Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Pheonix Rising d100  (Read 7610 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Pheonix Rising d100- Turn 2 up
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2011, 12:21:15 pm »

((Lol Serious, lol))
The door opened to reveal a rather short man, who April automatically assumed was her client. He let her pass, and introduced himself as Nathan Ting. "Er, actually I am hungry, thanks." She went to sit down at the table. "I'm April Eploc. I'm assuming you're my client... so if that's true, what exactly am I supposed to do?" She grabbed a sandwich and began eating, noticing more places. She swallowed and said "Wait, are there more people? Is it like a team job or something like that?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2011, 01:03:55 pm »

(:3)

"Well, not directly," Nathan said to answer her question as he followed her back to the living room and resumed his seat in the comfy chair. "I work for him too, although mine is more of a longstanding contract than a one-job deal like I imagine your is," he said as he picked up his sandwich. April noted the extra two glasses. "Yeah, I heard there would be two or three people coming by, so I set the table for four just in case." He gestured with the sandwich at the briefcase. "I imagine it has something to do with what it's in that, although I can't say for certain. Our employer is a very particular man... he doesn't like to tell me what he wants me to do until everything is just right."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2011, 05:41:31 pm »

BUMP! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

seriously please do not let this die
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2011, 06:31:28 pm »

--April Eploc and Nathan Ting--
OOC: Both players seem to have the situation under control. Let's get this introduction done.
Spoiler: April (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nathan (click to show/hide)

--Rhana Vi'korr--
The VT landed on the roof of a residential building and the pilot told her to go to a room on the third floor. She took the stairs and knocked on the door.
Spoiler: Rhana (click to show/hide)

--Micelus of Dero I--
Micelus watched as a VT landed on the roof of the building. It had a logo on the wing, a red, double edged axe on a red gear. Rokter.
He entered the building and took the elevator to the third floor and as he stepped out he saw a purple scaled creature in the hallway.
Spoiler: Micelus (click to show/hide)

OOC News
I've decided to base a game in this canon and I might be switching this over to the Dark Heresy system.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 11:27:47 pm by NobodyPro »

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pheonix Rising d100- Turn 3
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2011, 05:41:11 am »

Just to nudge those following the topic, Turn 3 is up.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2011, 05:55:03 am »

((I'm assuming sentient aliens exist in this universe.))

Rokter? Rokter. Whatever.
------------------------------
As the elevator door opens, Micelus was confronted with the sight of a xeno. Well he wasn't actually shocked, he'd worked with quite a few himself...Perhaps someone keeps it around as a bodyguard or pet?

He walked out of elevator and making sure he was at least a metre away from it said, "I assume were working for the same guy, friend?" Micelus wondered if it could he even understand him.

OOC: So we have to reroll our characters?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 05:57:18 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2011, 06:27:07 am »

Rhana waited as though she was asking to enter an elder's room
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2011, 09:56:10 am »

"Looks like someone else is here. I'll be right back," Nathan said, standing and going to the door. He opened it up to reveal a purple-scaled woman - where the hell does the boss get these people? - and an older man. "Ah, you two are here about the job, right? Come on in. There's sandwiches and coffee. Or bourbon, if you'd prefer that," he said, moving aside to clear the entry way. "I'm Nathan Ting," he added, to introduce himself.

(OOC: Uh, I'm not familiar with the Dark Heresy system. At all. If we do have to convert our character's stats to it, could one of you do that for me to give me a similar enough character? :C)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2011, 05:13:32 pm »

Not one for conversation, this xeno...or mutant now that Micelus thought about it...

As Micelus tryed speaking with it, the door opened revealing a youngling. Micelus remembered when he was that age. Assigned to the Throne of Lords as part of a security force. Good times.

Micelus entered the apartment while introducing himself. "Micelus, Derosian at your service."

He went to the kitchen and fixed himself a sandwhich, filled with a ridiculous amount of cheese.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2011, 06:35:16 pm »

Rhanna Investigates the proffered victuals and shrugs, trying a sandwich, then says "Do you know why we here?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2011, 06:43:24 pm »

Nathan nodded to Micelus as he introduced himself, noting that the scaled girl didn't introduce herself. She sat down near April and made herself busy with the sandwiches as Micelus came back from the kitchen with a cheese sandwich. "Coffee and booze is on the table, feel free to help yourselves," he said, closing the door and engaging the deadbolt before returning to his chair. As he sat down, the xeno asked if he knew why they were here. "Not yet. My employer always works this way; we'll be told when it's time." He checked his watch. According to it, that time would be fairly soon, but they still had a while.

"I guess we should all introduce ourselves and try to get an idea of what this is going to concern. Uh, so, yeah. I'm Nathan Ting. I'm an expert with machines, y'know, repairing them and making new ones and hacking into computers and whatnot. I can hold my own in a gun fight if I have to but I'm more of a pacifist." He also wasn't any good in a fist fight but he didn't feel that was necessary to say. Instead he poured himself a drink - one part ice, one part ginger ale, two parts bourbon - and took a sip while he waited to see how the others would introduce themselves. Also, for politeness's sake and to make it easier to hear them, he turned the TV down.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2011, 06:52:59 pm »

Two more people had entered the room, an older man and a mutant (she never had problems with them; she'd met a few of them and she thought they were interesting.)- and how old was the scaled girl? She couldn't even be an adult! She was working with her? Maybe she was from a tribe or something, but April still thought it a bit weird. Nevertheless, introductions were starting, and it would be rude not to introduce herself.

"I'm April Eploc, a mercenary, and as far as combat goes, I'm quite good with guns. I know my way around how they work too, if it comes to matter."

(Dark Heresy? I haven't played it, but I'm not sure if I want to switch any canons or anything, definitely not to WH40k...)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2011, 06:54:34 pm »

Noticing that the Elder had spoken and introduced himself, Rhana started to speak, after taking a little while to translator his words, and hers, inside her head. "Rhana of Ri'kor family, I hunt beasts and protect tribe, what is booze?, coffee?"

And I really don't want this to be 40K either

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2011, 06:57:44 pm »

"Err... they're drinks. Coffee is a hot bitter drink containing caffeine, which keeps you awake, and booze is... a drink that can make people... stupid if they drink too much of it, and it can make them not able to not drink it."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2011, 06:58:08 pm »

"Is there water?"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8