Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 40

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 20 - Game Over!  (Read 61977 times)

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 20 - Day 2 - REPLACEMENT requested
« Reply #315 on: December 31, 2011, 04:17:42 am »

If your comment came before, I wouldn't be trying to get you to explain why preventing one's own lynch is not the antithesis of jestering.
Dariush: Would you care to explain this?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 31, 2011, 05:06:40 am »

UA, did you know that you are stupid?

1) Those 'six fucking times' I called OB a jester were actually a single line telling him to stop doing jestery shit.
2) That 'single sentence' of my case against Jim was pressure vote from D1. I outlined my full case several times during D2, which you would have noticed had you been paying a shred of attention to the game.

About OB (to everyone whom it concerns): exactly once during D1 I told him to stop doing jestery shit. By that I meant that I thought he was town (which fact I already repeated sometime during D2) and didn't want him to practically hang himself with his tantrums. I wouldn't tell him to stop being a stupid jester if I thought that was his role, would I? :-/

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 31, 2011, 06:48:42 am »

About OB (to everyone whom it concerns): exactly once during D1 I told him to stop doing jestery shit. By that I meant that I thought he was town (which fact I already repeated sometime during D2) and didn't want him to practically hang himself with his tantrums. I wouldn't tell him to stop being a stupid jester if I thought that was his role, would I? :-/

Not what you said here:

Point? Stop being a stupid jester. They simply make town waste a day. Stance? Stupid jester.

You say you thought he was a stupid jester, not that he was town and being stupid.

Really, how is this supposed to be interpreted any differently than that you thought he was a jester but a dumb one?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 31, 2011, 06:51:27 am »

That's not what it looked like:

OB, you're overdoing the jesterness a bit. And by 'a bit', I mean 'a fucking kilometer'.
Point? Stop being a stupid jester. They simply make town waste a day. Stance? Stupid jester.
Are you stupid, moronic or COMPLETELY FUCKING CRAZY? Distancing myself from that 9-person bandwagon? Avoid taking a stand, despite me clearly stating that I considered OB a jester?

First you say he's "overdoing the jesterness a bit," which sounds a lot more like "you're obvjestering it too hard" than "I know you're town so stop getting yourself lynched."

Then you respond to Jim by saying he's a stupid jester, which sounds even less like "town acting like jester."

Then you outright say that you've clearly stated that you consider OB a jester.

So, yeah. Why are you lying, Dariush?

Ninja'd, but not strongly. Eh.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 02, 2012, 04:12:51 am »

So wait... your entire argument against me is that in your opinion I changed my thoughts about whether or not OB was a jester... And that somehow makes me scum. Right.

Is that really so hard to realize that when I called OB a jester I referred to his behavior, not his role? If I thought he was a spore spreader... I would have said so.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 02, 2012, 04:55:02 am »

So wait... your entire argument against me is that in your opinion I changed my thoughts about whether or not OB was a jester... And that somehow makes me scum. Right.
This is really, really stupid.

Even if it was just my opinion, it'd still be my opinion. I don't know why "So you think I'm lying, therefore you think I'm scum?" would sound dumb to me, but it doesn't. It just confirms that you know why I think you're scum but won't address it.

But it's not just my opinion. I've provided quotes where you claim OB's a literal jester, and explained why it seems like you're claiming he's a literal jester. If that was just my opinion, and especially if that opinion was bad, presumably you'd have explained why it was bad and what the real explanation was. You haven't. You've claimed it, but you haven't explained it at all.

Is that really so hard to realize that when I called OB a jester I referred to his behavior, not his role? If I thought he was a spore spreader... I would have said so.
You did say so. If you'd like to explain why I should believe otherwise, feel free.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 02, 2012, 04:57:15 am »

Well, Dariush hasn't made any sort of meaningful defense or attack in the entire extension.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 02, 2012, 05:05:55 am »

Tired of this bullshit.

Unvote, Dariush.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 02, 2012, 05:07:41 am »

Okay, I'll repeat it slowly and patiently.

If I'd thought.
That he was a spore spreader.
I wouldn't have.
Told him to stop being one.

And even if.
I had indeed called OB jester at first.
And then stopped doing it.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything.

PPE: nice bandwagony OMGUS, Jim.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 02, 2012, 05:10:48 am »

Cry harder.

Maybe I'll have a better opinion about how you haven't really answered a single question once you do.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 02, 2012, 05:21:47 am »

Tired of this bullshit.

Unvote, Dariush.
Jim: Interesting move.  Has Dariush's behaviour made you think that he's a non-xenozoologist scum, or has he just pissed you off enough to get your vote even with your belief that he's merely a xenozoologist?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 02, 2012, 05:51:44 am »

If I'd thought.
That he was a spore spreader.
I wouldn't have.
Told him to stop being one.
Okay. That's a plausible assertion, on its own. It doesn't do anything to explain why you apparently and repeatedly called him one regardless, though.

And even if.
I had indeed called OB jester at first.
And then stopped doing it.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything.
No. Your assertion is that you never called OB a jester, not that you said he was earlier but have now changed your mind. Do I really have to explain why lying about that would be relevant to anything?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 02, 2012, 06:36:09 am »

Okay. That's a plausible assertion, on its own. It doesn't do anything to explain why you apparently and repeatedly called him one regardless, though.
Because I wanted to clarify that his behavior wasn't scummy as everyone believed, but rather jestery.

Do I really have to explain why lying about that would be relevant to anything?
Actually yes. Yes, you do have to explain why, instead of scumhunting, you prefer to bandwagon because of a single case of phrasing that doesn't satisfy you.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 02, 2012, 06:48:07 am »

Jim: Interesting move.  Has Dariush's behaviour made you think that he's a non-xenozoologist scum, or has he just pissed you off enough to get your vote even with your belief that he's merely a xenozoologist?

I would've been fine with leaving him be if he could answer a fucking question straight, but claiming he never said Orangebottle was a jester is too much for me and I'm out of patience.

Do I still think he's a Xenozoologist? I'm not really sure anymore. After being called a Xenozoologist I expected that less bullshit would come out of his mouth, not more. I'm kind of surprised he's still being so hostile.

Do you have an opinion on anybody else besides Dariush? Now that I think about it, I can't recall you ever stating what your opinion of Dariush actually was. You voted him, but you didn't say for what.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 02, 2012, 02:01:23 pm »

Oh well, it looks like the mod won't be getting here before day end, so here goes nothing.

I HAVE A BODY DOUBLE LYNCHING ME IS USELESS AHAHA.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 40