Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia 20 - Game Over!  (Read 62040 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia 20 - Day 2 - REPLACEMENT requested
« Reply #300 on: December 29, 2011, 03:45:59 pm »

Pandarsenic, when are you going to have suspects and when are you actually going to tell me what they are?

Because you can hang for all I care. Lynch All Lurkers In Action.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 29, 2011, 03:58:21 pm »

Right after Skyrim. I would say Dariush, which would be true, but I would bet a fair amount of money that you would accuse me of pandering to you (HURR HURR HURR) by choosing the person you cracked and who has, in being forced to commit to what he said earlier, has jumped fearlessly off the deep end. However, you are free to ask how many fucks I give about whether you think that.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 29, 2011, 04:07:20 pm »

How many fucks do you give about what I think?

Do you think he's a dopp or a xenozoologist?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 29, 2011, 06:22:38 pm »

Frankly, all I'll say is that his reaction screams not-town. I'm not hugely sold on one or the other or a third option, but the way he keeps digging himself deeper is... yeah. He could be anything that isn't town, basically. I'm leaning against xenozoo, though. If he was, trying to convince people he's not how he did was a poor way to achieve longevity since if he was a xenozoo I'd be fine with him living a while longer.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 29, 2011, 07:14:42 pm »

Nope. Nope.
Dariush is actually town.
He is a massive asshole, really not playing a very good town game, but I say he is town.
I'm not certain certain, but I ain't reading scum offa him.

Anyway.

MBP promised content. He has yet to deliver. Seeing as he does not know the mayor of boston OR germany, failure to deliver on time is unacceptable. Can I get some extra pressure votes on this guy? Lynch All Lurkers and all that.
Long Live United Forenia!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 29, 2011, 08:48:20 pm »

Your arguments are so specific and concrete that I'm having an orgasm just from reading them. [/sarcasm]
I guess I can elaborate somewhat.  Jim's case on you is reasonable grounds for suspicion (especially with your subsequent reaction), while your accusation comes out of nowhere (HE MADE A BAD ARGUMENT HE MUST DIE).

I guess there's no point in voting you since the new Xeno role looks virtually unwinnable, but still.  Stop being stupid.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 29, 2011, 10:16:41 pm »

Yes yes yes, sorry to not be here reading all this and being with my family. I,ll post content when ill have time, and for now it is quite scarce. If you want to ask questions go right ahead, but i doubt i got the time to make observations.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 30, 2011, 12:08:52 am »

Frankly, all I'll say is that his reaction screams not-town. I'm not hugely sold on one or the other or a third option, but the way he keeps digging himself deeper is... yeah. He could be anything that isn't town, basically. I'm leaning against xenozoo, though. If he was, trying to convince people he's not how he did was a poor way to achieve longevity since if he was a xenozoo I'd be fine with him living a while longer.

Is there any reason why you won't take a more definitive stance against the person you're voting?

And how come this only came out after a pressure vote, and a reminder about a pressure vote?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 30, 2011, 12:36:41 am »

Is there any reason why you won't take a more definitive stance against the person you're voting?

And how come this only came out after a pressure vote, and a reminder about a pressure vote?
Because I'm pretty much just skimming to reduce the time I take away from Skyrim, and because Skyrim, in that order. Also League of Legends, I guess.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 30, 2011, 02:22:23 am »

THANKS FOR PLAYING

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 30, 2011, 04:14:35 am »

Nope. Nope.
Dariush is actually town.
He is a massive asshole, really not playing a very good town game, but I say he is town.
I'm not certain certain, but I ain't reading scum offa him.
NUKE: Any specific reasons why you get this read?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 30, 2011, 05:29:42 am »

Right after Skyrim. I would say Dariush, which would be true, but I would bet a fair amount of money that you would accuse me of pandering to you (HURR HURR HURR) by choosing the person you cracked and who has, in being forced to commit to what he said earlier, has jumped fearlessly off the deep end. However, you are free to ask how many fucks I give about whether you think that.
I just reread that twice and still don't understand what the fuck you tried to say with that. Could you please sober up before posting here?

I guess I can elaborate somewhat.  Jim's case on you is reasonable grounds for suspicion (especially with your subsequent reaction), while your accusation comes out of nowhere (HE MADE A BAD ARGUMENT HE MUST DIE).
Correction - he based an entire case off an extremely stupid argument that just reeks of WIFOM and which fact everyone else ignores. Absolutely fucking everyone. I just can't wrap my mind around how can anyone read his case and not vote the fuck out of him. And you jumping on bandwagon 'Dariush attacked UI D1, thus he MUST be Xeno who abducted him and not any single one of the other 12 players who wants you to think exactly that' doesn't lean in your favor either.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 30, 2011, 12:30:11 pm »

The Monitor
Dariush: Jack AT, Pandarsenic
Jim Groovester: Dariush
Mysteriousbluepuppet: NUKE9.13
NUKE9.13: IronyOwl, Leafsnail
Pandarsenic: Jim Groovester, Shakerag

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Monday. May be a bit later, as I may not be back until sometime that evening.

I'm going to be gone until sometime Monday without Internet, so this is the last vote count I'll be able to do until then.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 30, 2011, 02:24:04 pm »

I just reread that twice and still don't understand what the fuck you tried to say with that. Could you please sober up before posting here?

Simple. You're posting things like:
Correction - he based an entire case off an extremely stupid argument that just reeks of WIFOM and which fact everyone else ignores. Absolutely fucking everyone. I just can't wrap my mind around how can anyone read his case and not vote the fuck out of him. And you jumping on bandwagon 'Dariush attacked UI D1, thus he MUST be Xeno who abducted him and not any single one of the other 12 players who wants you to think exactly that' doesn't lean in your favor either.
You're posting things like this because you committed yourself to the argument that Jim's argument is crazy and now you're locked on that path because you don't have a sane rebuttal.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 31, 2011, 12:36:10 am »

NUKE:
MBP promised content. He has yet to deliver. Seeing as he does not know the mayor of boston OR germany, failure to deliver on time is unacceptable. Can I get some extra pressure votes on this guy? Lynch All Lurkers and all that.

Mr. Pot, we have the Kettle on line one for you.  Mr. Pot, Kettle line 1.

You've spent most of today seeing how things play out with Jim and Dariush, rather than actively hunting yourself.  Now that you've apparently decided that Dariush is town, perhaps you could explain why?  Because I'm not so certain myself.

Dariush:  I'm really, really curious about this whole Jester thing.  Partly because, as everyone else pointed out, it seems pretty clear that OB wasn't a Jester if he stopped his own lynch when it was mere moments from going through unopposed.  Even if you thought he was a Jester before, that should be enough to prove he wasn't.

However, the other reason I'm curious: OB insisted repeatedly (to you specifically) there weren't any Jesters in this setup anyway, and I haven't seen anyone (especially not the mod) state otherwise.  Hell, not even YOU argued there were and pointed to evidence.  So, mind telling me why you accused him of being a Jester like, six fucking times that day when it's apparently not even a possiblity in this setup?

Also, you know what's stupid?  This:

Also, Jim for the same reason as yesterday.
How about you say it again so I can rip it apart.
Nah, go look it up yourself, assfucker. I would've repeated it if you weren't so desperately attempting to... uh, I don't even know how to call your ridiculous accusations. Defence? OMGUS? Scumminess? Yeah, I'll settle on that last one.

U MAD?

I took the liberty of looking up your "reason from yesterday" while counting your many, many "Jester" accusations.  Your reason was that Jim voted for Shark while he was being replaced.  That's it.  Why so hesitant to point out the one post where you voted Jim and outlined your entire (one sentence long) case against him?  Could it be because U MAD?  Could it be because it sucks?
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40