Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41

Author Topic: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 24: Poison and Pain]  (Read 48841 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmoon RTD [Turn 12: Blood In The Water]
« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2011, 06:10:15 pm »

Urgh... Try to use water magic to not bleed out or anything.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 21, 2011, 06:18:45 pm »

OOC: I should be getting some bonuses now for getting close to the shore even by a little bite. Drzkktizz isn't a complete invalid, he's quite agile. :P
This is a good point.

Of course, you probably also should have rolled a 3 or higher on one of those three escape/rescue rolls.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 21, 2011, 06:41:33 pm »

Hey, IronyOwl. Would it be all right if I made a kind of list of Necromantic spells? The problem is, I only want a list of things in my general ability to cast. Such as that darts spell. Would you be able to give me any pointers or whatnot on how it should work? Right now, it's a major pain in the ass thinking up a spell on the spot. I'm not exactly the most...Imaginative person.

Just a thought.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 21, 2011, 06:55:25 pm »

Well, the real problem is that I still haven't settled on a spell learning mechanic. Once that's in place you might not really need an unofficial spell list.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 21, 2011, 06:58:13 pm »

Well, the real problem is that I still haven't settled on a spell learning mechanic. Once that's in place you might not really need an unofficial spell list.

Mm-kay, I'll leave it to you :P. You should have it kind of like the old Castlevania RTD's reward system...You know, beat a boss, pick a prize. Warriors could get a HP or so boost, and Mages should be able to learn a spell. Learning a spell could make it slightly easier to cast it, rather than doing something random (Like trying to shoot a bullet of water...)

Whatever you do will be fine though. I just don't want to say something like "Bring that dead guy back to life", only to realise that it had a -6 modifier and insta-gibbs me.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 21, 2011, 06:58:31 pm »

Get out of the water
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 21, 2011, 07:16:22 pm »

Get out of the water

Dun...dun...dun..dun..dun..dun..dun dun dun dun

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 22, 2011, 12:52:54 am »

"Oi! You stay the hell back!" Athara yelled at the purple blobby thing as she continued to do what little she could for Ochita.

Yell at the blob to keep it at bay, continuing applying pressure to Ochita's wounds - I don't really have the magic or materials for better care.

(And I'm damn sure not going to try to cast healing spells without a high amount of knowledge/skill because I remember how well that worked the last time I tried to be the medic. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 22, 2011, 02:56:09 am »

OOC: Yeah, critical healing fails and hostile summons tend to do most people the most harm in these games. :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 22, 2011, 03:36:49 am »

(Yeah... I know...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 22, 2011, 06:26:00 am »

OOC: Yeah, critical healing fails and hostile summons tend to do most people the most harm in these games. :P
Oh yes. You and your summons. You and your freaking summons. Don't think I've forgot Staggered Magi RTD.

On another note, signing up for the waiting list because... ehhhh, why not? This seems at least somewhat down my ally, and the waiting list is extremely short. Plus, I thought of joining up, before all the spots were taken. Because I honestly thought it would take ages to empty.

Whew! 4827 characters of Bios. Hopefully I will get in in a year or so. I do believe that's the longest one yet in this RTD. :P Anything unbalanced Irony?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 22, 2011, 12:45:32 pm »

Hold on, this still accepts in the waiting list?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 05:04:45 am by Tiruin »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 22, 2011, 02:53:16 pm »

Anyway, I guess the waiting list is: Serious Concentrate > adwarf > Tarran > Me.
Serious is already in.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 24, 2011, 12:54:16 pm »

*cough*justdoingnothing...*cough*

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 25, 2011, 03:29:17 am »

Right, sorry. Both those characters look fine, no turn expected soon.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41