Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 40

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 20 - Game Over!  (Read 61971 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 20 - Day 2 - REPLACEMENT requested
« Reply #330 on: January 02, 2012, 02:09:37 pm »

Hmm... that's exactly the kind of WIFOM a townie would use.

No, wait a second.  UnvoteDariush.  I can't think of any reason a townie would do that.  If you were a townie you'd have no reason at all to say that.  Since you're scum I guess you're just hoping that somehow your claim will make people unvote you for some reason?  So whatever, die.

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 02, 2012, 02:19:20 pm »

Dariush. RIA is never a good idea, and makes no sense anyway.  You seriously think we can't Lynch you again?
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 02, 2012, 03:14:04 pm »

No, wait a second.  UnvoteDariush.  I can't think of any reason a townie would do that.  If you were a townie you'd have no reason at all to say that.  Since you're scum I guess you're just hoping that somehow your claim will make people unvote you for some reason?  So whatever, die.
Actually, I distinctly remember a certain someone from a certain game (hint: CoF in BYOP) getting lynched for reviving after not claiming. So yeah, if town is so lynch-happy that it prefers to waste two days on me instead of scumhunting, I'm not going to interfere.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 02, 2012, 03:20:16 pm »

I'm pretty sure CoF was lynched mainly because he acted like scum day one, lynched again because acted like scum day two and actually was scum.  So uh... great example?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 02, 2012, 03:23:34 pm »

That game is still in progress. Shut up about it.

*out*

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 02, 2012, 03:33:40 pm »

Do you have an opinion on anybody else besides Dariush? Now that I think about it, I can't recall you ever stating what your opinion of Dariush actually was. You voted him, but you didn't say for what.

Jim: Opinion on Dariush/Reasons for Voting (and keeping the vote): Dariush is scum of some sort.  He's overly evasive,   This opinion hasn't changed much throughout the day.  My vote started out as a pressure vote, as I was interested in the whole OB jester thing and Dariush was overreacting to attacks without votes.  I was somewhat surprised by how calm he was when responding to my questions, compared to when he was responding to you, but his actions still managed to make it an outright lynch vote.  That was due to his overall evasion of jester questions and his idea that spewing insults instead of defending himself is a good idea.  Of course, he's just getting worse now.

Opinions on others: My most notable opinion on someone other than Dariush is on NUKE.  I found his semi-defense of Dariush to be lacking and somewhat scummy.  I have asked him why he thinks Dariush is town, but he hasn't posted since that time.  Well, at least, not in here.  I also still find you somewhat off, mostly for insisting that OB had been deferring to his attackers earlier throughout the day when your examples didn't show that and I couldn't see anything but the one time late in the day, but my overall opinion of your behaviour has weakened from D1 due to thinking about that day overnight.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 02, 2012, 03:45:33 pm »

Huh, I assumed it was finished since Dariush used it as an example.  Sorry.

Whatever, Dariush still needs to die.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 02, 2012, 03:59:04 pm »

Oh well, it looks like the mod won't be getting here before day end, so here goes nothing.

And what would that have to do anything?

I HAVE A BODY DOUBLE LYNCHING ME IS USELESS AHAHA.

Well, that's not on the list of alien tech, so that must make you a doppelganger.

Die, scum.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 03, 2012, 11:29:34 am »

The Monitor
Dariush: IronyOwl, Jack AT, Jim Groovester, Leafsnail, Pandarsenic, Urist_McArathos
Jim Groovester: Dariush
Mysteriousbluepuppet: NUKE9.13
Pandarsenic: Shakerag

Pretty much the entire crew thinks that Dariush is suspicious, so he's dragged off to the hold where Orangebottle was killed. McArathos picks up the rifle this time and points it at Dariush's head. He just giggles a bit.

McArathos pulls the trigger and the bullet slams into Dariush's head. Chunks of plastic and metal go flying. A few sparks and a strange whirring sound come from the shattered head of the Body Double before it collapses to the ground.

As you leave the hold in disgust you can hear more giggling coming from the now useless machine.

Sorry about the long delay. Didn't get home until almost midnight last night and crashed. Now that the holidays are over I expect the game will be back on a normal schedule.

In any case, Night has started. Send in your actions!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 20 - Night 2 - REPLACEMENT NEEDED
« Reply #339 on: January 07, 2012, 03:18:34 pm »

The next morning brings a few surprises. Dariush isn’t among you when you gather, but Urist Imiknorris is! You’ll have to ask him what happened.

As for Dariush, you head off to his quarters. After what happened yesterday it wouldn’t be a surprise if he’s afraid to face you again. But his quarters are empty. Perhaps he’s tried to hide? You spend a while searching, but find no sign of him.

Frustrated, you head back. You still have doppelgangers to find, after all, and you can’t waste a whole day looking for one man.

Day 3 has begun! It will go until ~5pm Pacific Wednesday.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 20 - Day 3 - REPLACEMENT NEEDED
« Reply #340 on: January 07, 2012, 04:34:19 pm »

MBP, you back yet?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 07, 2012, 04:36:07 pm »

Yo. Need to reread. I haven't been keeping up with the thread enough for my liking.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 07, 2012, 04:38:03 pm »

Yeah I am back yet, Stopped working for a bit and back to school monday, but this session is pretty open, so i'll have time to work on posting.

Also, we got back Urist! Any info you can share with us ?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 07, 2012, 05:13:45 pm »

Yeah, Dariush is apparently human and I'm going to be helping the xeno find his dopp and alien in exchange for his cooperation with the town.

Hey Leafsnail, why'd you kill Toaster?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 07, 2012, 07:08:52 pm »

I was targeted by the dopps last night, but was protected by somebody. So thanks, whoever did that.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 40