Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Homemade !!FUN!!, Firecrackers and other !!FUN!! stuff inside  (Read 369 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Homemade !!FUN!!, Firecrackers and other !!FUN!! stuff inside
« on: November 29, 2011, 04:14:38 pm »

Hey guys, me and a friend are very bored, has a crapload of ammunition, any tool you could think, and a fuckload(sorry my brain wouldnt let me continue without writing this) of matches.
Right now we have made a half dozen of failed match rockets, they all either explode or just go "poof" and jump a bit forward, we have no paper clips for a launch pad so we were using a piece of lego as a launchpad. We use a pin we made from foil as the engine and safety matches as fuel, i mind you, its one match rockets, not that crazy matchhead rocket stuff.

So we attempted to open a bullet, however my firend decided to clap while i was opening the thing so i ended up hammering my tools into the workbench, ruining it. We decided to do more next time we meet, a bit closer to New Years Eve.

Ideas we got:
Paper Space Shuttle Replica with spring loaded staging system, thats so kerbal

Gaffa Tape Firecracker: Open a bullet, pour down powder onto tape, add a match and roll it together, *SNAP*

Black Powder Rocket, same as a match stick rocket, but with black powder instead, we will be careful with this one, seeing black powder is much more serious busines, yearly at this time people get their hands blown off.

Just say "BAAAAA" to it all and play Amnesia untill either of us shits our pants, he thinks i am awesome how much i can play that stuff.

So lets get discussing dangerous amounts of boredom resulting in !!FUN!!
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: Homemade !!FUN!!, Firecrackers and other !!FUN!! stuff inside
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 11:16:21 am »

Bump. I want rockets that dont just go "poof" and push a bit forward.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?