Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 187963 times)

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

I'm just planning, I have not done anything yet as it is not my turn - nor is it even if yours is skipped or moved down one!
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

*sprays for cricket demons*

Any news?
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

THEY'RE ALL OVER ME HALP

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

THEY'RE ALL OVER ME HALP

*lights flamethrower*

Need a light?

*roasts the cricket demons and Mapleguy*

So if I am going to build an obsidian farm, this means I need to bring power down there as well.  Is the shaft used to build the axle downward accessible or am I going to have to do some digging (again)?  It's hard to tell just by looking there what can actually be accessed.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:42:53 pm by Vehudur »

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Just as a note, I'm alive, but can't easily play DF. If I can be moved down one turn I'd appericate it ... (since Vehudur seems to have taken over)

Alright.  Cellmonk, you're up.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

THEY'RE ALL OVER ME HALP

*lights flamethrower*

Need a light?

So if I am going to build an obsidian farm, this means I need to bring power down there as well.  Is the shaft used to build the axle downward accessible or am I going to have to do some digging (again)?  It's hard to tell just by looking there what can actually be accessed.

1. Starcraft reference (Firebats?)
2. You made me into maple sugar.

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

THEY'RE ALL OVER ME HALP

*lights flamethrower*

Need a light?

1. Starcraft reference (Firebats?)
2. You made me into maple sugar.

1.  Yes.
2.  Something like that.

Just as a note, I'm alive, but can't easily play DF. If I can be moved down one turn I'd appericate it ... (since Vehudur seems to have taken over)

Alright.  Cellmonk, you're up.

Um.  I think you may have cursed him.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Oh gods... Cellmonk was the Curse the whole time!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

I think even the demon crickets are afraid now.

Oh, and I think I have a multi-level obsidian farm design I want to try, but I won't spoil it all.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

multi-level? I've never heard of such a thing.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Cellmonk

• Bay Watcher
  • You might find it, whatever it is.
    • View Profile

Alright... ill start asap, which isn't right away.
is the "Here is dah save £:<" in the OP current?

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

IDK.  I'm the last one who finished a turn so here's the save I put up:

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7260

multi-level? I've never heard of such a thing.

We'll have to wait and see if it works then.

I'm going to test it on a fort after I have defenses / basic services set up there to see.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Yes it is.... Now....

<.<

>.>

Cellmonk

• Bay Watcher
  • You might find it, whatever it is.
    • View Profile

well, I've downloaded http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7260 . I'll start tomorrow probably. first day of the weekend ^.^

EDIT: it appears to be different than the current "Here is dah save £:<", so I'm confused. Ill run with it anyway.

EDIT2: I have begun. wish me luck.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 05:12:37 pm by Cellmonk »

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile

I PRESENT: A NEW VICTIM FOR THE CURSE!

I already lost my sanity, i have nothing to lose¡!¡!
Sign me up for a year of failing horribly¡¡¡¡
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 167