Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 41

Author Topic: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 24: Poison and Pain]  (Read 48837 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 14: "Diplomacy"]
« Reply #270 on: December 27, 2011, 08:50:07 pm »

Gah, I knew I'd forgotten something.

I'll have to think more about the effect.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 27, 2011, 11:24:09 pm »

Utterly sure. Probably going to die, but meh.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 28, 2011, 12:15:12 am »

Yeah, but what if you kill the Shark? You'll be in the badass Hall of Fame forever.

Also, I hope you didn't feel bad about me not trying to rescue you. I just didn't want to go back in the water, after being in it for like five turns. >_>
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 28, 2011, 01:55:08 am »

I need a potion of extended lovemaking. And I need it right now.

What do you need that for, Dude?[/Donny]
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 28, 2011, 11:45:01 am »

I need a potion of extended lovemaking. And I need it right now.

What do you need that for, Dude?[/Donny]

Why don't you come over here and find out? :3

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 28, 2011, 11:56:55 am »

Sorry, only Dwarmin's allowed in my pants, and not in this RTD. >.> No mantis-on-elf squick, thank you very much. :I

EDIT: Actually, no, wait. I forgot about vagel7 in Sky Searcher. But that's it so far! :P
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:33:31 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 28, 2011, 02:55:23 pm »

Ah.. Computer troubles, but...

Prepare a blast of extremely watery sand, in case hostilities occur, and aim it at the frogmen's eyes.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 31, 2011, 12:56:35 am »

Turn 15: Tension

Let the frog-men treat their wounds, then search for anything else that I need to do for the Mer-men people. If there's nothing, head back to the mer-people who gave me the quest.
[4] You search through the room, looking for anything to investigate or steal. A box of shark teeth draws your attention, since it seems sturdier than a box for waste or raw materials would be. You suspect it's got some magical, or perhaps simply ceremonial, purpose, but they don't seem magical in any way you can discern.

[2] Your frogmen's attempts at resting are foiled by their minor pilfering of useless objects.

Athara reacted the only way any Aellar would: with anger. "You dare threaten my wings?" she asked with cold fury. Said appendages spread slightly as she moved her sword. "I'll see you rot in hell before I let you touch a single feather, you miserable sea wretch."

Use a wind spell to knock all the frogmen down and then attempt to decapitate the arrogant creature.
[4] You opt to pause a moment, in light of the bugman's successful intervention. You ready yourself just in case, however.

+1 to wind blast action if performed next turn

A sudden wave of Exhaustion overcomes Mikhaya and she rests for a little, hoping that her friend can leave the water
[2] You collapse from your ordeal, but things aren't nearly calm enough for you to relax and recover much.

+1 HP

"Sztop! Aellar! No fight-ing isz needed..."

He tried to turn to the Empress next, doing a bug-man bow.

"Emprezss Hazsalia, szpare uzs, oh mighty and wizse...mer-cy, szhe did not mean offenzse..."

Action: Try to Quell the Anger of the combatants.
[5] Your obeisance stalls the creature, but its expression remains one of seething anger.

"Whoooooo aaaare youuuuuu? Wheeeeeere did yooooooou commmmmme frommmmmm?" it hisses, glaring at you.

Stab shark in gills or mouth.
[6+2] vs [6+1] You hack at its gills, but it responds by parrying your sword with its nose. That was... impressive.

[5+3-1] vs [4+1] It ripostes with said nose, slamming into your face with impressive force. Your vision is swimming.

-2 HP
+1 Swords
+2 Dodging
Shark: -1 HP

Prepare a blast of extremely watery sand, in case hostilities occur, and aim it at the frogmen's eyes.
[2] Distracted by light pain and some difficulties staying upright, you fail to meaningfully prepare for potential hostilities.

Spoiler: Ochita the Scholar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Athara Opanine (click to show/hide)

Sorry about the delay. I had most of the turn written up a few days ago, then distractions.

Also, for lack of better ideas I'm going with Dwarmin's potion-doubling suggestion. Items should all be up to date now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 01:00:47 am by IronyOwl »
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 15: Tension]
« Reply #278 on: December 31, 2011, 01:01:21 am »

Not dead yet? Same old same old. Stab and finally die.

Dwarmin? You better make something out of my corpse.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 31, 2011, 01:08:01 am »

Why no urge to live?

Also, the shark probably won't leave anything for Dwarmin.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 31, 2011, 01:25:30 am »

Take a breather, and try not to aggravate my condition.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If I sneeze too hard, I'll die.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 31, 2011, 01:53:38 am »

I'll take the frog-men with me, and go back to the Mer-people. If I forgot something, a la didn't kill everybody, override the first action and replace it with "Hunt down the survivors".

And man, some of these guys are unlucky! Whoa.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 31, 2011, 05:57:31 am »

((@OOC: @Ironyowl/You mind if we quick-rp the conversation?))

Drzkktizz clears his throat.

"Hem!

I am Drzkktizz Kothraze-Szon of Thikara Kothraze and Kindo Kothraze, bleszsed be their namezs. I am outcazst Mantizman Alchemiszt and 4th class Caszter-Mage, for-ever at your szervice, My Empress.

We are here-me and my friendzs-on a quest to cleanzse the darknezss from our land-at your behezst, we szeek the Elem-ent-al Gem that exlemplifiezs the element...of Water in it's purezst form.

Pleazse take pity on my winged friend, my Emprezss-szhe is but an uncouth bar-barian...overlander, who doezs not underzstand the rich complexitiezs of the connec-tion between Royal and Common.

Drzkktizz, though, is humbled...and in awe of your grace, beauty and power...and castzs himzself at your mercy."

At that, Drzkktizz removed his hat, and approached the Empress and exposed his neck to her. Sure, she could cut off his head, but if not the universal symbol of supplication should help calm her down.

Drzkktizz was only mildly concerned about what would happen. He had done the math-his death was worth the potential of allying themselves with this creature.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 06:00:53 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 31, 2011, 06:18:03 am »

((Probably a good idea, actually.))

The creature's eyes narrow in irritation as Drzkktizz speaks, only to widen when he mentions the elemental gem. They shift uncertainly for the rest of his speech.

It glances sideways as he finishes, apparently suspicious but mollified. It seems to have forgotten completely about everyone else, and the frogmen's discipline begins to waver into idle standing in place as they notice their master distracted.

"Teell me morrrre aaaabout this... gemmmm... and where! Wherrre did you commme frommm? Notttthing remainsssss of the surfaccccce..."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 31, 2011, 06:30:46 am »

Drzkktizz rose to his feet.

"Thizs Water Gem, my Emprezss-it izs, I believe alchemic....in nature. We find the szource of Water Element being very sztrong, and we use procezss to create. Then we bring back to Tower Magezs for helping.

Asz for the szurface, we...Drzkktizz and friendzs...are not from here.

We travel long through magic port-al, across many worldzs...or perhaps across time...to reach thizs kingdom of yourzs."

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 41