Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 89

Author Topic: HOTRS II: Dead Roots Stirring Toxic Season 104AE  (Read 60950 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: HOTRS II: A Shade of Things to come 103 AE (In need of Nobles)
« Reply #1035 on: October 19, 2012, 08:43:41 am »

(The above and ignore the first page concerning Houses and all that. You can only join Nova. Otherwise there would be Free Places as Assassins (House,Church,Triumvirate-Bound or Freelancer), Explorers, Mercenaries,Church Members hell if you have something specific in mind just pm me and we can work it out in relation to the universe (Pirates,The Emperor,Space Mongols,Aliens, Grey Guard and Triumvirate Members etc. would fall into that category)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: October 19, 2012, 08:58:14 am »

((Space Mongols? Man, I love that. Also, Ghaz, maybe you should just remove of the useless info?))

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: October 19, 2012, 07:39:54 pm »

The Crusade of the Blighted Lands.
[/size]

Delvos

on one of its supply runs the frigate takes your recruiter with it.
When he returns he is proud to bring you a fine aquistion for a outrageous price he managed to buy Kalgar-Warhorses. And not any Kalgar Warhorse. But sepcifically augmented Warhorses usually bought by the Grey Guard. Kalgar being an Outer-Rim world was the main supplier of the Grey Guard in terms of equine mobility. The Horses are bionically and genetically augmented to survive even in the most harshest of Conditions and for free he also got some "Krieg"-Pattern NBC Armours on top. The price is another thing: 4 Credits.

The New Regiment of Recruits is sadly underarmed,armoured and has a gruelling lack of experience.

Spoiler:  Bloodbrothers (click to show/hide)

Archon

You organize your Army the Mercs in the back the Militia's up front. You enter Uncharted land, while your men travel for days through Forests you encounter not a living soul, peaceful it seems. The vast swathes of Forested Land recede and give view to the Farmlands of the Xenos. Even as you leave the forests you encounter terrible things. Massive bugs, the ones the Xenos use for farming. A whole herd of them. Dead. As you close in, you see that they have been feasted upon. Your troops advance glumly through the dead lands. The fields lying unploughed, the harvest foul and rotting. The nearby Xeno Hive a silent monolith, coming ever closer. the few minor Hives you encounter are dead within. Finally your men come close to the Hive. Luckily sentries return in time to tell of what awaits you. The Hive is somewhat still intact. And what is within, is one of the more uncontrollable beings of the Bombings. The Hive radiates huge amounts of heat inside. Outside like an Ant-Hive,Xenos scurry about.
At closer inspection you notice that they are infected. Among them every now and then hulking beasts, of all kinds and forms. Twisted by the Viruses effect,these things do not resemble a Xeno anymore but are horribly disfigured and out of proportion. Arms replaced by scythes, sometimes stone axes and swords moulded with flesh, others spewing acidic fluid and others even worse. As you come closer you notice a strange smell of mustard in the air...and retreat. No way anybody can go in there without NBC-Equipment.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:45:26 pm by Ghazkull »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: October 19, 2012, 07:43:03 pm »

Trent limped up to the tent where the Archon resided and looked at the guards before speaking,

"I'm here to see the Archon, my name is Trent Salyar."
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:53:26 pm by adwarf »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: October 19, 2012, 07:50:11 pm »

Tavius heads into Triumvirate space aboard the cruiser, tagging along as it goes to be repaired.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: October 19, 2012, 07:51:29 pm »

The entire hive zone is to be quarantined. No one is to enter until we have siege equipment and more protection for infantry.

The farmland and forests are to be earmarked for church colonization and claimed.

Surrounded by his staff and discussing the options, with the vile hive in the distance, Archon heard trent's voice.

"Let him in come up. Trent, my boy, you doing well? How did you find yourself here?"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:56:10 pm by Ardas »

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: October 20, 2012, 11:36:10 am »

Delvos sits now on a horse and his breath sounds booming and dark, because of the gas mask.
"Welcome to the Bloodbrothers, new meat! I am Delvos, your captain! I hope you enjoy your stay here by us... And now move your sorry asses, we will train! HERE! ON THE FIELD!"

Train the new blood.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: October 20, 2012, 03:36:27 pm »

Trent was smiling as he entered, but as the Archon spoke he dropped he smile and just forced himself not to snarl as he replied,

"Oh I'm doing as well as one can be after being beaten and having my leg broken, oh did I forget to mention the fun part about being thrown out of the frigate and smacking against a cliff just to be captured by Xenos. After that I woke up as guest to some kind Xenos, all they did was tie me up, and prepare to sell me into slavery or worse but I think your bombs made them skitter into whatever hole they came out of to give me hospitality."

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: October 20, 2012, 03:59:26 pm »

The Blighted Lands.
[?]Your men erect a barricade round the hive and surround it. Till proepr siege equipment rolls in no fights are to be conducted. You even manage to close in most of the Infected.

With the help of the Sol's Sons you put up a 5 m high concrete barricade to hold off the hordes of infected and their horribly disfigured mutated kindred.

Quarantined The Hive
Closed in 10 Regiments of Infected Xenos
Closed in 3 Regiments of Mutated Infected

Inner Walls of Ravenport.

Roim

With The Las Shuttle Support for this Year you transport your troops to the lands of Lord Bull. [3] As you arrive you notice that Lord Bull has not left his Lands completely without Defense. 20 Regiments of Militia are defending his Fortress and your Lander has to set you down out of the enemy AA-Gun Reach.

Spoiler:  Expedition Force (click to show/hide)

Tavius
When Roims last shuttle returns you leave for Triumvirate Space. You will arrive at the beginning of the next season.

Azthor

You Rearrange the army to march down the three Main Avenues of Ravenport, with your remaining troops working themselves through the Buildings causing the enemy to be either chased towards the space port (and lose the protection of the buildings or be encircled.

Spoiler:  Great Novan Army (click to show/hide)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: October 20, 2012, 04:11:07 pm »

"Great to hear. Pancreator seems to have some plan for you, fro he kept you safe all this way. Now, speak to one of my quartermasters, he should have some spare flak armor and a auto-pistol for you. We also have food and water. Take your time. When you are ready, speak to me and I will give you some people to command."

With thathe turned his back on trent and returned to the conversation with his lieutenants, all staring at the holo-projector with a map of the Nova Barbaricum. Trent could see in detail the levle of devastation brought upon the xenos - frigates were updating the Archon with a live feed orbital picture of the continent.

Delvos and his troops are to scour the land claimed and report anything unusual.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: October 21, 2012, 06:33:49 am »

((Okay, so like in some many games, the NPCs are cheating. Good to know. :p))

Establish a perimeter around the fortress, and start digging trenches. Send a messenger to the defenders stating that they can either surrender, keeping their lives, status and properties, or be slaughtered to the last man.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: October 21, 2012, 06:37:32 am »

((not really...they have 60 Regiments of Militia at Ravenport and 40 in their other fiefs...plus what they can hire in Mercs, then their Regular Armies and their Household Guards...))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: October 21, 2012, 06:50:11 am »

((Well, the regulars need to be supported too. They've got at least 15 units of them. And the 100 parcels of the minor nobles don't include the holding of House Cr'tok. Anyway, time to roast them))

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: October 21, 2012, 10:05:28 am »

Robert

Have the soldiers look around the island, possibly for some edible wildlife. Try to find surface traces of the deposit, and other information.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: October 21, 2012, 11:24:14 am »

Go pick up my armor, and weapon then see about which soldiers I'll be commanding.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 89