Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 41

Author Topic: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 24: Poison and Pain]  (Read 48827 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 17: Gifts and Similar]
« Reply #345 on: January 07, 2012, 04:40:50 am »

Ochita sighed, and wondered if he would ever get healed. He was uneasy about going into battle almost dead, but he would have to make do with what he has. Still, he hasn't actually asked if anyone has healing magic yet.. And he also hoped to god that he wouldn't need to use healing magic himself, considering that he never learnt it.

"Ah. I don't wonder if any of you can heal a wound, such as a gaping hole in my side? Its actually really painful."

See if I really cannot take a book on healing from the study, if there is no time, just follow the group.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 07, 2012, 04:48:54 am »

"I believe Lituh has some experience. Not much, but some. Definitely better than what I've got. Best I've done is wrap bandages around my wounds or drink a healing potion."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 07, 2012, 08:29:30 am »

Drzkktizz led the slave mermaiden out of the palace, talking as he went. He adjusted her strength, perception and free will to the minimum setting with the keys, about 10/100 if using a percentile scale.

"Drzkktizz greeting you, chained one.

So, what is name?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 07, 2012, 02:14:44 pm »

"I suggest not calling her 'chained one', I don't think she would like being called that, and you may be making her angry. Rather, ask for a name first, before calling her any names. Just my suggestions though."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 07, 2012, 02:35:00 pm »

Drzkktizz hands made what would look like a dismissive gesture to a Human, as if he was holding something that flew away. To his kind, though, it mean he was confused-ideally, the truth has escaped his grasp.

"Pitonous-son of Ross, Drzkktizz is only stating truth, of this one being in chains. Has Drzkktizz committed some error? He thought over-worlders enjoyed the truth."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 07, 2012, 02:52:08 pm »

"We don't enjoy the truth when the truth makes us angry or upset. In her case, she doesn't seem to happy being a slave, thus the truth for her makes her angry. Well, at least where I come from. I'm not sure how things are in this water world, but I assume it's the same since these are fish people, not insect people."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 07, 2012, 03:21:57 pm »

Lituh followed the others out of the palace, and said to the slave he had been given, "May I have your name?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 07, 2012, 03:24:48 pm »

Drzkktizz counters forcefully-debate was one of his favorite clan games back in the Hive. Indeed, in a society where casual violence was unheard of, the only way to solve anything was debate.

"Drzkktizz think, if the Truth makes one angry or sad, perhaps one should seek to adjust their reality instead of denying it."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 07, 2012, 05:00:55 pm »

Pitonous was not moved. "So you're saying we should try and change the way the human mind works by being apathetic to everything? Not likely going to happen. We can be apathetic to many things, but things that make us angry or upset are hard set to be negative no matter how hard you try."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 07, 2012, 05:14:40 pm »

Drzkktizz clattered, mulling Pitonous's words.

"Empathy is to Human, what Apathy is to Mantisman.

Just as Drzkktizz cannot truly ever understand the power of your emotion-nor why they battle with your logic and reason-neither can Pitonous-son of Ross understand true clarity of the mind, and why it does not allow such concepts to interfere.

We are like two beings on opposite sides of a canyon, yes? We each hold a fragment of the truth, but can never put it into one piece."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 07, 2012, 05:27:56 pm »

"Yes, that sounds about right. Two sides of a canyon. And the canyon is a shear cliff and too far apart for any chance of a bridge to be built. Oh, and there's also a ceiling preventing flying.

One thing I guess you could think of emotion is that it's something to not only keep each human different, but to keep us doing unique stuff even if it doesn't make sense. It's the 'drive' that keeps my species going."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 07, 2012, 05:36:06 pm »

Mini-Turn!

Drzkktizz led the slave mermaiden out of the palace, talking as he went. He adjusted her strength, perception and free will to the minimum setting with the keys, about 10/100 if using a percentile scale.

"Drzkktizz greeting you, chained one.

So, what is name?"

You find that the collar actually has four keyholes- one on the front, just below the chain, and then three spaced on the back. Above the leftmost one is a stylized image of baring teeth; the middle has an eye, and the third looks almost like the Empress.

As soon as you've found the correct keys and adjusted the settings, the prisoner launched herself backwards, [1-3] vs [5+1] slamming her head into the ground and dazing herself in what appears to have been an attempt to bash you in the face with the back of her head. She continues to lie there, somewhat unfocused and surprised.

Lituh followed the others out of the palace, and said to the slave he had been given, "May I have your name?"
It looks at you with a mixture of horror and confusion.

See if I really cannot take a book on healing from the study, if there is no time, just follow the group.
[6] Aha! You find a book after all. A shame nobody here has the skill to actually cast it safely, but it's a start.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 07, 2012, 05:39:11 pm »

"Don't worry I won't hurt you I swear on my life. I simply wish to get to know you." Lituh says as he gives a reassuring smile to the creature, and hands it the weapon.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 07, 2012, 05:42:56 pm »

Mini-Turn!

"Don't worry I won't hurt you I swear on my life. I simply wish to get to know you." Lituh says as he gives a reassuring smile to the creature, and hands it the weapon.
[3] It continues to seem nervous, but has clearly calmed down. It even experimentally blows a bit on its blowgun, but doesn't load it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 07, 2012, 05:45:08 pm »

"Urgh. Scholar needs heal badly."

Bother the person with healing magic for a heal.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 41