Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41

Author Topic: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 24: Poison and Pain]  (Read 48781 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 22: Oops]
« Reply #510 on: February 03, 2012, 04:55:36 am »

'I really hate swimming...'

Fenarel introduces himself to everyone before turning to the thing they are mostly focusing their attention at.

"And if anyone messes up, I'll take it."

Aid them in their plight fight by...Attacking it if everyone fails, if not, scan the surrounding area for anything of use.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 03, 2012, 05:18:56 am »

Mini-Turn!

The crab attempts to scuttle away, but is quickly apprehended and tossed into the vortex, where it swiftly spirals out of sight.

Nothing seems to happen as a result.

Now what? If that crab was related to the giant one somehow, you doubt that's all they had in store for you.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 03, 2012, 08:43:21 am »

"...Is this what usually happens down here?"

'Well, this seems very awkward for me...'

Check surrounding area

"Weren't there...more of you?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 03, 2012, 08:49:46 am »

"Yes, I believe there was one more of us. We all left her behind because she was blind and bringing her along would have been a bad idea. I'm not sure how she got blind, you'll have to ask anyone but me, because I joined the group after she went blind."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 03, 2012, 09:00:05 am »

"Wait, left her behind? You all left someone behind because of a...minor sensual disability?

"It may be just my short stay here, or my heart telling me something, but I'm not one to leave someone behind. Where was she last sighted?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 03, 2012, 09:06:55 am »

"Being blind is not 'minor'. Being blind means, oh look, you cannot possibly avoid the arrow or highly lethal spell that is going to kill you BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE WHERE IT'S COMING FROM. Oh look, you stepped on a trap that everyone else noticed BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE THE DAMN THING. Oh look, a cliff that you just fell off BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE IT. Blindness is not 'minor'. Blindness is SEVERE and it was more dangerous for both her and us for her to come along. Besides, when we left her Ochita was still back there.

If you want to look for her, I believe I last saw her at the entrance of this temple. If you want to find her, go ahead, I'm not coming.

Anyway, what should we do guys, go back to that room and try our luck again, or look for another hallway of interest?"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:08:51 am by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 03, 2012, 09:15:16 am »

"Apologies for my choice of words there, it was on the spur of the moment."

Fenarel looked at the others around him, and turned back to the one who regarded him.

'You know, this may be another one of your badly-thought out ideas...'

"I'm going back for her."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 03, 2012, 07:20:55 pm »

Mini-Turn!

"Apologies for my choice of words there, it was on the spur of the moment."

Fenarel looked at the others around him, and turned back to the one who regarded him.

'You know, this may be another one of your badly-thought out ideas...'

"I'm going back for her."
You quickly swim back up the way you came, finding it not much more difficult than swimming down in the first place. The kitsune is still groping and squinting blindly around.

((Be aware that wolfchild seems to be having internet/business issues, so he'll likely be limited in how frequently he can really react. I can auto him for minor things, though.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 03, 2012, 07:23:35 pm »

".. I should go too."

Follow Fernarel!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 03, 2012, 07:35:38 pm »

((Oh yeah, and this:

"You all left someone behind because of a...minor sensual disability?"

Is going in my quotepile. The proper word is "sensory." :P))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 03, 2012, 11:16:41 pm »

((Yeah, noticed I messed up in wording, but I chose to leave it there, heh.

Also, yes, I'm aware of wolfchild's busyness. Hope he can get back.))

"This...doesn't look too good. Maikah, I take it? You can hear right? No need to respond, let's get you back to someone who can help."

Try to help her and bring her back to the team.

((Also, I'm still in the waiting list on the first page  :P ))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 03, 2012, 11:22:37 pm »

Mini-Turn!

Fernarel and Ochita help Maikah along, down to where the rest of the party is. She's (presumably) grateful for the help, and can see somewhat, just not enough to not make a mess of everything.

The whole team is now assembled, and in need of a decision.

((Yeah, for some reason updating OPs is really bothersome. It's a bizarre phenomenon, really. :<))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 03, 2012, 11:31:16 pm »

((Formatting, easy to see, hard to do))

Fenarel brushed a stray patch of seaweed clinging to his clothing and turned to the rest. "That took time, but now we are complete. Thank you Ochita, for your quick aid."

He nodded to the rest, he did not know much of this place and had no experience with whatever dwelt here. They would decide, anyway.

While waiting for the general response, he whispered to Maikah. "You could use that weapon to sound off and hear your way. Not sure if water resistance counts, but that would be better than anything currently."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 03, 2012, 11:59:02 pm »

"So, forward and attempt those crab spawners again or go somewhere else?" Pitonous says, looking around.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 04, 2012, 12:43:08 am »

"Nah, I don't think we'll find what we're looking for there. Let's not trouble trouble, eh?" Athara's wings fluttered in a shrug. "What do you think about going down instead?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 41