Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Roll to Dieselpunk/Turn 0: WELCOME TO CARGO  (Read 3640 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Roll to Dieselpunk/Turn 0: WELCOME TO CARGO
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:23:15 pm »

Roll to Dieselpunk

Theocracy of Elleyon

Spoiler:  Geography (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Politics and Relations (click to show/hide)

Republic of Wul- Formerly and unofficialled called the 14th Province, it is one of the youngest nations on the continent,  It is run by the  charismatic Chancellor Blackthorne. It is well known for its experimental research with the Magister Stones. It is to the west of Elleyon and resides mostly on the Jehrian Plains and has a few ports on Callers Bay to the North.  It is rather prosperous mostly due to its location and history it does have a higher amount of Magister Stones within its borders than some other nations. And resulting in some strange vehicular designs coming out of Wul

Chandlerian Homestate- The Land locked nation to the north of Elleyon it rests mostly on the Urcian Mts. And the stepes around it.  They are very high on material for waging war but not much else so more than once in the past it has declared war in order to keep itself fed. Otherwise the landlocked nation is rather mysterious and xenophobic, Its borders watched carefully with their characteristic Super-Heavy Tanks

Magister Stones- The lifeblood of most everything. It is the natural channel used to bring Magic from the Ether into the material world. This makes it prized by most nations as a energy source it is even more rare than oil in this world and mining and processing it is a even more demanding process. Now in the search for more nations are sending agents to search and fight in the lawless wastes on the Jiria Desert.

The Jiria Desert The one place where War is more of a constant than in the ​Chandlerian Homestate, It’s just the way things are. Wetther it be between ​roving tribal nomads or exiled generals conflict is something that is regular there, The most notable being Elleyon’s Crusade on the Orcish Clans. It left the Orc people devastated and seeing a group of Orcs is a rare site now.  Also important in Jiria is the "Grand City of Cargo" or Cago. Named quite aptly because many smugglers, slavers and "Legitimate Buissness men" make their base of operations there for the Eastern Sea and to send convoys through Jiria to minor nations republics like Callia. But the only reason the big Trio cares about Jiria is that within the dunes is what makes the world go round. There are petrol fields that dot the peremeter areas of the Jiria but most importantly in the inner, much more dangerous part of the shifting sands lie the larger Magite deposits outside of Wul. This is what sends men, mercenaries and adventures into Jaria, to control the raw Magister Stone, The balancing force between the three powers and if the scales were tipped too far in the favor of one, then conflict as a whole may change. So Mercenary, What are you waiting for?

System Info.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

​Classes:
Spoiler: Vanguard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Assault (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scout (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Caster (click to show/hide)

1.Micelus-
Spoiler:  Urul Suliym-Scout (click to show/hide)

2.Neo1096
Spoiler: Name: Karis Malarak (click to show/hide)
3.Bdthemag-
Spoiler: Name: Aerdan Markard (click to show/hide)
4. Noodlerex -
Spoiler: Name:Nurdal King (click to show/hide)
5.wolfchild-
Spoiler: Name: Siera Umbran (click to show/hide)
6.DfRiley-
Spoiler: Name: Volke Herrmann (click to show/hide)
7.lawastooshort-
Spoiler: Name: Hilda Arlyov (click to show/hide)
Waitlist
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 08:24:43 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dieselpunk/ Claimable Reserve spots to Great Game Players
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 10:36:34 pm »

(I'm assuming I can pick any race?)

Name: Urul Suliym

Bio: Urul, like most orcs, lived in the Jiria desert. He was raised by his tribe of nomads called the Suliym. Like many nomads, they were quick and always took the initiative, making many raids on the Elleyon armies in their sleep. Course with Elleyon's advanced technology and superiority of numbers, the orcs eventually lost. Urul, like the rest of his tribe, is still angered by their loss and has decided the best way to defeat an enemy is to know the tactics and stratagem of one's enemy.

Class:​ Scout

Equipment:(Light Infantry Armor 2 AP +2 SPD)/

Camo-Cloak (Chose Pattern- Grants Total Stealth when prone and still)

Wulian Infantry Rifle(A simple rifle used by Wul in its armed forces, the reliable rifle has found popularity across the world for its simple and reliable design) (Ac:6/R:6/D:6/Am5)

Vizian Handgun  (Ac:4/R:3/D:3/Am:7),

Hand Grenade: (Ac:x/R:3/D:3x4/Am:2 Special:2 space burst)

Medical and Repair Kit​

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:40:05 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Yup. Most Fantasy Races within reason although it will to affect you statistically it will affect you in interactions with NPCs.

You get the full scout equipment set. Not just the Camo-Cloak. BTW

Edit: What pattern Camo-Cloak? Desert I am assuming.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:41:05 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile

Name: Karis Malarak

Bio: Like all of his long-lived elven brethren, Karis has seen more than his share of suffering and death over magister stone. This experience has made him bitter and resentful of those who exploit it to magnify their personal power rather than using it for the good of the world. A caster by trade, he would like nothing more than for the fighting and wars to stop, impossible as that may be. But, with the increasing conflict and destruction around the Jaria desert, he has finally decided to enter the battle for the magister stones, if only to try to stop the conflicts as soon as possible.

Class: Caster

Equipment : Caster Set
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Done
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:07:53 pm by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dfriley

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Reservin'

Name: Volke Herrmann

Bio: Truly a legend in his own mind, not much is known about Volke because of the isolation of the Chandlerian Homestate. Rumors have circulated that he was exlied from his country as a result of his attempted comandeeirng of a Super-Heavy tank because he claimed that he would be a "superior pilot" and that the tank's original pilot was "unfit for duty." This was after he was told that he himself was unfit for duty because of the delusional state of his mind. He claims that all he does is "for the good of the Homestate" even when it comes to his strange obsession for hoarding potatos. He appears for all accounts a clean shaven, well decorated man(though his medals are of questionable background), and a stauch upholder of Chandlerian beliefs. and you might not even notice how insane he is until you ask him to recount some of his war stories to you.

Class: Assault
Equipment:Battle Armor (AP3 )
Viz Submachine Gun(A small completely metal weapon manufactured by Viz as well and fires the same round to a good effect but not very accurate at longer ranges) (Ac:4/R:4/D:3x4/Am:20)-Burst Fire (Single D:4)

Hand Grenade: (Ac:x/R:3/D:3x4/Am:2 Special:2 space burst) and Smoke Grenade (Ac:x/R:3/D:x/Am:x/ 5 Space Cloud)

Vizian Handgun  (Ac:4/R:3/D:3/Am:7)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:58:51 am by Dfriley »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Guh. Now that I think about it I'm not sure what to do for bailing on the RTPTGG players, I dont want to bump anyone out but I dont want to screw them over. Suggestions?
Raggle Fraggle

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pm invitations?

Oh and yeah, desert-camo.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Also think of a name for your merry band.
Raggle Fraggle

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Claiming my reserve, but I do not have time to make the sheet just yet
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Eh, I don't have any ideas for a name. Although if someone suggests something along the lines of "Hells Eagles" I will slap you.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ragtag Bunch of Misfits"

Alternatively,

"Sons of Jiria" if we all go orc. maybe "Band o' Bandits", "Superior Win".

Oh and now that I know your here, Bdthemag, I'm going to bump my RTD.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:15:34 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name:Nurdal King

Bio: Standing at over 9 ft tall, Nurdal has always been considered a freak by his dwarven brothers. during his adolescent years however, the standoffish attitude of his brethern was increased tenfold as he started to channel the elements from a traveling magicians magical array. disowned by his parents Nurdal snuck aboard the magicians carriage, and traveled through the Jiria Desert where his caravan was attacked by a warband of Orcs. Living in the desert ever since then he has been awaiting a chance to practice magic not involving sand or water from the oasis's.

Class: Caster​

Equipment:
(Light Infantry Armor 2 AP +2 SPD)/ 3x  Magite Arrays (Can be distributed to ​squad)/

Medical and Repair Kit​

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Name: Siera Umbran

Bio: Siera was chosen early in her life to be trained in her magical abilities, she thus has little recollection of her home she is tall and fair skinned, she was considered a freak even there because her fingernails were naturaly sharper and thinker than normal, but by no means useful. She busied herself in her training snubbing those that snubbed her by besting them instead of fighting back.

Class:​ Caster

Equipment: (Light Infantry Armor 2 AP +2 SPD)/ 3x  Magite Arrays (Can be distributed to ​squad)/

Medical and Repair Kit​
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Hilda Arlyov (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:25:20 am by lawastooshort »
Pages: [1] 2 3