Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32

Author Topic: [Mega-Giveaway] 25 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Updating Never  (Read 33305 times)

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

well I would send your gifts, but steams inventory servers are down due to the massive overloading caused by the sale. I'll send them later, and webadict you need to accept my friend invite for me to send it.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

malloc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey it's cool, there's no rush. I mean, it's not even Christmas yet, and you are already handing out presents =).

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

EDIT: Ignore this post please.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

Ok servers seem to be back up. Games are sent.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Jabberwock

• Bay Watcher
  • International Man of Mystery
    • View Profile

Time for some more belated drawings!

For the Gish giveaway; Orangebottle, quinnr, REX_NEX, and Yannanth have entered it, excluding Lord Allagon for already winning one. I have given Orangebottle the number 1, quinnr the number 2, REX_NEX the number 3, and Yannanth the number 4. Using Random.org for the results have given me a 2. Quinnr you win again!

For  the Breath of Death VII giveaway; Aklyon, Johuotar, Lord Allagon, New Guy, Nistenf, Orangebottle, Roboboy33, The Scout, Urist Imiknorris, and Xanatos Jr.  have entered it. I have given Aklyon the number 1, Johuotar the number 2, Lord Allagon the number 3, New Guy the number 4, Nistenf the number 5, Orangebottle the number 6, Roboboy33 the number 7, The Scout the number 8, Urist Imiknorris the number 9, and Xanatos Jr. the number 10. Using Random.org for the results have given me a 2. Johoutar you won this one!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks! :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Haschel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1. What is the link to your Steam profile? Castile, right there.
2. Are you an Escaped Lunatic? Nope!
3. What is the sum of two and two?  Twenty-seven
4. What giveaway(s) do you wish to join? DotA 2 Beta from Rex_Nex on the 25th
5. Did you read the rules? Yes
6. Did you actually read the rules, including what to do with question 3? I actually did!
7. Did you skip over the rules you were reading that mentioned what to do with your Steam profile? No, I did not.
8. You went back and actually read the rules, didn't you? Well okay just to be sure, yeah.

Also, throwing in a few games myself just to complicate things! Woo!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For the Gish giveaway; Orangebottle, quinnr, REX_NEX, and Yannanth have entered it, excluding Lord Allagon for already winning one. I have given Orangebottle the number 1, quinnr the number 2, REX_NEX the number 3, and Yannanth the number 4. Using Random.org for the results have given me a 2. Quinnr you win again!

Okay, so I apologize, but I appear to already own Gish from one of the bundles I bought a bit back, and somehow missed it. So I've rerolled so as to not inconvenience Jabberwock, and got a '1' from Random.org.
So I'll forward it on to you Orangebottle, have fun :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Okay, so I apologize, but I appear to already own Gish from one of the bundles I bought a bit back, and somehow missed it. So I've rerolled so as to not inconvenience Jabberwock, and got a '1' from Random.org.
So I'll forward it on to you Orangebottle, have fun :)
The world was almost out of sync what with Orangebottle not winning.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Orangebottle... I smell a conspiracy involving you, a spoon, a strand of hair and Lady Luck.

What did you do to her?!

(actually, congrats on that new win!)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And the winners of Dungeon Defenders have been decided by the RNG.

Dohon
Lord Allagon

Congratulations, gifts will be sent posthaste.
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Orangebottle... I smell a conspiracy involving you, a spoon, a strand of hair and Lady Luck.

What did you do to her?!

(actually, congrats on that new win!)
Ssh, I need that for blackmail later.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Apparently I won Breath of Death VII!

*Inhales*
Yay
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile

Louder!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And the winners of Dungeon Defenders have been decided by the RNG.

Dohon
Lord Allagon

Congratulations, gifts will be sent posthaste.

Cheers, dude!
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32