Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 41

Author Topic: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 24: Poison and Pain]  (Read 48928 times)

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 3: Poke Poke]
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2011, 06:23:57 pm »

Just keep on walking and see what I can find
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2011, 06:29:46 pm »

OOC: Remember to put all our neg modifiers in the roll Ironyowl, or people will keep asking you 'Wheres my plus 1  ??? '
I guess, but that's haaaaard. :(

Which direction?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2011, 06:30:55 pm »

"Beasts..."

Grab my sword and fight them.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2011, 06:32:06 pm »

Which direction?
[/quote]
EAST
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2011, 06:38:03 pm »

I'm gonna be honest here. I never bothered to figure out which way east was on this beach. I'm not sure how you'd know that either.

I guess we'll say that there seems to be mountains very, very far in the distance directly away from the beach, and what looks like a forest of some sort similarly extremely distant off to the forward-right, if your back is to the beach. If you're facing the beach, it seems to keep going straight to the left, and has yet another massively distant bluff or something jutting out on the right.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2011, 06:44:23 pm »

Stay with the others, try again

EIther i will eventualy brute force it off, or i will become a better light mage for it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2011, 07:33:16 pm »

I never bothered to figure out which way east was on this beach. I'm not sure how you'd know that either
Random Guess. Oh Well The Mountains and Forest will be there later. Continue walking down the Beach to the left

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2011, 08:09:22 pm »

I never bothered to figure out which way east was on this beach. I'm not sure how you'd know that either
Random Guess. Oh Well The Mountains and Forest will be there later. Continue walking down the Beach to the left
Edited into turn. Feel free to enter this turn's action.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2011, 08:53:36 pm »

Continue on to the outcropping of rocks

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2011, 11:39:00 pm »

Right. Uh...I don't really know what I should do with the fishy-man, but...

Try and keep a diplomatic relationship with the fish-men. Go to the area that they're pointing, albeit slowly. As always, if they make a threatening move, run to the others.

I can just feel my character's anger. He wants to dissect these fish-things, to chop them up and examine what they're made of. Of course, that's not in the spirit of things, and he doesn't like the idea of being killed...Poor guy!

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2011, 10:56:30 pm »

Turn 4: Pest Control

Blast wind from the ground up towards the bugs as I run, attempting to blow sand/rocks at them.
[2+2-2-1] You conjure a burst of errant wind that stumbles you.

[3] vs [6-1] You stumble out of the way of the bugs regardless.

+1 Conjuring

'Hmm...muszt re-mem-ber, easy poizson szpell..

Approach the frogmen and shoot a smallish jet of close range poison at one.
[4-1-1+2] The creature is obviously not very hardy, collapsing and thrashing immediately.

+1 Poison Magic
Frogman slain!

"Beasts..."

Grab my sword and fight them.
[1+1] vs [5] You miss one of the little wretches.

[2+1] vs [2] They attempt to gang up on you, but it doesn't work very well. One does jab you in the calf, though.

-1 HP

Stay with the others, try again

EIther i will eventualy brute force it off, or i will become a better light mage for it
[3-1-1+1] You fail to accomplish anything, except learning a bit more about light magic.

+1 Light Magic

Continue on to the outcropping of rocks
[5] You reach the rocks relatively quickly, which isn't saying much. You notice they're pitted and frequently covered with water, which ought to make them prime locations for life. Instead, they're almost completely bare, holding little more than a bit of slime. Clearly something's not right here, but it's hard to say what.

Try and keep a diplomatic relationship with the fish-men. Go to the area that they're pointing, albeit slowly. As always, if they make a threatening move, run to the others.
[2] You don't keep a very diplomatic relationship with the fish-men. The larger one keeps beating you with the spear, apparently upset with the speed at which you're moving wherever it points to. The little one doesn't seem to mind.

Spoiler: Alexandros Daedlos (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aether-Weaver Khan (click to show/hide)

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 4: Pest Control]
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2011, 11:33:31 pm »

Okay, this is ridiculous. Calm down Laz'Ka, just...Calm down. You have to play as a teammate here, you can't just start killing things...Especially while everybody else is murdering them. Fine...

Continue doing what those bloody frog-men want with me. Try and smile at the little one. Try not to kill them. Make sure to try very very hard.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2011, 11:39:18 pm »

Do note that the foot-high ones poking the orc are decidedly different from the two merfolk poking you.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 01, 2011, 11:44:55 pm »

Run past one then run around another, then stab one of them.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 01, 2011, 11:48:02 pm »

Do note that the foot-high ones poking the orc are decidedly different from the two merfolk poking you.

Really? Because they seem to both be fish.

Ah, well, if I fail this next roll, I think I'll have me some roasted Mackerel...Mmm.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 41