Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 89

Author Topic: HOTRS II: Dead Roots Stirring Toxic Season 104AE  (Read 60925 times)

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
Re: HOTRS II: A Shade of Things to come 103 AE (In need of Nobles)
« Reply #1110 on: November 10, 2012, 07:37:32 am »

((@Drag: Which makes no sense why would she poison herself and her own army. Stupid peasants! It's a setup! lol <_< ))

((@Dwarmin : Of course it makes no sense :P but still, the documents concludes like this. ))

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: November 10, 2012, 08:26:42 am »

Your daughter is fine Lord Roim. She will accompany your wife.

Following Roim the 3 Doctors and Malcador are entering the little shed.

Mylady? It is time. We are taking you to your daughter and a safe place where we can do something about your ailments.

Carefully the Doctors start loading her into the Stretcher and bring her into the shuttle.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: November 10, 2012, 09:11:26 am »

"Now you'll be safe my love. Don't warry. *mutter* Hopefully that darned Azthor won't wreck everything while we're away*."

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: November 10, 2012, 09:16:52 am »

Even in Averys state, she still has a glower to spare for Malcador.

"You. Come to kill me, Bondsman? Or just gloat? Don't think I can't still kill you with my bare hands. I'll do it with my teeth if I have to. Just give me an excuse." She says viciously, her body tensing up.

She is being honest, at least.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: November 10, 2012, 09:30:30 am »

I come to bring you to your daughter Aeverys and no, i don't come to gloat. I am only with the Doctors because otherwise they would have refused to help you.

As Roim seems to be about to take a place inside the shuttle Malcador stops him.

Where we go you can't follow Roim. Say goodbye to your wife and child. I promise they will be taken care of.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: November 10, 2012, 09:46:28 am »

Roim's expression changed in an instant. Hope left his face and now there was nothing but fury in it.

"Whether you like it or not, I am not leaving my wife and daughter. Step aside, old man, or I'll have to shoot you."

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: November 10, 2012, 10:01:33 am »

Before Malcador can open his mouth the group of 4 or so Grey Guard soldiers aim their weapons at Roim. From the Cockpit of the shuttle another man emerges, his unoform identifying him clearly as a man of rank. He only among the gathered members of the Grey Guard doesn't wear a gas mask. His face has an eerie similiarity to Malcador's. When he speaks his voice is of the same impassionate tune as Malcadors and his mimic and gestic also have a uncanny semblance to the old advisor, all in all he looks like a smaller brother of him.

"Sir, you are threatening a honored Member of the Canus Custodes, step back or i am afraid my men will have to shoot you."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: November 10, 2012, 10:32:38 am »

Behind Roim, several of the soldiers have raised their weapons. Roim is still holding Aeverys'pistol, and is now raising it to Malcador's face.

I have faced odds worse than this one. You are Aeverys' only hope, and I won't stand between her and her treatment. But if you don't hand me my daughter back, your docs will soon have an occasion to treat a wide variety of gunshots wounds.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: November 10, 2012, 10:38:54 am »

Malcador's face turned into a sad frown.

I am sorry Roim, Kathrica stays with her mother, i had to agree to it to save Aeverys. Would you please leave the shuttle now? We are losing time.

A crackling sound coming from back of the cockpit.

Reconciliation to Hermes, why are you taking this long?

"We run into some problems down here, won't take much longer Reconciliation, prepare Medical Stasis Units, we have Wounded."

Affirmative Hermes, standing by.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: November 10, 2012, 10:47:42 am »

"Aeverys. Tell me what to do. I want to see his brain spread on his shuttle, what do you think?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: November 10, 2012, 10:52:27 am »

Averys turned to Malcador.

"...Why do you need her, Bondsman? Why do you want to take my daughter away?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: November 10, 2012, 10:54:51 am »

For reasons that are none of your concern Aeverys. I can assure you that you will be together with your daughter and no harm will befall the two of you, but she has to go with you...this is all i can offer.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: November 10, 2012, 11:20:59 am »

Averys sniffed.

"I'm sure I've heard something like that from you before. You didn't answer me then, either.

So, what if I refuse? Surely, being such a serpent charmer as you have thought of all outcomes. What then?"

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: November 10, 2012, 11:27:34 am »

You will die, and leave your child as a half orphan.

simple brutal and nothing of serpent charm.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: November 10, 2012, 11:37:21 am »

"And if I live? What then?" Averys stood up shakily from the stretcher-she smiled grimly while doing so, for it caused her nearly unbearable pain-clasping her scarred right hand around Malcadors collar, shoving him into a wall.

"You. You won't tell me why you want her...every word is a lie. Your deceits endless. You ruined my life, you son of a bitch! Took away everything I loved. I HATE YOU!

For once in your rotted life, tell me the truth. Just tell me...tell me...tell me she won't end up like me. Not like me. Tell me she'll have a choice. A choice I never did. Tell me!"
She said, shaking him. Even in her weakened state had given her strength of desperation.

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 89