Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 89

Author Topic: HOTRS II: Dead Roots Stirring Toxic Season 104AE  (Read 61000 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: House of the Rising Suns 2: a Wild Frigate appears
« Reply #405 on: May 20, 2012, 07:10:03 am »

Knock the sleeping man out (AKA make him sleep longer.), remove him from ontop of the terminal and access it.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 20, 2012, 07:17:10 am »

You approach the terminal with the sleeping man but as you grab him by the neck you realize that it is a puppet. The realization that you have walked directly into a trap hits you in the moment that something else hits your head. Everything goes dark...

((You are not dead, but you had terrible rolls on the whole infiltrating thing from the beginning on. Even the approach of the ship you messed up. Anyway, you are out for a while till i take you back into the game aka the moment when our three other heroes talk with the Inquisitor...which means !!!FUN!!!))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 20, 2012, 07:20:25 am »

((Oh bloody hell. Ah well, guess a certain something would be more useful now ;D

And hey, they wouldn't exactly know much about him apart from the fact they caught him sneaking onto the ship :P))

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 20, 2012, 07:23:20 am »

((Finally, bloody useless spies being caught :P. But seriously, once I get out of this dillema, I'm stepping up the church security.))

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 20, 2012, 07:25:20 am »

You mean they know nothing about the guy they watched with their sensors all the way from the palace to the ship? I think they at least know that you belong to Nova or the Archon :D

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 20, 2012, 07:26:08 am »

((You know I'm going to repeatedly infiltrate the church now, just for the lulz XD

EDIT: ...I'm going with the Archon. Causes a few more problems for him :P))

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 20, 2012, 07:28:25 am »

((You know I'm going to repeatedly infiltrate the church now, just for the lulz XD

EDIT: ...I'm going with the Archon. Causes a few more problems for him :P))

((Yeah, I would have a spy infiltrate my own ship. You are digging a grave for yourself there.))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 20, 2012, 07:29:51 am »

((That's what? Grave three or four then? I think I already dug mine out already XD))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 20, 2012, 08:04:03 am »

((XD, also this is my action regarding the Xenos, one, or two more, and I'll be done there.))
Go pay another Coliseum for more Xenos, and bring them back to that same room. After that buy weapons, and custom full body armor (Modern-Sci-Fi not Medieval)

Beneath the Archon's Ship
Trent walked out of a nearby alley as the Inquisition, and walked over to his cousin to stand by her side, as he did so he whispered to her "Use this, if you need help press the button, and I'll bring everything we can muster down on the ship, but keep in mind it is only a last resort, if you use it the might of the Church will fall on us. Good luck Cousin." With that he slipped a small transmitter into Aeverys hand, and began to make his way back up to the Palace where a group of oddly armored guards stands waiting him.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 20, 2012, 08:18:19 am »

Avery's nodded.

The best thing when dealing with the inquisition? Silence. They liked to talk and grandstand, throw charges and pronouncements like artillery.

If you were smart, you only said what you needed to.

"Very well. Let's deal with these charges." Avery's said lightly, following the Archon.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 20, 2012, 10:25:48 am »

As far as I know, I wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you. Be sure that if something bad happen to me or Avery, you'll meet the Pancreator ahead of schedule... said Roim in a low, growling voice.

But for all his menace, he knew that the best he could do was to shut up and wait, and he silently started following Ardas.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: House of the Rising Suns 2: Inquisition Symphony
« Reply #416 on: May 27, 2012, 11:29:00 am »

It took nearly half an hour to get from one end of the ship to the other. Finally at the Bridge they met Inquisitor Joras.

She stood with her back turned to the group and looked at what was unfolding in the city below her. Her gray hair had been braided. She didn't turn around as she began to speak.

"Lord Archon do you know the Duties of an Inquisitor?" her voice was deep and smokey almost as if she had chain-smoked for the last 30 years. The other explanation could be the Hand-Flamethrower had her side...

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 27, 2012, 11:43:33 am »

"The job of an inquisitor is to be a sheperd to the sheperds. An Inquisitor watches and protects the faithful from both corruption of the mind and of the body, from heresy within and without."

Luthias almost automatically recited the lines of the initiate's catechism, words that have been drilled into his mind throughout the years as an lowly scribe.

"No one is outside of Inquisitor's eye, and no one is free from judgement; for the faithful have nothing to hide and their purity shall remain, like gold assayed in a furnace. Any tool or method are theirs to use, for truth may be only one, but lies are many."

He finished reciting and awaited next word from the inquisitor. He preffered to see where this goes instead of asking questions of his own. It was usually good idea to leave questioning to them, and Luthias dared not to be too clever with her.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 12:53:01 pm by Ardas »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 27, 2012, 12:52:39 pm »

"Indeed. Tell me Lord Archon, as i am the shepherd to the shepherds, you are a shepher too. And you failed as a shepherd. One of your sheeps was assassinated in your own Palace. it turns out that sheep belonged also to my flock. Which brings me to you, Lady Aeverys." The Inquisitor turned around

"You have been raised by the Church. You are in good standing with the Church. Can you explain to me why you are sending assassins on my ship?" The Inquisitor turned around. She must have been in her early 60s and a cruel scar went through her whole face. "Bring him in"

The next moment a door opened and two Guards drag the unconscious Tavius in.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 27, 2012, 01:01:47 pm »

Bloody hell, so thats who it was..."

Luthias turned around to look at Averys. Not only were they arrogant, she was also two-faced to a tee. Spies on his frigate! He was willing to cooperate or make certain amends but now he knew better. The only thing he could expect from that underhanded bitch was a knife in the back. Her man seemed somewhat more honest, but only through the virtue of his bluntness. It wasn't long before Luthias started suspecting that the assasination of the inquisition servant in his personal chambers was the work of Nova. He had no proof, but Pancreator knows there are no such thing as pure coincidences.....

"I admit inquisitor, what happened was in my palace, under my watch. Blame for this its mine to take. I can only make amends towards improving security and promise to be open with you about anything you deem worthy of investigating."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:37:52 pm by Ardas »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 89