Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX!  (Read 8357 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX!
« on: November 28, 2011, 09:09:36 pm »

Spoiler: Background (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Starting Weapons (click to show/hide)

Player List:
1. Dave1004 (Bob Mills)
2. Bunnybob77 (Louis Brown) Inactivity, Death by Genki Laser.
3. micelus (Arkey)
4. Noodlerex (Roger Rogerson) Death by Self-inflicted Lobotomy.
5. lawastooshort (Hilda MD)
6. Yoink (Y'Sal'Ergeth)
7. Dan Howarth (Maxinum McDreich)
8. Billy-Bob Jim (Grimmjow6th) Inactivity, Death by Zombies.

Waitlist:
1. monk12

(( And please, leave questions and comments, this is my first time doing this so I assume their will be mistakes. ))
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 11:34:18 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile

Name: Bob Mills
Starting Weapon: Quarterstaff
Appearance: Bob is a balding, middle-aged man. He's tall and thin. He resembled a monk.
Brief Biography: Bob trained for years in the monastery of Korvale, where he learned the arts of combat and religion. Ever since the day he picked up a stave, he's never seen without one. He's a skilled fighter, capable of easily breaking bones with strong hits from his staff. He's fast on his feet, and even faster with his hands.
Hit Points: 100/100

(Please let me replace the Baseball Bat with a staff. The stats can be the same!)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:25:52 pm by Dave1004 »

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Appearance: Bob is a balding, middle-aged man. He's tall and thin. He resembled a monk.
Brief Biography: Bob trained for years in the monastery of Korvale, where he learned the arts of combat and religion. Ever since the day he picked up a stave, he's never seen without one. He's a skilled fighter, capable of easily breaking bones with strong hits from his staff. He's fast on his feet, and even faster with his hands.

(Please let me replace the Baseball Bat with a staff. The stats can be the same!)

Accepted. But don't think that staff will do any magic stuff, at least in the beginning.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile

Accepted. But don't think that staff will do any magic stuff, at least in the beginning.

What? Gods no! It's just a simple stick. I tried to make a character centered around a baseball bat, but...What kind of monk uses a metal bat? I don't know, it just didn't sit right with me. Thanks for accepting!

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile

Name: Louis Brown
Starting Weapon: Pistol
Appearance: Brown hair, average height, slightly overweight
Brief Biography: Mostly your average guy, but enjoys hunting and does it often.  He wanted a little more excitement in his life, so he decided to join  PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Louis Brown
Starting Weapon: Pistol
Appearance: Brown hair, average height, slightly overweight
Brief Biography: Mostly your average guy, but enjoys hunting and does it often.  He wanted a little more excitement in his life, so he decided to join  PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX.

Accepted.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Name: Arkey
Starting Weapon: Knife
Appearance: Ragged looking and skinny. Looks like he's spent the last 10 years out in the wilderness. Which he has.
Brief Biography: Arkey, or John Debbles as he used to be called, was once a normal guy working in the office. Then he broke. He started seeing things, dreaming things...Eventually he thought that everything was a game and started doing some...illegal acts, shall we say. He's spent the last 10 years in the wilderness, thinking that he was playing a survival-horror.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name:Roger Rogerson
Starting Weapon:Body
Appearance:a tall skinny man dressed in a white martial arts robe with a yellow belt.
Brief Biography: only 6 months after joining the local karate academy, Roger was sure he knew everything there was to know about being a super cool martial artist, deciding to risk it all for the chance at copious amounts of  money he joined PROFESSOR GENKI'S SUPER ETHICAL REALITY CLIMAX!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Micelus and Noodlerex approved.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Name: Hilda MD
Starting Weapon: Baseball bat
Appearance: Hilda is an attractive slim young blonde woman with blood on her face! She always wears a skintight red catsuit.
Brief Biography: Hilda trained for years to take down the Steam-Nazis (and to be a doctor), but then at the last moment got chucked out of the Anti Steam-Nazi Corps after smashing old men to death in the street. They shouldn't have looked at her wierd! She's highly agile.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Y'Sal'Ergeth
Starting Weapon: Body
Appearance: A grotesque, crimson-scale-skinned creature from the depths of Hell, vaguely humanoid, with horns twisting from the top of his almost skull-shaped head. His mouth, wide and filled with fangs, glows from within with an orange light.

Brief Biography: The first century of Y'Sal'Ergeth(Sal for short)'s life was rather blissful by demon standards. He led an army of lesser demons in the endless wars between the planes of Hell, killing many and gaining much glory for his House. But then eventually, in a dirty, foul trick even by the standards of such creatures, he was trapped and imprisoned by magic on Earth, doomed to forever watch the boring lives of mortals from a knothole in a tree, stripped of his once-great powers. Four-hundered and seventy-three years of agony passed, until...
Now, he has been released to participate in this arena, and whilst still weakened, he seeks to regain his powers and wreak terrible vengeance!

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:45:00 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lawastooshort and Yoink approved.

Round will begin later today.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

lawastooshort and Yoink approved.

Round will begin later today.

Oh yes! I am going to doctor up your FACE, demon thing!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh yeah?! Well I am going to... Wait, haven't worked out any demon-esque threats and taunts yet. :-\ I'll have to put some though into that today before we start, I suppose!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Wait! I like red too!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8