Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX!  (Read 8363 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX! Round 1: GAEM START!
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 09:03:52 pm »

Round 2/15

SECOND ROUND: STUFF STARTS HAPPENING!

Before any players can make a move, a huge laser appears from the ceiling of the second room! It directly hits poor Louis, turning him into a pile of ashes.

Louis Brown has been eliminated. His Pistol falls on the ground.

Arkey makes it over to the green lever of Room 1, (5) succsessfully cranking it! This causes a bright light to emit from the center of both rooms.

In room one, Banana Man appears!
In room two, Hot Dog Man appears!

Banana/Hot Dog Man: Just guys dressed up in food-mascot uniforms. Not very tough. Each is worth 5 points.

Hilda steps behind Arkey, swinging her baseball bat at the back of his skull. (2 Vs. 3) Arkey steps out of the way just in time! He counter's her attack with his own! (2 Vs. 6) Hilda avoids the swing with a not-so-graceful backflip, and she ends up on her face.

Bob Mills runs to the lever of Room 1, (2) but stumbles on his monkly robes! He misses his grasp of the lever.

Roger Rogerson dashes to the button in the center of Room 2, careful to dodge any attacks along the way! (+1 to RTD)

However, Y'Sal'Ergeth is there to stop him and grabs him by the throat! He takes Roger and slams him onto the button, (2 vs. 3+1) but Roger slips out of his grasp and hits the button himself.
The button opens...and sprays pepper gel onto Roger's face!
Roger Rogerson recieves ailment: Pepper Gel'd! (-1 From actions next turn.)

Banana Man rushes at Arkey, (1 vs. 5) but Arkey slashes him across his lower body!
Banana Man: 50-25 Health = 25 Health remaining. Ailment: Bleeding. (-5 HP per turn.)

In the other room, Hot Dog Man charges Y'Sal'Ergeth. (6 vs. 4) He does a totally mis-aimed diving tackle, and smashes himself into the wall.
Hot Dog Man: 50-10 Health = 40.

Dan Howarth  inspects the room he is in. (4) Nothing. He opens the left door and it shuts behind him. In this room, there is a green lever that has been pulled, and a blue and another red one, which neither have been touched. Near the blue lever, a monk is recovering from a stumble, and near the green one, a wild looking man, a sexy blonde woman in a catsuit, and a dude who is bleeding out of his Hot Dog suit are duking it out!

SUPER PROFESSOR GENKI ANNOUNCEMENT! "SCAVENAGER HUNT BEGIN ROUND THREE, WHEEL OF RANDOM EVENT WILL BE SPUN ROUND FOUR. GO SUPAH FUN TIME!"

Synopsis:

Louis Brown has been eliminated.
Arkey has pulled the green lever, unleashing Banana and Hot Dog man.
Hilda attacked Arkey, and then did a fail in trying to dodge his counter.
Bob Mills failed at pulling the blue lever.
Roger Rogerson tried pressing the red button. Y’Sal’Ergeth grabbed him, but Roger slipped out and pressed the button, which pepper gel’d his face. 
Banana man tried attacking Arkey and got cut.
Hot Dog Man slammed into a wall.
Dan Howarth entered Room 1.
Professor Genki announces a scavenger hunt starting round 3, and a random event at round 4.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2011, 09:08:18 pm »

"Hilda, my dear! When was the last time we met?" Arkey says as he rapidly stabs Hilda in her back.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 09:43:07 pm »

tackle Y'Sal to the floor, subduing him until I can see properly

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Ha, I'm totally going to spy on this thread, steal ideas, and join the waitlist!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ha, I'm totally going to spy on this thread, steal ideas, and join the waitlist!

That's funny because I ripped off your arena game was inspired by your RTD!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile

I'll try and find anything that looks useful. Preferably something magical or a weapon, armor, you know...Stuff. Try and stay alive too!

And poor Louis Brown >_>.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

Name:BillyBob-Jim
Starting Weapon:Shotgun
Appearance:A hillbilly though and through. like the ones you see in tv.
Brief Biography: A free chance to kill stuff? billybob was in and ready to tear throuh the competition woo boy!
Hit Points: 100/100 (Just leave this here.)
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Y'Sal'Ergeth shall swiftly stomp the Hot Dog man to death for his impudence with a hooved foot!
If he is attacked by Roger, he will growl, pick him up and hurl him bodily at a nearby wall!
"Foolish mortal! You have a deathwish, hmm?"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Smash Banana Man's kidneys apart!

No hard feelings Arkey, it's all about the points and stuff!

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

''Meow! Reminds me of Ana from Episode 37! Man, that did not end pretty for her!''

Fast walk to the Red Lever and pull it. Keep an eye out for any aggressive moves on himself to counterattack! Also, if that hot dog man thing survives Hilda's attack, shoot him as I pass!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name:BillyBob-Jim
Starting Weapon:Shotgun
Appearance:A hillbilly though and through. like the ones you see in tv.
Brief Biography: A free chance to kill stuff? billybob was in and ready to tear throuh the competition woo boy!
Hit Points: 100/100 (Just leave this here.)

Accepted. He will enter at the round of Round 3, and you can post for him at Round 4.

Also, since it seems everyone has posted, Round 3 will be posted tonight.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Round 3/15

ROUND 3: FIRST POINTS, MUCH FIGHT AND SCAVENGER BEGIN!

Arkey says, ""Hilda, my dear! When was the last time we met?" as he thrusts his knife into Hilda's back. (1 vs. 2) He trips and crashes into her. Hilda shoves him off, and (4 vs. 6) swings her bat down at him. He rolls away....and keeps rolling, until he hits the wall at the far side of the room. Arkey is now at mid-range from everyone in Room 1.

Roger Rogerson tackles Y'Sal'Ergeth (2-1 vs. 1) but slides right off of him.

Bob Mills looks around for anything useful. (3) Nothing.

Billy-Bob Jim steps into Room 2. He sees a karate guy, a demon, and a man in a Hot Dog suit brawling each other.

Y'Sal'Ergeth grabs Roger Rogerson. "Foolish mortal! You have-" (3 vs. 6) But the still semi-blind Roger backhands Y'Sal'Ergeth in the middle of his statement, causing him to drop the human!
Y'Sal'Ergeth: 100-3 = 97 Health
Roger Rogerson counters! (3 vs. 3) His punch is blocked by Y'Sal'Ergeth.

Hilda takes her bat and swings it at Banana Man's Kidneys! (5 Vs. 1) She it connects instead with his lower spine, bringing him to the ground, his back letting out a painful snap. Then, raising her bat up high, she brings it down onto his skull with all her might! It breaks!
Hilda has defeated Banana Man! She is awarded 5 Points!

Dan Howarth walks briskly past the two fighters and the body. (3) He almost falls gripping the red lever but manages to pull it down. Suddenly, he dissapears! He reappears in staring right at Roger Rogerson, while Y'Sal'Ergeth finds himself in front of the Red lever.

Dan Howarth and Y'Sal'Ergeth have switched places. Dan is in Room 2, Y'Sal is in Room 1.

Hot Dog Man stands up up and rushes Billy-Bob Jim! (6+1 Vs. 6) Hot Dog man does a super-triple-mega-omega flip in the air! And then Billy-Bob raised his shotgun and blew his legs off.
Billy Bob's Shotgun: 3/8 Ammo Remaining

Hot Dog Man: 40-37=3 Health remainig. Ailment: Bleeding, inevitable death at end of next turn, unless someone kills him before he bleeds out. Ailment 2: Legless. -2 To all actions requiring movements.

SUPAH PROFESSOR GENKI EVENT!

Suddenly, 20 chests appear in Room 1 and another 20 in Room 2!

"HERRO PLAYARS! THIS IS SCAVENGER HUNT! LOOK AROUND IN BOXES AND FIND SUPER GENKI KEY!

Suddenly, a section of the south wall in Room 1, and the north wall in Room 2 dissapear, revealing a third room in the middle of both. In the middle of Room 3 is a large well.

"FIND KEY IN BOX, THEN DEPOSIT IT IN WELL FOR A SUPER 30 GENKI POINTS!!!111!!1!!one!! YOU CAN FIND OTHER PRIZES IN BOX ALSO." 
((Also, a character can only open one box per turn. Thanks micelus.))

20 boxes each appear in Room 1 and 2. Room 3 appears, with a central well. Characters can now travel between Rooms one and two.

"ALSO, GENKI WHEEL OF EVENTS WILL BE TURNED AFTER ROUND 4! HERE ARE POSSIBRU EVENTS! SUPAH FUN TIME!

Events: (Based on roll after next turn)

1. Snatcher
2. Zombies
3. Junkyard Drop
4. Nazis
5. Pirates
6. Toasters & Lemons

Spoiler: Synopsis (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 06:52:34 pm by TCM »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Open a chest till I find the key.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:00:24 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Open every chest till I find the key.

One chest max can be opened per turn by every character. I'll add that in.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

HOLY FUDGECAKES! Didn't expect that!

Quickly disengage in brawl, shoot Hot Dog Man as I pass and open a chest!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8