Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX!  (Read 8353 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Continue with assault!
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

I think I rolled a defensive roll and I don't see a +1 for my kite shield, but anyways!

I shall unjam my weapon and prepare myself to shoot Roger if he still yet lives! If he dies before I shoot, then I shall shoot the ensuing combat between Y'sal and Hilda... mainly aim for the demon. A girl in a catsuit IS a girl in a catsuit after all :)
IF there is time, and there's a crate like... RIGHT next to me, then open it.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rolling soon.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Round 8/15

ROUND 8: I'M A BAD HOST. SORRY FOR GREAT DISHONOR TO PLAYERS!

Bob Mills opens a chest! Will he score something good....well, he gets something good, if by good you mean: Rocket Propeled Grenade Launcher!
RPG: Finally! The weapon you've been looking for! Another high-risk high-reward weapon. Reward: Huge damage, explosive and incindiary damage. Risk: You don't want to get a low roll with this weapon, or fire it to close to yourself. Best used at mid-range. Ammo: 1/4 Rockets.

Roger Rogerson decides to go out in a gloriful revenge! He jams his fingers and inside his skull, and removes his brain! With the last few seconds of his life, he tosses his brain at Y'Sal'Ergeth, and collapses, the zombies instantly tearing at the new body. (1 vs. 6) The brain flies past Y'Sal'Ergeth, keeps going straight, and down the well.
Roger Rogerson has died due to self-inflicted wounds.

Hilda goes to shoot Roger, who is already dead.

Y'Sal'Ergeth runs up to Hilda to snatch her gun away! (+1 melee bonus, 7 vs. 4) In his demonic rage, he takes the shotgun, tears it into two parts, and starts beating her with them!
Hilda Health: 86 - 12 = 74

Arkey continues with his lone stand against the Left Ground Hordes! (3 vs. 4) He loses again!
Arkey Health: 70 - 5 = 65

Dan Howarth, our final remaining player, sees that Roger is dead and fires his machine gun on Y'Sal'Ergeth! (5 vs. 2) It hits him in the leg!
Y'Sal Ergeth Health: 80 - 16 = 64, Ailment: Broken leg, -1 to rolls for 1 turn.
Dan opens up a nearby chest and gets: Nothing! Jesus, again?

Zombies!

Hordes 1 & 3 Assualt Arkey! ( 2 vs. 3) But this time he overpowers them!
Horde 1 Health: 16 - 3 = 13
Horde 2 Health: 16 - 3 = 13

Horde 4 attacks Dan Howarth! ( 4 vs. 2) They beat him up!
Dan Howrath Health: 100 - 8 = 92

Horde 5 attacks Y'Sal'Ergeth! (1 vs. 3) They swarm him, but he shove sthem away!
Horde 5 Health: 20 - 5 = 15

Horde 6 attacks Y'Sal'Ergeth also! (5 vs. 1) They attack him, and ruin his leg even more!
Y'Sal'Ergeth Health: 74 - 8 = 66, Ailment, Broken Leg: -1 to rolls, now lasting for 2 turns.

A Fluffy Panda Appears!

Fluffy Panda: Fluffy, wuffy panda.
Health: ?

Synopsis:
Bob Mills got a rocket launcher.
Roger Rogerson committed brain seppuku.
Hilda was going to shoot Roger, but he died.
Y’Sal’Ergeth stole Hilda’s shotgun and beat her with it.
Dan Howarth shot Y’Sal in the leg.
Zombies beat people up again.
Panda!

Scoreboard:
Hilda MD: 5
Arkey: 3

« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 03:20:35 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( Bumped for round post. Again, sorry!  :'( ))

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile

I'll shoot whatever is closest to me with the rocket launcher! (Preferably the fluffy wuffy panda!) IF there's nothing close enough (E.G I have to go to them), then don't. Open another crate, because those beasts are sexy!

Great round! Mwahahaha! Now to laugh after I blow my face off.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Tear off the demon's damaged leg and beat him in the face with it!

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

^^ Thanks for continuing, TCM ^^

I seem to have poor luck with the chests for something awesome, but I shall go at another one. I shall also shoot at the damn zombie horde that's attacking me with concentrated fire behind my shield!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Continue assault.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Howling with pain and rage, Y'Sal'Ergeth shall pitch the two halves of the shotgun at various people around the arena, then grab Hilda and shove her between himself and the zombie hordes as a distraction!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX! Round 7: DEATH OF A REDNECK!
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2011, 07:26:22 am »

Due to some personal reasons, I will be taking a hiatus for a little bit, possibly 1-2 weeks.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX! Round 7: DEATH OF A REDNECK!
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2011, 02:41:43 pm »

Hello guys, I'm back! Sorry, I was experiencing computer issues.

If anyone wants, I could set up Game 2.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2011, 02:59:58 pm »

Hello guys, I'm back! Sorry, I was experiencing computer issues.

If anyone wants, I could set up Game 2.

DAVE IS RESERVED

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2011, 03:14:23 pm »

I'm quite happy with this game, but if it's a restart, reserve :P

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2011, 03:17:30 pm »

I'm quite happy with this game, but if it's a restart, reserve :P

Me too. Did you mean arena 2?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8