Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32

Author Topic: [Mega-Giveaway] 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Updating Never  (Read 33303 times)

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can i add a submition to dota2 and spacechem please?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

1. Right here
2. Definitely not.
3. A big bag of oranges that happen to look like potatos
4. I'd like to enter for the Humble Voxatron Debut
5. Yes
6. Yup and yes.
7. Nope
8. Double yup.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Everything is added now. Made a new spoiler for the "I want everything" crowd, so add those.

Now I'm going to cross the old things off the list. Eventually.

EDIT: Also, if I missed your post, just make a note of it again. Possibly in bold or something.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:27:40 pm by webadict »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Somewhat against my better judgment, I think I'd like to throw in for the DotA2 thing, too. Might be interesting to see how the latest mangling of m'beloved AoS-style is being done.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

If possible, I want to be added in Cave Story+'s listings. :3
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

If possible, I want to be added in Cave Story+'s listings. :3
Anything for Curly Brace.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Please put me down for LIMBO and Lightfish. I'm a sucker for the artsy games.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Chaosgabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

December 17th:
Day of Defeat from Metalax
World of Goo (2 copies) from Meta (1 copy) and Chaosgabe (1 copy)

random.org shuffle gave me

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

New Guy
Yannanth
han1o
Majestic7
Darkmere
Darkond2100
FuzzyZergling

That is 1 (one) World of Goo for New Guy, steam friend invite incoming!

Erm, is there a way to search for posts by account in this thread? I cant seem to find newguys entry with his steam link.
Nevermind
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 03:13:00 pm by Chaosgabe »
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.

010100000101001001000101010100000100000101010010010001010010000001010100010011110010
000001000100010010010100010100101100001000000100111000110000001100000100001000101110

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AirXgJdhuyq6dHNvWVVsZWF6S2xuZzdkSi1xSUdPeVE&hl=de#gid=0

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am withdrawing from the terraria giveaway, due to my amazing GF buying it for me for christmas.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Add me to the Cave Story+, please? Danke! :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Haschel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Slight mixup, the following games I'm giving away are sadly packed into an all-or-none bundle due to steam not allowing me to split them individually. Really sorry about that, guys.
Bunch of Heroes
Cave Story+
Dungeons of Dredmor
Fractal
Gemini Rue
Hacker Evolution
Lightfish
Limbo
Revenge of the Titans
Solar 2

Just to clarify, this is all a single give-away as I cannot split it into different games.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Can I be added to the giveaway for the bundle Haschel detailed in the previous post, then?
Also, remove me from Cthulu and Breath of Death, I have them now.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:24:54 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Slight mixup, the following games I'm giving away are sadly packed into an all-or-none bundle due to steam not allowing me to split them individually. Really sorry about that, guys.
Bunch of Heroes
Cave Story+
Dungeons of Dredmor
Fractal
Gemini Rue
Hacker Evolution
Lightfish
Limbo
Revenge of the Titans
Solar 2

Just to clarify, this is all a single give-away as I cannot split it into different games.
This sounds awesome. I always wanted to try Cave Story and never tried to pirate it for a few reasons :P.
Also Dungeons of Dredmor are a VERY fun game which I only watched on youtube. What are the rules to participate in it?

P.S. Got it:

1. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987731931
2. No
3. MAGMAAAA
4. Haschel's giveaway
5. Yep
6. Yep
7. No
8. Yessss, just in case
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:19:38 pm by Deon »
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

This sounds awesome. I always wanted to try Cave Story and never tried to pirate it for a few reasons :P.
Color me confused, hasn't Cave Story been freeware the whole time? There's a link on the author's own site right here, and good ol' Aeon Genesis did an english translation. No flag hoisting involved.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Deon, you know you never actually had to pirate Cave Story, right? Its a freeware game, with an english translation patch. It then gained a bunch of non-freeware versions that add generally better graphics, but don't have a very much improved soundtrack, and let you pick between the old parts and the new parts. Theres even a mod for Cave Story+ that reverts the translation back to Aeon Genesis' version (which is mostly only important for making Balrog's HUZZAH! shout return in place of making him sound like the kool-aid man like he does in Nicalis' newer translation.)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:29:23 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32