Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Baked-Armor,Pony Fortress  (Read 2456 times)

Zyro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Baked-Armor,Pony Fortress
« on: November 30, 2011, 07:57:30 pm »

Comunity pony-fortress,sinister grassland.Get in character and keep journals, maybe, just don't get TOO outrageous.(Ex:Act like that one dwarf that goes insane just because he lost his sock..........On second thought,that's perfectly normal.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Journal of.......Headmistress(?) Thundersparkles.
I hate the queen.
Aparently, there is no freedom of speach in The Honest Trims, even though you would assume it from the "Honest" part.Disagreeing with one law, just over the treatment of alicorns vs eveyponyelse was enough to get me sent to this dark looking place.I'm not entirely sure why the other 6 have been forced here, but im sure it'd be better not to ask.I'm going to keep this journal incase of........unfortunate accidents befall me.

1st Slate,251
Well, we arrived, with little food and my iron whip confiscated.I feel something's awfully wrong here, and my safe-shield spell fizzeled out instantly.Not good.I assigned the miner to dig out the entrance and temporary store-rooms,as well as the dining room.

4th Slate,251
Harpies!I instinctively drew for my whip, but then realized it wasn't there.Instead, I had to drag them out of the sky when they dove down, stomping and spearing with my horn the whole time.Luckily, I escaped with no wounds.......That was, until a 4th one flew down and broke my nose with a well-aimed rake of it's talons.It still hurts as a write this, and I hope the medic may be able to fix it once a hospital is dug-out.

Ponies:
(OOC:Pretty good run here, better than a ogre smashing everyone atleast.)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 08:26:30 pm by Zyro »

Zyro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Baked-Armor,Pony Fortress
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 08:26:50 pm »

Bump because the OP is now finished.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 08:28:45 pm »

Wow, another pony fort.  At this rate they'll overtake the regular forts.

Posting to watch, at least for now.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 11:25:53 pm »

I love pony forts, also posting to watch.  I will not be claiming anypony, two forts is almost more than I can handle.  Good luck with not dying out there! :D
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 11:28:33 pm »

Hey, is the medic a female pegasus by any chance?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 02:31:40 am »

Hey, is the medic a female pegasus by any chance?

Do you want to be typecast???  :P

Darkening Kaos, CIS, LUH.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 02:32:43 am »

....maybe.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 02:36:51 am »

Headmistress(?)
It would be Headmarestriss.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 04:18:00 am »

hehehe, I MUST TAKE THE DOCTOR!
Name him Bubbles II, as a tribute to GlitterGlen
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 04:33:33 am »

If its a male, yes, if it's female and pegasus, she's mine, and she's Friesden II.

Zyro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 09:55:43 pm »

Ansontan gets it,female earthpony,unless you say otherwise.

Journal of Headmarestress Thundersparkles.
3rd Felsite,251.
We've moved all of our supplies into temporary stockpiles and set up the carpenters,masons,metalsmiths, and all furnaces.We've also managed to finish the dining room.Also,the doctor introduced himself as Bubbles II when I asked him about fixing my nose.
25th Felsite,251.
We've struck tetrahedrite!I hope the metalsmith can get some silver, from what I've heard, silver makes better whips and war-hammers.
27th Hematite
Migrants?Either the queen really enjoys sending people to dark zones filled with harpies, or we've somehow become semi-wealthy.There's even a alicorn with them, maybe a political crime?
29th Hematite
I'm starting to think I'm not as good with fighting as I thought I was,I saw a ogre and proceeded to be thrown all the way down the entrance hall.Luckily,(As the mason can tell you)The lever was pulled in time, stopping the ogre.I might add that I was unconscious for the rest of the month, and was convered in tiny cuts, bruises, and shed my first blood.
Private diary locked with 10 different spells of Thundersparkles

Ponies:

nginferno

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAT_FIXED_TEMP:14000 °U]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 12:12:40 pm »

Claiming the mare earthpony milker cuz why not. Name her Embers, and Embs for short.

edit: oops misread gender. Ah well...
Let the series of hilarious events commence!

Zyro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 11:17:50 am »

Zyro,Community fortress owner cancels update:Job item misplaced/destroyed by Ogress
Remember the ogre?It came back and killed everyone within 12 seconds.So, how do you savescum?
EDIT:Nevermind, figured it out.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:53:03 am by Zyro »

Zyro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 12:41:49 pm »

.......Right,ngin you didn't read it wrong,I made the same mistake myself,and I got stupidly lucky on the savescum.

Journal of Headmarestress Thundersparkles

24th Malchite
(The below is exclaimed upon seeing the ogress barge through the partially completed wall,talking rediculously fast and running away)
"Ohmygoshhowdiditgetin-pleasedon'tletitslaughterus-inthenameof-Zengod!"

(The next below is an action)
Thundersparkles trips,and as the ogress closes in,Thundersparkles kicks it so many times that it backs off,and then spears it with her horn through the skull,tearing the brain!
(The following is the actual journal)
I.........Am very............Lucky,today.Maybe it's because I thought I would die anyway,or maybe because I feared death enough,but I managed to kill a ogress.Unfortunately, I don't think my luck will hold out.Adding to that luck, I wasn't hit once during the entire fight.I've ordered the lever moved to the dining room so such incidents don't occour as often.

26th Malchite
Yet more ogres came, but this time the bridge was up.We're also running out of drink,which wouldn't have been such a problem if we could go outside without being mauled.Food on the otherhand, we have a bit much of.

Ponies:

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 12:45:06 pm by Zyro »

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 12:56:56 pm »

nice. where did you get that pony picture?
Pages: [1] 2