Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32

Author Topic: [Mega-Giveaway] 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Updating Never  (Read 33271 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Results (click to show/hide)
For Dreadmor. Congrats, Allagon.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

All the people organizing this are awesome, by the way.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Oops, I've missed that Quinnr offered DoD :P. Grats, Allagon!
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile

Bah, it seems I'm even missing on the 25th ones, as I'm nowhere to be seen in that DoD giveaway :)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Yep, let's hope our kids buy us those games hehe. Maybe we should buy DoD for each other? :P
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I posted that I was unable to update the OP, so anybody that is doing a giveaway must update themselves. Sorry if anyone loses because of this. I'm doing my giveaways... in a bit... >.> Don't judge!

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile

I posted that I was unable to update the OP, so anybody that is doing a giveaway must update themselves. Sorry if anyone loses because of this. I'm doing my giveaways... in a bit... >.> Don't judge!

Nah, it's perfectly okay. I wasn't expecting the giveaways which were supposed to be drawn before I've tried to enter them to be open, so I'm not worried or blaming anyone :)

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

I'll get to mine later today, for now crafting leftovers into a masterwork meal.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ooh, I missed this. I am so sorry anyone not in my giveaway!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Might be a day or so before I can get to my HL2 drawing...Santa apparently gave me a lump of coal by killing my Internet feed late on the24th..using my tablet PC at the in-laws right now  :'(

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Before I hand out the Sword of the Stars Complete Collection copy, I'll first post a participant list. If you have entered the raffle and are not in the list, let me know. I'll post the Random List score in 24 hours.

The participants are:

Code: [Select]
Aklyon
Chaosgabe
Dsarker
Duuvian
Frumple
Gimhalos
Johuotar
Lord Allagon
Neyvn
Nistenf
quinnr
Repulsion
Rex_Nex
USEC_OFFICER
Xeron
Yannanth
Darkond2100
Majestic7
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Haschel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I'll do the drawing later tonight as I've got some things to do at the moment. Posting the list of people entered for the bundle, please let me know if I'm missing anything here.

Code: [Select]
New Guy
quinnr
Aklyon
Deon
Roboboy33
Dsarker
The Scout
BuriBuriZaemon
Vagel7
Vanel
Tylermon
FuzzyZergling
SP2
Jar of Jam
Array

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Dohon, if people are allowed to participate in more than one raffle (I already participate in Haschel's), could you put me in for the SotS? I missed that message of yours.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah crap I didn't notice the OP had stopped updating it! Damn. I'll have to browse the last few pages for entrants and make sure the list is up to date. I'll roll the winner for DotA 2 tonight or tomorrow morning.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=96989.msg2853737#msg2853737

This should be the last post I updated from. Sorry I've been lazy :P
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32