Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Turret help needed.  (Read 3952 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: Turret help needed.
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 12:38:17 pm »

Hmmm... does being chained allow a path to be calculated for the creature beyond the reach of the 3x3 for the chain? Have an idea for a dragonbunker...
This is a blank sig.

Prologue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 03:22:27 pm »

Hmmm... does being chained allow a path to be calculated for the creature beyond the reach of the 3x3 for the chain? Have an idea for a dragonbunker...

Dragons and chains don't mix. Their firebreath will destroy the chains. Besides, if you chain them they can't use their breath attacks unless the enemy is in melee range.

Triaxx2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 06:30:22 pm »

Want to let something nasty deal with other nasties? Raising bridges, three of them. One inward, then a hatch. Then two facing each other. When those are raised it's impassable. Drop them and something can get through. When the target is on the hatch, open it and let it drop down to play with the dragon.

And by 'play with' I mean 'get roasted by'.

Prologue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 06:42:29 pm »

Want to let something nasty deal with other nasties? Raising bridges, three of them. One inward, then a hatch. Then two facing each other. When those are raised it's impassable. Drop them and something can get through. When the target is on the hatch, open it and let it drop down to play with the dragon.

And by 'play with' I mean 'get roasted by'.

Only problem I see with this is how to get them inside that crazy contraption. I'll try this with one of my kittens as bait and see if they'll follow it.
Pages: 1 [2]