while I do coke off an orcish hooker's back.
Just as planned.
I like your style.  Are you making that coke from bituminous coal or lignite?
Iton Ibrukrithzam enjoys mahogany, diorite, jade, and native gold.  He enjoys giant tigers for their predatory nature, foxes for their many tails, and boobs for their fine shape.  He is absolutely disgusted by spiders.  When possible, he prefers to consume pizza, soda, and goldschlager.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2011, 08:47:08 pm »

Both, mixed in with a pinch of longland flour.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2011, 08:54:46 pm »

This thread went from the ethics of modding, to a discussion of how we're going to murder eachother, to COCAINE AND COCAINE ACCESSORIES

I love Bay12

Meta The Golem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2011, 09:10:12 pm »

don't forget my lone fortress, i will hate the elves till all of time and i will go against your rule until Monom's last breath! FEAR MY COTTON CANDY BLADES! I SHALL CONSUME THE WORLD IN HELL FIRE SOON ENOUGH MUAHAHAHAHAHA! (Monom is the dwarfs fortress director, he runs everything, including the medical ward, the law, and the book-keeping and is in the manager position so HA) (stupid stupid stupid i tried to de-age him to make him last longer but NOOO) oh BTW i gave the elves a ton of diamonds and shit so i don't get obliterated so early, but don't worry i'll make more blades soon enough, i'm at level 3-something for the pop.

Meta The Golem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2011, 09:11:18 pm »

hey some one get to work on making drugs! we can replace the beer with it and see what happens!

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2011, 09:15:06 pm »

hey some one get to work on making drugs! we can replace the beer with it and see what happens!
Someone made working cigars that satisfy the need for alcohol, but don't count as food/drink. They also cause syndromes in Corrosion, so you could work off of that and lead to heart necrosis  :P
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8