Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Roll To Strife 2 Turn 10: Game Get  (Read 19000 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Strife 2 Turn 6: It's a kind of mineral
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2011, 03:17:03 pm »

>Kevin: Try to convert some of the programs already on the computer onto your arm.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 19, 2011, 05:22:02 pm »

Since BD doesn't seem to post despite my PM, I'll just update whenever I'm finished.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2011, 06:09:27 pm »

Sorry, internet has been acting weird.

>Darryl:Examine the SBURB Website to see if the beta is out yet.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2011, 07:35:26 am »

I'll update later today once we're done with shopping.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll To Strife 2 Turn 7: I couldn't even draw well to save my life.
« Reply #139 on: December 20, 2011, 03:20:35 pm »

Mindy:
>Mindy: Head out the door. Pretend room isn't ruined.
[6] ROOM? What ROOM? You are certain that you never had, have or will ever be in the possession of a ROOM that may or may not be ruined.
[4] You go out of the non-existent ROOM and into the corridor, where you are immediately not assaulted by any kind of Guardian whatsoever.
[3] You don't quite remember where you put your trusty RAPIER, but are sure that it was somewhere on the first floor. Or second, depending on where you live.

Mikael:
>Get that keyboard plugged in and find a copy of that game
[4] YOU plug in that KEYBOARD and, apart from the SHIFT KEY; it still works fine.
[2] YOU try to find an online copy of the GAME; but because you don't have a BETA KEY; you cannot download it. BUGGER:

Derek:
Captcha sandvich. Return stair-wards and check on the script.
You add the SANDVICH to your ARRAY and try to scuttle back towards your ROOM.
[2] However, you cannot return to your ROOM because DADHEARST is too busy blocking the kitchen exit.

Victoria:
>Victoria: Attempt to distract elder sister with the cuteness of STOKER. Then allocate the silver chain to the strife specibus whether or not she looks and go on the attack!
[3] Unfortunately you left STOKER upstairs and cannot use him for anything. However you can still allocate your CHAIN to your STRIFE DECK and engage in STRIFE.
Spoiler: STRIFE (click to show/hide)

Kevin:
>Kevin: Try to convert some of the programs already on the computer onto your arm.
[2] That would be an excellent idea if your arm had anything resembling an everyday OS on it.
But alas, it doesn't. You'll need to either find some specialized programs or install a new OS on your arm if you want to use your arm for anything other than grasping stuff.
Which you have become pretty decent at by now. At least you won't drop any VALUABLE OBJECTS any more often than you would with your old ARM, which is still lying on the floor.
It has stopped bleeding, and now your floor is absolutely covered in BLOOD.

Daryll:
>Darryl:Examine the SBURB Website to see if the beta is out yet.
[1] You head to your COMPUTER and... wait, you don't remember turning it off earlier.
You try to turn it on, but fail miserably. Your unadulterated AGGRESSION appears to have blown a fuse, and now your ROOM has no POWER.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Strife 2 Turn 7: I couldn't even draw well to save my life.
« Reply #140 on: December 20, 2011, 03:24:40 pm »

> Greet dadhearst. If he initiates a strife, start screaming in broken British and annihilate.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 04:51:37 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2011, 03:38:43 pm »

>Adventure to first floor to retrieve rapier regardless of first floor's exist-o-status

Also, I like the way you did the Strife gif.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 20, 2011, 03:51:37 pm »

Also, I like the way you did the Strife gif.
I attempted to make SIS the pinkest I could possibly manage, just to set a stark contrast. That includes her using the same hair-dye as Vicky, but instead of only dyeing the tips (which results in that horizontal line), she dyes entire strands of hair (which are vertical). Also, guess what the red, mixed with the white from the hair, becomes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 20, 2011, 04:50:37 pm »

Kevin: Pretend the BLOOD is a CARPET. Change OS on arm to that of the computer, then transfer everything possible. See if the arm is detachable. If so, proceed to put real arm in the freezer.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 20, 2011, 05:00:02 pm »

"Keeeviiiiin, have you been chopping up the neighbours' kids again?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 20, 2011, 06:38:46 pm »

>DO not take no for an answer, check the pirate warehouse
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 20, 2011, 06:39:48 pm »

>Darryl: God dammit, BASH THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A MADMAN.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 20, 2011, 06:41:59 pm »

D:

*was totally expecting some defenestration*

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 21, 2011, 12:47:51 am »

>Victoria: Assault Sis! Gothically, of course.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll To Strife 2 Turn 8 Mikael does not approve of piracy. That jerk.
« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2011, 12:20:14 pm »

Derek:
> Greet dadhearst. If he initiates a strife, start screaming in broken British and annihilate.
Son, he is disappoint. How many times does he have to tell you that you have to clean up behind you when you take FOOD out of the REFRIDGERATOR.
He will not move out of the way until you put the FOOD back into the REFRIDGERATOR. You decide to get past him anyway.

STRIFE

[autofail] You attempt to ANNIHILATE DADHEARST, but then you remember that you haven't unlocked this command yet.

>Attack
 >Aggress (-1)

>Aggrieve
 >Assault
 >Artillerate
 >Annihilate (+1)

>Auto-parry
 >Abscond

>Accede

Mindy:
>Adventure to first floor to retrieve rapier regardless of first floor's exist-o-status
[4] You already are on the first floor, dumbass.

There's three rooms up here. To the right side there's the BATHROOM. On the other side of the corridor there's the TROPHY ROOM, where you store all the things that shows what awesome stuff you did. It also doubles as a second LIVING ROOM, which is cool if you want to impress friends who come over to play your rad VIDEO GAMES.

You don't see your RAPIER in the corridor, so you assume it's got to be in one of the rooms.

Kevin:
Kevin: Pretend the BLOOD is a CARPET. Change OS on arm to that of the computer, then transfer everything possible. See if the arm is detachable. If so, proceed to put real arm in the freezer.
[6] Blood? What blood? You don't see no blood. You only see this blood-red carpet lying on the floor. You think that's maybe why we're so confused.

[3] You manage to find an ARMOS on the internet that's compatible with most of the usual file formats. You install it, but unfortunately your ARM's HARD DISC isn't big enough for all of your files. You should choose wisely.

[2] But before you do that, you try to detach your ARM. Actually, you don't do that. Detaching your ARM would make you bleed all over the place again, and that would be very stupid indeed. Better to keep it where it is.

Mikael:
>DO not take no for an answer, check the pirate warehouse
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Darryl:
[4] If violence put you into this mess, then violence surely can get you out of it too. You start hammering the DOOR with strong, well aimed blows, and the wood starts to crack immediately. Soon enough, your attempt to break out of your own ROOM was an overwhelming success.

Victoria:
>Victoria: Assault Sis! Gothically, of course.
[3]+1 vs. [5]+2
You attempt to BIND your SIS with the CHAIN, but your ATTEMPT gets effortlessly blocked by a GLITTER-PARRY.
Oh Gog do you hate it when she does that.
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 12:57:22 pm by Darvi »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13