Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Pheonix Rising d100  (Read 7612 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Pheonix Rising d100- Turn 3
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2011, 07:03:15 pm »

(I wouldn't mind using either system, but I'm good with the current canon.)

"Coffee is basically caffeinated water until you put sugar and creamer in it, but if you want I can get you some. Be right back." Nathan went to the kitchen and filled a pitcher with water from the sink, then brought it back and put it on the table. "There you go, Rhana. Anyway, bourbon is good. It can help you relax if you're tense or tired, although if you drink too much you wake up the next day feeling terrible. So I've heard." He'd had the luck to never have a hangover himself. "It's also not a good idea to be doing anything too strenuous after drinking it, which is why I'm only having the one glass before I switch over to coffee."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2011, 10:00:51 pm »

I just meant the system, not the 40k canon. This canon is developing really nicely behind the scenes.

EDIT: Yes, there are sentient xenos. As for stats, I'll just adjust them accordingly.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:04:26 pm by NobodyPro »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2011, 10:37:37 pm »

Micelus sat down on the couch.

"Well I'm just an old soldier. Not the best at it, but certainly not the worst. Served for years then my time was up, and since I didn't want to  become an officer, I got into merc work. Been making a name for myself ever since, hell I even have a rival...Funny guy when he isn't trying to kill you. Oh, and 'm Derosian if that means anything to you younglings."

As he talked, Micelus took large bites out of the sandwich. He loved cheese, a little too much.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2011, 12:20:19 am »

--Event--
Micelus' hand brushed the metal briefcase Nathan had left on the table and it made a loud clicking noise. He hesitantly attempted to open it. It opened easily and inside was a semi-automatic, military class rifle. Boro.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2011, 01:32:15 am »

Rhana leaned over the gun "What is that?" then gulped down the entire jug of water
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2011, 03:07:38 am »

Nathan took the rifle out, set the gun aside, and grabbed the briefcase. "Huh. I had never considered the possibility of a DNA coded lock. I thought it had something to do with our mission but now I see it was a clever way to smuggle your weapon in through customs..." he said, inspecting the inside of the briefcase. Not sure why he has a gun here, though. Unless something's about to go down. Slightly suspicious now of what was going on, the hacker covered for himself by grabbing a sandwich and taking a large bite out of it. His free hand went behind him, theoretically to adjust a seat cushion, but actually just to get closer to his handgun should he need it in the next few seconds.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2011, 09:00:21 am »

At the sight of the gun, Micelus casually grabbed it and rubbed it with his hands.

With much pride Micelus responded, "This here is my partner and soul-mate, Boro. We've been through a lot together, hell we even survived a nuclear explosion once...course then we had to survive in the
desert for a year, but at least we weren't alone, eh?"

Noticing Nathan's slight caution, Micelus laughed and said jovilally, "We aren't going to kill ya now, no Boro prefers killing people in their sleep. Old softie doesn't want his kills to suffer too much."
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 09:09:14 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2011, 02:43:44 am »

Briefing
Nathan's PDA chirped. Not the regular chirp that told him that he'd recieved a message, it was a piercing, unmistakable chirp that told him he had a job to do. He pulled it out of his pocket and placed it on the table. 
"It appears that you have all arrived on time." a deep, dry voice said formally through the PDA's loudspeaker, "I'm sorry to have brought you all here on such short notice, especially you Miss Vi'korr, but recent events mean that I cannot wait for more central assets to become available.
"Six buildings to the east of your location there is a housing block, on the seventh floor you will find a room that has been sealed with police tape. This tape is not real, I just couldn't risk anyone contaminating the location. This is the home of another of my assets, you should know by now that I keep tabs on all of my assets Nathan. He's disappeared. All attempts to contact him have gone unanswered and my couriers arrived to find his home empty. That was two days ago. I need you to find him before something happens. The next ship leaves Froid in a week but we can't rule out foul play. I need to know where he is. 
You will receive payment if you find him, whatever state he's in."
There was a click, then silence. 

Sorry for the delay. Profiles are now updated, that's a plus. 

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2011, 02:58:54 am »

"So we should start looking for this person?" Rhana asks, as she eats another sammich
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2011, 03:04:52 am »

"Probably. But we need to split up. Someone needs to investigate this guy's apartment, and someone needs to make sure he hasn't left."

Micelus took a bite out of the sandwich.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2011, 05:35:19 am »

"I'll check his apartment," Nathan offered. "If he has a computer I can probably hack into it and see if he's made any plans to go anywhere or anything like that."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2011, 05:39:38 am »

"I am not sure how to track someone in this place, I will protect the elder"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2011, 05:43:58 am »

"Protect me? Youngling I've no need of protection, but if you wish to come with me, why not. I'll stay by the spaceport myself."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2011, 06:11:38 am »

Keep in mind you have no idea what he looks like yet, or even a name!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2011, 07:11:13 am »

umm se was glancing at serious's character, to her elder=smart
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8