Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32

Author Topic: [Mega-Giveaway] 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Updating Never  (Read 33345 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: [Mega-Giveaway] 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways: A.R.E.S. and Gemini Rue
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2011, 10:56:18 am »

Tylermon, you are so lucky. technically, the sign-ups ended an hour before, but I figured I'd let you in, since I didn't randomize.

And you won.

Anyhow, I plan on PMing you three the codes, as they aren't gifts on Steam. I'll try to get that done now.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Remove me from the Terraria giveaway, please, and add me to the Humble Indie Bundle 2 and 3 giveaways, please.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Alehkhs

• Bay Watcher
  • The Sorrow of Poets
    • View Profile

Remove me from the Terraria giveaway, please, and add me to the Humble Indie Bundle 2 and 3 giveaways, please.

I too have yet to be removed from the Terraria giveaway(s).

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Wait, did the sign ups end permanently or was it just for today?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, did the sign ups end permanently or was it just for today?
Just for A.R.E.S.

You can still sign-up if you haven't for another one.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: [Mega-Giveaway] 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Nimbus and A.R.E.S.
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2011, 08:51:18 pm »

Hmm, if that's that...

Oh hey, so only Aklyon signed up for Really Big Sky, which has two copies? Sign me up.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

So yeah, 8 pm, plenty of time, no response, etc, etc. Muchly saddened :(

That said! USEC_OFFICER, you've got a friend request coming to you shortly from JackThejil. Once that's accepted (because I haven't bothered to figure out a better way to transfer gifts), you've got Terraria coming at you shortly.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Damn it. Like Pokemon Microcline and Orthoclase wasn't going to take up enough of my time already. And Cthulhu Saves the World. And Colonies at War needs updating. Then there's the Fallout 2 LP.

Still want Terraria though.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:42:36 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Wh1tefang12

• Bay Watcher
  • If all else fails apply magma
    • View Profile

1. What is the link to your Steam profile? im Firehand
2. Are you an Escaped Lunatic? Yes no
3. What is the sum of two and two? 5 at extremely large values of 2
4. What giveaway(s) do you wish to join? Killing floor and the binding of Isaac Edit: I forgot how to spell
5. Did you read the rules? y
6. Did you actually read the rules, including what to do with question 3? crap i answered 3 correct i guess ill change that
7. Did you skip over the rules you were reading that mentioned what to do with your Steam profile? Maybe  ::)
8. You went back and actually read the rules, didn't you? nope i already read them i liked the part about question 3

btw i can donate two copys of the Humble introversion Bundle they are not beat the average though i bought them for some friends but they beat me to it
Hmm whats that smell... Oh hi Urist still taking that nap, its been 5 months I can only manage to sleep 3 days. You might want to get that Axe wound checked out though; you are in the Hospital.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1. What is the link to your Steam profile? im Firehand
2. Are you an Escaped Lunatic? Yes no
3. What is the sum of two and two? 5 at extremely large values of 2
4. What giveaway(s) do you wish to join? Killing floor and the binding of Isaac Edit: I forgot how to spell
5. Did you read the rules? y
6. Did you actually read the rules, including what to do with question 3? crap i answered 3 correct i guess ill change that
7. Did you skip over the rules you were reading that mentioned what to do with your Steam profile? Maybe  ::)
8. You went back and actually read the rules, didn't you? nope i already read them i liked the part about question 3

btw i can donate two copys of the Humble introversion Bundle they are not beat the average though i bought them for some friends but they beat me to it
Would you mind PMing me about the bundles? Or at least posting whether you care about the date?

AllThingsLive

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn, I'm a sexy bitch!
    • View Profile

Okay, for whatever reason my pea-brain is having difficulty fully understanding the instructions. How do you go about entering a giveaway? You answer at least 3 of the questions in a response much like this and then notify you of the giveaways you'd like to enter, correct?
If you haven't already, you MUST listen to the Joe Rogan Experience : http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-joe-rogan-experience/id360084272

Tylermon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

could you also sign me up for:
Half Life 2 + Episode 1 + Episode 2 from Metalax
I have the questions all answered in a previous post...not sure if its necessary to answer again.

han1o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041878884
2.no
3.x22
4.the Humble Indie Bundle 2 and world of goo(steam)
5.yes
6.just looked
7.no
8.yes

Elero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052220390/
2. No, sadly they caught me.
3. 2 two + 1 and
Half Life 2 + Episode 1 + Episode 2, Portal 2, Terraria, Cthulhu Saves the World, Dungeons of Dredmor
5. yes
6.yes
7. no
8. maybe
Grand Master Lurker
Dabbling Poster

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh nice list of games...
If I was to enter.
I think I would go for the giveaways that have...
Portal 2, Sword And Stars: Complete Edition, L4D (so people on my Steam Friend List would stop Inviting me then Demand me to buy it when i say I don't have it) and L4D2 aswell for the same reason as L4D...

If I would add anything to the games lists, nearly ever "Eh, don't think I would play that" game from the Indie Royal and Humble Bundles...
Which is nearly all of them but 1 or 2... I think...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32