Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41

Author Topic: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 24: Poison and Pain]  (Read 48849 times)

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 14: "Diplomacy"]
« Reply #255 on: December 26, 2011, 08:29:44 pm »

Right, Change my action to that, please. Thanks :P. It's good exp, and...

My character is now Chaotic Good. He's a crazy bastard, but he doesn't like hurting people. Yes, character personality switch, sue me. I like healing people and stuff, but Necromancers are so much more fun...

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 26, 2011, 09:28:14 pm »

Perhaps having some sniveling minions of his very own just softened his heart, the way people get all mushy over owning a puppy. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 26, 2011, 09:31:13 pm »

Perhaps having some sniveling minions of his very own just softened his heart, the way people get all mushy over owning a puppy. :P

..I'll go with that xD. Hey, uh...Is there any way to..."Strengthen" my minions? Just wondering :P. And yay for Darkmoon RTD! Turn 14 and going strong.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 26, 2011, 09:41:25 pm »

Hm...

In theory, there's lots of ways. You can get them better equipment or train them more, for instance. Of course, they're small and weak and probably not very smart or anything else good, so making them into not-cannon-fodder would be something of an uphill battle.

There's also magical things you can do to them, of course, both permanent and temporary. I don't think I need to go over the perils of those methods.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 26, 2011, 10:17:35 pm »

Hm...

In theory, there's lots of ways. You can get them better equipment or train them more, for instance. Of course, they're small and weak and probably not very smart or anything else good, so making them into not-cannon-fodder would be something of an uphill battle.

There's also magical things you can do to them, of course, both permanent and temporary. I don't think I need to go over the perils of those methods.

...Practice makes perfect *evil smirk*

^^ Thanks! I really want to be a crazy necromancer who has a literal army under his control xD

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 26, 2011, 10:30:46 pm »

Athara reacted the only way any Aellar would: with anger. "You dare threaten my wings?" she asked with cold fury. Said appendages spread slightly as she moved her sword. "I'll see you rot in hell before I let you touch a single feather, you miserable sea wretch."

Use a wind spell to knock all the frogmen down and then attempt to decapitate the arrogant creature.

(OOC: Damnit. The perils of being both in character and somewhat nice... :\)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 27, 2011, 08:06:59 am »

A sudden wave of Exhaustion overcomes Mikhaya and she rests for a little, hoping that her friend can leave the water
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 27, 2011, 10:43:45 am »

Drzkktizz took an account of the situation.

Kemler was in the water, having rushed out and sacrificed himself-the shark seemed to be preparing itself to ingest him whole, a suitable meal no doubt. Drzkktizz merely turned away.

The math of the situation demanded he attend to his two allies in some mortal trouble-encircled by frogs and what looked like...well, judging by her looks...

Iiiiii am Emmpresss Hasssaaaallliiaaaaa!

She was Royalty! He couldn't bear to see her harmed...or more likely, she would harm them. Empress's usually were quite capable in battle. Drzkktizz had to try and defuse the situation.

He tried to intercede in between them...

"Sztop! Aellar! No fight-ing isz needed..."

He tried to turn to the Empress next, doing a bug-man bow.

"Emprezss Hazsalia, szpare uzs, oh mighty and wizse...mer-cy, szhe did not mean offenzse..."

Action: Try to Quell the Anger of the combatants.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 27, 2011, 05:45:07 pm »

Stab shark in gills or mouth.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 27, 2011, 07:19:13 pm »

I probably shouldn't critique player actions, but you sure about that?

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 27, 2011, 07:29:38 pm »

I probably shouldn't critique player actions, but you sure about that?

I second that motion. Wait. Are you referring to Micelus?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 27, 2011, 08:10:05 pm »

Yes.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 27, 2011, 08:16:58 pm »

For the sake of hilarity...let the action stand.   :P

Also, we need to decide on an effect for Kothrazes Masterwork Alchemic tools...how's this.

If I successfully make a potion, the tools give me a percentage chance to make another one of that same type.

I make a single potion of water breathing, X% chance of me making a bonus potion.

Sound cool? We don't have to mess with skill rolls this way.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 08:18:47 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 27, 2011, 08:18:49 pm »

For the sake of hilarity...let the action stand.   :P

Also, we need to decide on an effect for Kothrazes Masterwork Alchemic tools...how's this.

If I successfully make a potion, the tools give me a percentage chance to make another one of that same type.

I make a single potion of water breathing, X% chance of me making another one using the same amount of resources.

Sound cool? We don't have to mess with skill rolls this way.

You. Take my money and all the souls that I have collected. I need a potion of extended lovemaking. And I need it right now.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 27, 2011, 08:22:22 pm »

I'd probably roll a [1] and make you potions of Hatemongering. :(

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41