Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41

Author Topic: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 24: Poison and Pain]  (Read 48823 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 17: Gifts and Similar]
« Reply #360 on: January 07, 2012, 05:47:07 pm »

"Well we are getting somewhere at least, so that is something." Lituh says as he looks at the measly weapon in the Fishman's hands. Lituh gives a dark glance to the castle before saying, "Don't worry I'll get you a better weapon first chance I get. I don't want you dying, after all I just met you."

Lituh turns to the injured scholar, and said "I'm a bit rusty, but I can try ..."

Attempt to Heal Ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 07, 2012, 05:53:32 pm »

"Well we are getting somewhere at least, so that is something." Lituh says as he looks at the measly weapon in the Fishman's hands. Lituh gives a dark glance to the castle before saying, "Don't worry I'll get you a better weapon first chance I get. I don't want you dying, after all I just met you."
The fishman even seems a bit happy at this, and perks up from his usual fearful huddling, actually glancing around at what's around you.

Lituh turns to the injured scholar, and said "I'm a bit rusty, but I can try ..."

Attempt to Heal Ochita
((What spell level? The book, if you can learn it, contains a spell of level 3 explicitly focused on deep wounds.

However, note that healing permanent afflictions like this requires two rolls, one for effect and one for permanence, just like permanent enchantments or summons. You can simply heal his HP as well, of course, but he'll retain problems because of it.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 07, 2012, 05:54:57 pm »

I'll take the Restoration Books spell to heal him. I want to heal the entire wound, as leaving it be is obviously a bad idea.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 07, 2012, 05:55:48 pm »

Drzkktizz tries to calm the prisoner...

"One in chains, do not fear. Drzkktizz is friend, not enemy.

Drzkktizz needs you-and you need Drzkktizz. Together, we can bring the Fall of the Empress. Was reason I chose you, because you are a strong spirit.

Can we speak now?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 07, 2012, 06:10:46 pm »

Drzkktizz tries to calm the prisoner...

"One in chains, do not fear. Drzkktizz is friend, not enemy.

Drzkktizz needs you-and you need Drzkktizz. Together, we can bring the Fall of the Empress. Was reason I chose you, because you are a strong spirit.

Can we speak now?"

The prisoner blinks again in confusion, before furrowing her brow. You get the feeling she hasn't fully recovered yet.

"You're... not..." She abruptly shakes her head as though waking up fully. "You... you're not a rebel! I saw you kneeling to that witch!"

She makes no attempt to assault you, however.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 07, 2012, 06:23:04 pm »

Drzkktizz taps his forehead with one left claw.

"Drzkktizz speaks the words the Empress wants to hear, and does the things she wants to see-but truth is inside here. Resistance would be futile in the face of her. Had Drzkktizz been as brave as you, he would have been set on the wall beside you in his own chains, or worse. So choose to be smart, instead of brave. Understanding reached?

Drzkktizz is stranger to this world-he needs friends and knowledge, for he has his own mission as well, apart from yours. Removing Empress accomplishes his mission as well as yours."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 07, 2012, 06:50:19 pm »

Her eyes suddenly light up in recognition, and she spends a moment stuttering in surprised understanding.

"Yes, yes! We can overthrow them now! I know where they're keeping the slaves, we can free them and take out these monsters once and for all!"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 07, 2012, 07:02:26 pm »

Drzkktizz shakes his head.

"Must be being smart, one-in-chains. Empress is watching too close, has too many soldiers here. We would lose with only the slaves. Then we would all be in chains.

We will need help from your people-Merpersons must gather under your banner to fight Empress...and Drzkktizz and friends strike Empress from behind when she trusts us most-her armies will fall once she is no more...understanding?

If trusting Drzkktizz-and, what other option do you have?-does one in chains think she could do this?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 07, 2012, 07:04:38 pm »

She narrows her eyes at you suspiciously, staring for several long moments before answering.

"...fine," she finally states, a bit bitterly.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 07, 2012, 07:04:50 pm »

"What is your name anyway? Wouldn't you like to be called something other than slave-related names?"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 07, 2012, 07:07:49 pm »

Lituh speaks to the fishman again, and says, "I will let you free from your chain, but I ask that you help me in my quest. Help me through this quest, and in time we will return to free those who are trapped. I seek not your death, nor do I ask you to fight for me, I ask that you fight for the freedom of your people. To further that goal I need you to stand with me, grow strong, and then we shall have the power. Then we shall strike down the one who has bound you. What do you say me friend?"

(No I am not just copying Dwarmin I planned to say this the entire time.)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 07, 2012, 07:10:05 pm »

((@Adwarf: Make sure you don't release him right away though. We need the Queen to believe we're on her side until the very last moment :P ))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 07, 2012, 07:12:47 pm »

(( I know I plan to get his key by telling the Empress if he believe he fights for his freedom that will make him all the stronger an asset. That is if I don't have it already. I will explain this to him once he replies. Also Dwarmin love your character the logical approach is always one that makes the character stand-out ))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 07, 2012, 07:29:01 pm »

"What is your name anyway? Wouldn't you like to be called something other than slave-related names?"
She scowls at you, answering in a rather prideful tone. "I am Skel Stormborn, also known as the Aquamarine Star, princess and last of the Vijjerik, bane of the Shrieking Deaths and beacon of hope for all those who still consider themselves free." She finishes with a reproachful glare at the Empress' building.

Lituh speaks to the fishman again, and says, "I will let you free from your chain, but I ask that you help me in my quest. Help me through this quest, and in time we will return to free those who are trapped. I seek not your death, nor do I ask you to fight for me, I ask that you fight for the freedom of your people. To further that goal I need you to stand with me, grow strong, and then we shall have the power. Then we shall strike down the one who has bound you. What do you say me friend?"
It tilts its head and gives you a blank stare, blinking occasionally. You're pretty sure it can understand words in general, so evidently what you just said was either too complex or totally foreign to it.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 07, 2012, 07:36:53 pm »

Lituh pats it on the back, and says "Oh well, you will learn in time."
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41