Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 41

Author Topic: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 24: Poison and Pain]  (Read 48829 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 15: Tension]
« Reply #285 on: December 31, 2011, 06:39:34 am »

The Empress' eyes go wide with what you assume is greed, and she leans closer.

"Annnnd... where do youu finnnd this... water elemennnt? What purposssse isss the gemm ffor?"

She glances up, noticing the purplish glow from the portal, much further up the beach.

"Isss thhhat the portttallll? Wherre does it leeead?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 31, 2011, 06:41:33 am »

((OOC: Could I join in, with this conversation, assuming that my character is right there.))
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 31, 2011, 06:53:16 am »

((Certainly.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 31, 2011, 06:54:09 am »

Drzkktizz tugged on his collar. He decided honesty would help here.

"Ah, purp-ose of being here is finding...that water Element, My Emprezss. We do not yet know where izs being.

As for Gemzs purpozse, no doubt...creation of great power to szave Mage Tower, and much more-we must collect many differ-ent elementsz, but Water izs firzst one.

And szurely mozst important, Emprezss"

Drzkktizz motions to the Portal

"Portal leadsz to Mage Tower-and our World. World of Drzkktizz is very big, and has many land dwellerzs and water dwllerzs, some living in peace, otherzs not.

Szky and Earth are szame there azs here. Lezss water than thizs place Drzkktizz hypo-the-size."

OOC: @Ochita/Feel free to jump in! :)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 31, 2011, 07:06:58 am »

The Empress all but rubs her hands together, obviously plotting something.

"Aaaaaaand whhhhaaaat do you neeeed toooo ffffind thissss elllemennnnt?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 31, 2011, 07:16:55 am »

Drzkktizz didn't like that look, but had gone too far to start stretching the truth.

"Drzkktizz friendzs needzs help from Merfolk tribe around here to find this element szource-either...they can make it...or, they are knowing where it izs to find.

Help travel under-water would be first guezss for Drzkktizz, or directionzs? Do you know thezse mer-perzsonzs?

Are they perhapzs the szerventzs of mighty Emprezss Hazsalia?"

((OOC: @Irony/Did I get this all right? I'm going back and rereading all the plot stuff I didn't read very well. :P))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 31, 2011, 07:33:13 am »

((The plot was actually intentionally vague/obscured, but I do believe "people embodying the element" was specifically mentioned. "They can make it" is more or less correct.))

The Empress inhales sharply, hissing as she does so.

"Mmmmerfooolk... arrre thhey thhe daaaark, unnnworthhhhy onessss, ssssslitheringggg likeee wretchessss innnn the deepssss?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 31, 2011, 07:48:25 am »

Drzkktizz cocks his head to an odd angle.

"Might Emprezss, in our world...

What we call...the Merfolk have the tailzs like a fizsh..."

He motions to Ochita.

"And upper bodiezs like Ochita-Szon.

Meaning no offenzse-Drzkktizz did not know truly know that they were wretchezs in the eyezs of Emprezss Hazsalia."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 31, 2011, 08:00:30 am »

The Empress hisses angrily, flexing her hands and shifting her head as though arguing with herself.

"Thosssse wrretchess havve beenn drivenn out! They are difffficult to ffffind nowww!"

She calms down a bit, then turns back to Drzkktizz.

"Howw manny of themmm do yyyou requirrre? Orrr issss itttt something elssse? Cannn you survivvve unddder the wwwater?

I rrrequire your ssservices, Lesssser Onne. The rewardsss will be mossst pleasinggg."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 31, 2011, 08:18:20 am »

Drzkktizz nodded.

"Drzkktizz is mozst pleaszed to serve Mighty Emprezss Hazsalia.

For, azssuming many Merperzsons can-not be found, we will...need to find power-ful onezs, who can work Element Magic for uzs. Will require much szearching, and guidance of the underzsea.

Alzso, Drzkktizz is but poor land dweller-unworthy szwimmer, and can-not breathe under the great-water for long time.

Empress Hazsalia can perhaps help uzs unfor-tunate land dwellerzs in thizs regard?"

Though concerned about the Empress's 'reward' (always promised, but rarely comes through), he was interested in how they might be travelling underwater.

In his Hive, the Mantismen who worked near underground rivers used bubble-spheres of concentrated air magic over their heads to breath, and rode giant tamed water bugs.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 31, 2011, 07:38:59 pm »

The Empress gives a loud, keening cry, and after a moment something dashes from the water and scurries up the beach. It looks like a more traditional fishman, though hunched over and carrying a large satchel.

The Empress reaches into it and draws forth a handful of shark teeth. It glares at them a moment before turning back to Drzkktizz.

"Youu areee cccoming withhh meee."

((She'll be casting a spell next official turn.))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 31, 2011, 07:51:02 pm »

At this point, Ochita chimed in

"Well.. I do have knowledge of water magic.. I *think* I could do a trick or two with the water, make it breathable or something.."
*Ochita winces, but otherwise remains alert.*
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 31, 2011, 09:19:13 pm »

The Empress gave a brief snort at Ochita, obviously unimpressed.

"Thenn you toooo shhhhall ssservvve."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 01, 2012, 03:37:15 am »

"Drzkktizz come, yezs, tell when ready to-go mighty Emprezss"

Given a few moments to his teammates, he tried to speak to Athara.

"Aellar? No need for attack-ing szpell. Drzkktizz make peace with Emprezss.

Azs Aellar knowzs, time for every-thing, yezs? Time for making peace...time for kill? Paitence, yezs?"

He hoped the Aellar got the message.

"Any-way, what izs your Aellar name? Drzkktizz honor-ed to meet first Wing-Elf in life...not in battle ground, I szhould szay.

Old and worthy Foes of my Mantiz Hive, your people are."

Drzkktizz clacked his mandibles harshly and crossed his claws over his chest in a splayed fashion. This was more a battle greeting than a friendly one, as between warriors rather than friend. In Drzkktizz's land, Aellar and Mantismen often fought surface wars when they met, so he thought a strong greeting would be better accepted.

Action:Try to help Ochita heal up while we're waiting for the Empress to cast her spell.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 01, 2012, 11:40:01 am »

Athara look at him. "Not all Aellar are of the same clan, mantis. My people live in cities built on high plateaus most cannot reach, and we've only dealt with other Aellar. I've never even heard of your kind before." She kept her weapon shouldered rather than sheathing it. Her wings shifted and folded back in, the feathers still ruffled and betraying her irritation. Why would any Aellar want to go underground? Small, tight corridors that have no room to spread your wings, with low roofs... She watched the Empress, contemplating jumping her anyway while her back was turned. In her city, threatening another Aellar's wings was an unforgivable offense; the most common method of execution was using a sword - such as hers, she was the senior executioner's daughter after all - to sever the wings from the criminal and then throw them over the edge. Even if they survived, they could never return as they no longer had any means to do so.

The Empress would die, sooner or later. Even excusing what she had said, the mantis had foolishly given her too much information and now she was going to be a thorn in their side anyway. Underwater isn't exactly an attractive option either. I don't look forward to getting my feathers soaked. "Anyway, why do you think this idiot knows anything about the water gem? She's clearly just trying to use us."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 41