Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 89

Author Topic: HOTRS II: Dead Roots Stirring Toxic Season 104AE  (Read 61007 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: House of the Rising Suns 2: Inquisition Symphony
« Reply #450 on: June 06, 2012, 07:35:18 pm »

Avery's shook her head.

Luthias didn't deserve this, but he wasn't getting out alive, either. The Inquisitors mind was made up.

She stepped forward, and in a motion too swift to see, beheaded Tavius in a single blow of her wireblade.

(now that it is an opposed roll)
IF successful...

He died painlessly. She owed him as much, to cheat the Inquisitors of their prey.

She silently enjoyed the spray of blood catching Joras on the hem of her pure white coat.

"There. I have ceased his heathen tounge." Avery's declared-her voice didn't shake an iota as she murdered one of her oldest friends. "His guilt was evident. His death assured. The faithful strike down the heretical without a moments hesitation.

As I have done. Let this death be on my hand, for he was of my flock-and the Shepard must lead them home. Thus, if this man would have suffered punishment, let it come upon me two fold for not seeing his sins before I could stop them-before he took upon his own initiative, to cast his soul to Hell.

I remain virtuous. My soul is pure. Hail Pancreator."

With that, Avery's prepared herself for judgement...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 07:47:30 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 06, 2012, 07:38:44 pm »

((Aw D, I wanted to keep taunting the Inquisitor. Besides, I don't mind her torturing Tavius. Hell, he's the sort that LIKES being tortured :P))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 06, 2012, 07:44:25 pm »

((@Tar: Well, too bad!

RP Tavius last thoughts as he hears Avery's blade buzzing toward his neck and get outta here. :P ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 06, 2012, 07:46:05 pm »

((BUGGER THAT.))

Tavius attempted to get out of the way of the blade. He wasn't going to make his friend kill him and thus habour regret about this.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 06, 2012, 08:15:13 pm »

((OOC: OI i wasn't even finished with what i have in mind and you start killing each other? XD Glorious, like rabid wolves  :P))

[Aeverys: 13 vs. 90 Inquisitor] Although Aeverys was a good Wireblade fighter, Joras is faster by far. As quick as a lightning she intercepts the blow with a sword that emanates a light bluish hue, with ease the blow is deflected to the ground. The amusement has gone from her eyes...and replaced with rage.

" The worst kind of Heretic is the one that betrays even his own kind, you knew that Aeverys? I am more than appalled. Not only being responsible for the Death of an Inquisitorial Member and harboring Heretics, but now even betraying your own people, to clean your tracks? Tsktsktsk..."

she waved her hands and immediately Guardsmen, grabbed her and threw her and Roim on their knees and parted them of all remaining weapons, before restraining them.

"Now where i have been? Ah yes...tell me Assassin, do you know of the House Rastyqua and the Planet of Vengeance?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 06, 2012, 08:28:40 pm »

"No, and I don't care to know either. You could send me there, try and indoctrinate me, but at the end of the day, you'd be much better off simply killing me.

Also, I'd like to remind you she's not responsible for your associate's death, I am. So please don't try to lie, or better yet, take the truth serum yourself if you're so certain about being in the right..."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 06, 2012, 08:42:40 pm »

((...Can you get to the point Ghaz? This railroad crap is boring me.))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 07, 2012, 12:04:52 am »

((Yeah, it's not like there is much we can do anyway, so just cut to the point. Roleplaying with your player is good, but roleplaying with one of them letting the others bored on the side ain't that fun.))

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 07, 2012, 12:18:06 am »

((True enough, but right now, between Tavius and Aeverys, we are knee deep into the foulest of stuffs))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 12:21:17 am by Azthor »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 07, 2012, 02:01:45 am »

((Oh shit, i am sorry, sometimes i get a bit carreid away ;P anyway...))

"Well, i had an interesting story ready for you, Assassin but as you are not really interested...you should know that information is power and more so if your life depends on it. Anyway, you will not die, that would be to kind for you. Instead you will be my guest to the Flight to the Lightbringer-System and the Planet of Vengeance. There you will  join the Holy Crusade against the mutants going on there, until you die or the pancreator forbids have repented your sins..."

she now turns to Lady Aeverys

"The Question is what i do with you, and the answer is easy. You will follow him. You will forsake your title, your lands and every claim on House Nova until you have repented yourself. In addition House Nova will pay tithe from this day on to clean themselves from their heresy. 10% of all that you earn will be paid to the Inquisition. That is all. Sister-Captain? Remove Lord Roim from this Ship. Lord Archon the ship is yours again..."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 07, 2012, 02:11:44 am »

((Question, I'm being held by some guards?))

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 07, 2012, 02:20:57 am »

(( all of you except for the Archon are))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 07, 2012, 02:27:12 am »

((Power armoured goons? Regardless, may I try to escape from their grip?))

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 07, 2012, 03:44:31 am »

((well if you want to die, you can try, elsewise you are shipped off to another planet to fight mutants and stuff and find maybe the one or other thing among that planet that could further the House...))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 07, 2012, 03:53:51 am »

((Oh fine. Just don't accept the inquisitor's deal Dwarmin!))

"Now, I just have a few things to ask before I go get put into some hellhole which I'll no doubt escape from. What happened to Garth?!"
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 89